I am STILL with Imran khan...Are you with him????

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am still with him despite media and people critsizing him
I guess all his points were logical and he did the right thing by not joing Dr qadri and
By asking resignation from the most corrupt person in the world

And regarding election commission he still supports fakhru bhai but not the lower staff
Which is being politically appointed
I AM WITH HIM ARE YOU???

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ofcourse I'm still supporting him...wht has he done that we will stop supporting him,though I think he should've joined this long march,would've put more pressure on ppp to mend their ways.

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thread starter bhai , ho sakta hai kai app lo kabhi doubt hoa ho Magar Mujhay kabhi nahi hoa . Ham khan kai sath thay, hain or insha Allah rahain gay . Pti ZINDABAD Pakistan ZINDABAD .

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am fedup of media ******** about him
Kamran khan posted he ran away from my show
On another prog kashif abbasi mubashir lucman n another two anchors ganging up on him n he still gave themm all his answers

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You may criticize him for his political course of action
But you can't question his honesty, integrity and faithfulness to Pakistan

I often criticize him for his policy
his indecisiveness as he is torn among Tareen, Qureshi and Hashmi's opinions
but he remains only leader for the Better Future of Pakistan
Sincere, Truthful and Faithful....IK only, full stop.

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
It was a very good decision, and proven right once again . We as pti shud not indulge into any unconstitutional act at all.
Secondly when we do the march if needed then we won't need qadri sahab to run the show . It will b ours with Junoon.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nope actually i m tired of those morons who are saying he missed his chance?? What chance ??? If he wants he can double thos rally in isl easily

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
imran khan is an easy target for media & so-called elite.yeh media k kachay-danishwar sirf achay banday per he nuqta cheenian karty hyn.zardari,altaf,nawaz ka interview karty huy aisy bathy hotay hyn jaisy baap k samny bathay hyn.i think k hmari qaum imran jaisay bandy ko deserve he nahe karti.yeh qaum zardari,altaf,nawaz,asfand,shujat,mullah k qabil he ha.

love pindi

MPA (400+ posts)
No and never especially after recent event he show so much immeturety , he is senceless childminded stupid INSAHLLAH people of pakistan will kick his A..next election

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)
No and never especially after recent event he show so much immeturety , he is senceless childminded stupid INSAHLLAH people of pakistan will kick his A..next election

yeah to waqt btaye ga , kai khan sahab nai sahi desicion kiya hai ya nahi , but in my opinion he is damn perfect ,, will never leave khan

xguru

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
IK and PTI are the solution and the way forward for Pakistan. No more PPP, PMLN, MQM, ANP, JUI all others in power today. Change has to come and can ONLY come if IK comes to power. Otherwise, expect the same as today and even worse for tomorrow.