I called Imran Khan 6 times but he didn't pick up - Haroon Rasheed criticises Imran Khan over police reforms in Punjab

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So you fully evaluated the progress of complete progress of KPK just by sitting in your house

I know you're a hardcore potiyan but don't assume things about me.

I appreciate and love the billion trees tsunami and all the other good that IK has done but there was absolutely no need for BRT.

It has destroyed all the good IK has done. The trees are gone, every other day we don't have light (even when writing this, ww don't have electricity) because of BRT work destroying cables or whatever. And there is no end in sight.

It was unneeded because IK himself used to criticise PMLN on mega projects and instead wanted human development. All the money wasted on BRT, if that was spent on education and hospitals, i can't imagine how much good that would've done.

You should come live in Peshawar then lecture me.

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pmln and ppp will be wiped out after this term

Khan will be going for midterm after 3 years
Will come back with 2-3rd majority

There are still haramis voting for PMLN and PPP. Sindh will never stop voting PPP, if they had any intention to do that, they would've done it this election.

Many Punjabis still vote for PMLN and i don't think these patwaris will stop.

There is no logic with Patwaris and Sindhis

Adnan Amjad

Senator (1k+ posts)
There are still haramis voting for PMLN and PPP. Sindh will never stop voting PPP, if they had any intention to do that, they would've done it this election.

Many Punjabis still vote for PMLN and i don't think these patwaris will stop.

There is no logic with Patwaris and Sindhis

Not going to happen
We ll both be here to see this IA