I caught Imran Khan Red-handed : Reham Khan

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

how come Imran khan did not sue reham Khan over her book ? He says it is against the law to publish something you can not prove especially in Europe and she is in London it’s very easy for Imran khan to take her to court or any PTI member. Who are you waiting for ? Now she is saying stuff on tv PTI should take her to London court.
As I have said there is no good and gain in indulging in filthy and evil politics and negative discourse. Nor can one succeeds in life by wasting effort in negating the negatives and the vile - or claims made without documentary evidences. A few named in her vague claims and personal observations ,other than IK, have denied (which many including me have no doubt are right). Her lies to party-men and efforts to scam funds while she was with him, her ambiguous actions and lies (which allegedly led to divorce) are well-known.
The filth and evil has no end - she may make another claim in her smear campaign. Evil, smear and revenge is her job and purpose of life but that's neither IK's path nor we are in politics for it.
Nor she can dictate and steer what kind of politics we have to do. She is your leader. master and mentor and your political tool - ask her for evidences.
However, if you enjoy this kind of filth and smear, and assume it can benefit you politically or satisfy you emotionally or justify you, or that's your cup of tea then please keep enjoying so - that's your kind and nature. That's your path. You have to account for yourself. Sh. Urfi has a verse regarding such situation and Hajveri has written an event/passage about such situation.. -- that's all.

Last edited:

Insaaf4Tyrain

As I have said there is no good and gain in indulging in filthy and evil politics and negative discourse. Nor can one succeeds in life by wasting effort in negating the negatives and the vile - or claims made without documentary evidences. A few named in her vague claims and personal observations ,other than IK, have denied (which many including me have no doubt are right). Her lies to party-men and efforts to scam funds while she was with him, her ambiguous actions and lies (which allegedly led to divorce) are well-known.
The filth and evil has no end - she may make another claim in her smear campaign. Evil, smear and revenge is her job and purpose of life but that's neither IK's path nor we are in politics for it.
Nor she can dictate and steer what kind of politics we have to do. She is your leader. master and mentor and your political tool - ask her for evidences.
However, if you enjoy this kind of filth and smear, and assume it can benefit you politically or satisfy you emotionally or justify you, or that's your cup of tea then please keep enjoying so - that's your kind and nature. That's your path. You have to account for yourself. Sh. Urfi has a verse regarding such situation and Hajveri has written an event/passage about such situation.. -- that's all.
Thank you we will use it against Imran Khan as he has used the pic of MNS when his wife died. He made fun of that if politics drop to that level expect it that PMLN will use what ever to defame Imran Khan. And Btw he is not answering the courts in Pakistan either as Shehbaz Sharif has sued him here for allegations

Insaaf4Tyrain

Because he has no time to waste on fighting useless and nonproductive court cases. If you start proving the other party wrong and even if you win what will you achieve. Nothing, only chatpata masala for people who like gossip to enjoy. He has other important issues to solve, no time to waste. And he is decent enough to part gracefully.
I am not talking about in Pakistan ?? sue her in UK

Amatuka

MPA (400+ posts)
I am not talking about in Pakistan ?? sue her in UK

l know you are talking about UK, do you think IK has a lot of time and money to spend on air travels and lawyers to prove a lady wrong. What will he achieve after proving her wrong. Great people only focus on great ideas and goals. Why waste time on petty things when a whole nation needs his time and energy.

Eyeaan

Thank you we will use it against Imran Khan as he has used the pic of MNS when his wife died. He made fun of that if politics drop to that level expect it that PMLN will use what ever to defame Imran Khan. And Btw he is not answering the courts in Pakistan either as Shehbaz Sharif has sued him here for allegations
If the issue is political and public then he his answerable to his followers and party-men. Otherwise as I said - you are answerable to to yourself, you need to question your masters and your prophetess . It's your personal baggage -Please do whatever suites you politically and fulfills your soul - end

Insaaf4Tyrain

He said it him self that lawyers sit with writers and tell them “ if you can not prove the allegations then don’t publish it” if PTI thinks it’s all false allegations then why not ? PTI preaches other to file a case and prove their innocence but for self they don’t have time ? To me it looks like she is telling the truth

Insaaf4Tyrain

If the issue is political and public then he his answerable to his followers and party-men. Otherwise as I said - you are answerable to to yourself, you need to question your masters and your prophetess . It's your personal baggage -Please do whatever suites you politically and fulfills your soul - end
Thanks you and trust me we are trying to find a pic of Imran khan when his mother passed away to see how he looked at that time -end

Eyeaan

He said it him self that lawyers sit with writers and tell them “ if you can not prove the allegations then don’t publish it” if PTI thinks it’s all false allegations then why not ? PTI preaches other to file a case and prove their innocence but for self they don’t have time ? To me it looks like she is telling the truth
Know the facts. No UK publisher published. An Indian publisher printed it after she self published it when it was rejected. Plethora of filth is published in this manner (and several other manners even in west) and is spread around the globe - the evil and satan live beside, and life goes on. Only certain publishers (which are very vert large and work under various names) in western jurisdiction are reliable.

Last edited: