Hussain Haqqani confronted by Pakistanis during Anti-Pakistan Conference in Washington DC

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
the way trump and his gov. is going soon haqani need to run away from there too as those white supermist & Negors wont let him live there. A coward is always a coward, if someone want to see Meer jafar or Meer Sadiq, hussain haqani is perfect example.
Here I also want to give shut up call to establishment that b/c of such "katooras" brought up under their umberalla its mostly end up like this...this haqani get his grooming under zia then join PMLN then PPP and now finally playing the cards of Indians & US establishment. Next example is that of danyal aziz, talat hussain, nawaz shareef ............

ImRaaN

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
حسین حقانی اور عمران نیازی کا چولی دامن کا ساتھ ہے

vvaqar

Senator (1k+ posts)
ہمارے اردگرد باقی ممالک بھی ہیں ان ممالک کے اندر اُن کے اپنے بھی بیشمارمسائل ہیں مگر کیا وجہ ہے کہ غدار پیدا کرنے کا ٹھیکہ صرف ہم نے ہی کیوں اُٹھا رکھا ہے

:rolleyes:

abduloz

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Salam everyone

I have a feeling that this guy haqqani might be spy of ISI who has been planted there in usa and so he could make up a good links in the usa administration as being shown
the traitor of pakistan who has been blameing pakistani establishment and other
Political parties so he could be more attractived by the usa authorities and i would say he has been very successful to make his position and being a very active against the pakistan.

GOD'S KNOW BETTER
that is just my perception about him.

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam everyone

I have a feeling that this guy haqqani might be spy of ISI who has been planted there in usa and so he could make up a good links in the usa administration as being shown
the traitor of pakistan who has been blameing pakistani establishment and other
Political parties so he could be more attractived by the usa authorities and i would say he has been very successful to make his position and being a very active against the pakistan.

GOD'S KNOW BETTER
that is just my perception about him.
Yes the same way ISI planted Modi in Indian PM house. Modi is doing a wonderful job for us. Without ISI help, how can a chai walla dreamed about becoming a PM. Acting as Butcher of Gujrat. He has complete confidence of Hinduata and all Hindu Terrorists. He is acting like Gorbachev's of India.