'I gave birth to a monster': Russian mother of ISIS poster girl

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
[h=1]'I gave birth to a monster': Russian mother of ISIS poster girl chained her daughter up to try to stop her marrying jihadi... but could not stop the girl reaching Syria where she praises terror atrocities[/h]

• Fatime Dzharfarova, 20, travelled to Syria and married an ISIS fighter
  • Her mother describes how she desperately tried to stop her from leaving
  • Fatima has praised the Paris attacks and promoted ISIS on social media
  • Mother Shakhla Bochkaryova, 41, even chained Fatima to a radiator to try and stop her from leaving for Syria

2ED8FF1100000578-3336062-image-a-4_1448616268484.jpg

A desperate mother has spoken emotionally of how she gave birth to a 'monster' after her daughter fled to Syria from where she is posting web praise for jihadist terrorist killers.
Glamour-conscious Fatima Dzhafarova, 20, lauded her 'brothers' who staged the Paris massacre and downed the Russian tourist jet over Sinai.

This has sparked fury among Russians with her condemned for her 'sick' postings with her branded as 'scum' and 'ISIS whore' with messages telling her to 'burn in hell'.

Her mother Shakhla Bochkaryova, 41, revealed how she had even chained her daughter to a radiator in the family flat, in a doomed effort to prevent her fleeing to join the jihadists after she became infatuated with an extremist Islamic 'recruiter' who begged her to become his fourth wife.

'I will simply be beside myself if she takes someone else's life,' she said.

'It's better not to live than to be the mother of a terrorist. You realise what a monster you gave birth to.
'It is hard for any mother. Of course, no mother will admit that her child is a monster. But if you're honest, yes, we gave birth to these monsters,' she said.

2ED8FF3600000578-3336062-image-a-15_1448616337555.jpg

Her mother Shakhla Bochkaryova, 41, described how Fatima's husband asked her to marry her daughter. Ms Bochkaryova declined his question but Fatima still became his fourth wife

The doomed fate of her daughter comes as reports emerged that an Austrian teenage girl has been beaten to death for trying to flee the brutal jihadi group.
Samra Kesinovic, 17, and her friend Sabina Selimovic became 'poster girls' for ISIS after they arrived in Syria in April 2014.

However details emerged recently suggesting that Samra had been beaten to death for desertion. Sabina is also thought to have been killed in an air strike back in December 2014.

Fatima and her mother had been close as she grew up, her mother revealed, but everything changed when she went to university as a scholarship student in her home city of Surgut in Siberia, and met her 'recruiter', a man known as Abdullah.
Mrs Bochkaryova said she now does not expect to see her eldest child again after she eloped to strife-torn Syria.

'If she lives with a recruiter, she already knows too much,' she said.
'They wouldn't let her leave alive. A bullet, that's the price of her life. As painful as it is, I know I will never see her again.'
Before her obsession with radical Islam, she was a fashionable dresser, said her mother. Fatima grew up in a split home and enjoyed a normal childhood.

Her mother is a non-practicing Muslim and her father and step-father are non-practicing Orthodox but did not practice their faith.

'She would wear a red coat, short black skirt, and a white shirt,' she told The Siberian Times -
'She always loved office style clothes. She didn't go for low neck, short clothes, jeans, this wasn't what she liked.

'Even to school she'd wear a suit, classic trousers, shirt. She wore make-up and looked after herself. She had a lot of cosmetics, jewellery. She had long hair and took care of it.
'She was very careful about her appearance and always wanted to look good.'
After three months at university, Fatima had changed dramatically. She refused to celebrate Christmas 2014 with her family and tore down the Christmas tree.
Soon she began to cover her head with a headscarf and stopped returning her mother's calls.

Abdullah asked Mrs Bochkaryova for permission to wed his daughter, saying he had three wives and each had three children. She refused.
'He told me he loved Fatima, and she loved him. One of his wives was pregnant when he wanted to marry my daughter,' she said.

In vain she tried to talk to her daughter, and prevent her leaving, even once chaining her to a radiator.

'She told me: 'Our brothers will come and kill those like you, infidels. They'll cut heads with knives. And you know, my heart won't miss a beat'.'
The distraught mother said: 'I looked at her and I could no longer see my child. She was simply a shell of my daughter, no soul, no thoughts, no heart.'

The FSB secret service confirmed to her that her daughter had fled to Syria, she said.
In postings she praised ''our brothers who shot down the Kogalymavia plane over Sinai' and 'who smashed all in Paris'.
She disparaged the 'kids', 'women', the 'elderly' who had perished, stating: 'We Muslims feel like this every day for years.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...reaching-Syria-praises-terror-atrocities.html

Humi

So called ISIS jihadi telling her mother under whose feet lie paradise that 'Our brothers will come and kill those like you, infidels. They'll cut heads with knives. And you know, my heart won't miss a beat'.' - People must not delude themselves into thinking that ISIS is a good deal...they are nothing except a religious cult!

Humi

Her mother is a non-practicing Muslim and her father and step-father are non-practicing Orthodox but did not practice their faith.

So pretty much anyone can be radicalised...people should not take ISIS lightly and be vigilant...and I don't care how uncool it is, keep track of who they are coming in contact with on social media!

Fatima Batoul

MPA (400+ posts)
اس گندگی کا صفایا بہت مشکل ہے۔ داعش صرف وحشی درندے نہیں بلکہ جنسی درندے بھی ہیں۔
یہ جانور تب تک بچے جنتے رہیں گے جب تک اس سوچ کو نہیں ختم کیا جاتا جس کی تبلیغ سے القائدہ ، طالبان ، لشکرِ جھنگوی ، بوکو حرام ، داعش اور ان جیسے دوسرے بدبودار گروہ جنم لیتے ہیں۔ حوروں کے رسیا مولویوں نے اپنی حوس زدہ تقریروں سے شہوت کو مذہب کا جامہ پہنا دیا ہے۔

Humi

اس گندگی کا صفایا بہت مشکل ہے۔ داعش صرف وحشی درندے نہیں بلکہ جنسی درندے بھی ہیں۔
یہ جانور تب تک بچے جنتے رہیں گے جب تک اس سوچ کو نہیں ختم کیا جاتا جس کی تبلیغ سے القائدہ ، طالبان ، لشکرِ جھنگوی ، بوکو حرام ، داعش اور ان جیسے دوسرے بدبودار گروہ جنم لیتے ہیں۔ حوروں کے رسیا مولویوں نے اپنی حوس زدہ تقریروں سے شہوت کو مذہب کا جامہ پہنا دیا ہے۔

I don't get how a non=practicing muslim finds the idea of becoming a 4th wife attractive...even most devout muslim women would prefer to avoid that...

ISIS is an ideaology playing on people's vulnerabilities and anger...I was listening to a radio interview of some Jordanian scholar who was attacking ISIS' propaganda social media on twitter, facebook etc...he was basically using hadiths and Quran to attack their propaganda..I think Muslims need to do that on a mass scale...not just on social media but in mosques, social gatherings as well..there has been some noise from us but not enough..

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I don't get how a non=practicing muslim finds the idea of becoming a 4th wife attractive...even most devout muslim women would prefer to avoid that...

ISIS is an ideaology playing on people's vulnerabilities and anger...I was listening to a radio interview of some Jordanian scholar who was attacking ISIS' propaganda social media on twitter, facebook etc...he was basically using hadiths and Quran to attack their propaganda..I think Muslims need to do that on a mass scale...not just on social media but in mosques, social gatherings as well..there has been some noise from us but not enough..

Waisay Aap ka iss ISIS ka peecha karnay kay ilawa aur kuee kam nahi?

Humi

Waisay Aap ka iss ISIS ka peecha karnay kay ilawa aur kuee kam nahi?

nope...the more the people discuss what horrible people they are, the better chance they have of protecting themselves and their children from its propaganda..

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ISIS menace should be taken care off by civilised society as soon as possible before this cancer spreads and is no longer curable.

Moula

MPA (400+ posts)
wah kia maan hai, tu nay ik bachi ko janam deya jis ko tumhare tarbiyat nay asa banay. bacha peda hotay waqt asa nahe hota badbakht. rahe baat monsters ki tu kuch saudi/usa mullahs kay terrorists hain aur kuch irani/russian mullahs kay terrorists hain dono taraf hai agg barabar lagi hue. tumhare bachi nahe saudi monsters ko chuna hai bb. choise apni apni. :alhamd: :biggthumpup:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
nope...the more the people discuss what horrible people they are, the better chance they have of protecting themselves and their children from its propaganda..

It is wrong. People discussing Al Aaida since decades but still many people have joined them and now ISIS. More you discuss them more you make them popular. You have some special interest in ISIS but blaming others that they run after ISIS.

Out of 10 threads or posts you do about 7 regarding ISIS or anti Islam type of posts.

I hardly see you discussing how and why they had these been created? Like other Libidos your main aim is to Bash Islam under the shadow of Terrorists, IS, Al Qaida etc.

kpkpak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Soon she will be joining ISIS.
It is wrong. People discussing Al Aaida since decades but still many people have joined them and now ISIS. More you discuss them more you make them popular. You have some special interest in ISIS but blaming others that they run after ISIS.

Out of 10 threads or posts you do about 7 regarding ISIS or anti Islam type of posts.

I hardly see you discussing how and why they had these been created? Like other Libidos your main aim is to Bash Islam under the shadow of Terrorists, IS, Al Qaida etc.

Humi

what anti-islam thread have I posted? Since when does anti-ISIS means anti-islam?

and ISIS is a different deal than al-Qaida as al-Qaida never had a state and our kids weren't running away in masses to join al-qaida...

if you have a problem with that, that is your prerogative...I will post as many anti-ISIS threads as I like and regardless of what you think, I don't owe anyone an explanation for bashing terrorists nor will I be stopped from doing so through any guilt trips about being anti-islam..good day..

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
what anti-islam thread have I posted? Since when does anti-ISIS means anti-islam?

and ISIS is a different deal than al-Qaida as al-Qaida never had a state and our kids weren't running away in masses to join al-qaida...

if you have a problem with that, that is your prerogative...I will post as many anti-ISIS threads as I like and regardless of what you think, I don't owe anyone an explanation for bashing terrorists nor will I be stopped from doing so through any guilt trips about being anti-islam..good day..

And we will treat you are the Lover of ISIS...........because you are promoting them like it or not.

But you don't bash the terrorists in the form of USA, Israelis or NATO countries. Why only criticising the terrorists with 'beards'.... This shows nothing but biassness.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Soon she will be joining ISIS.

اسکی 90 فیصد پوسٹس ہی آئی ایس کے متعلق ہوتی ہیں۔ وہ صرف اسلیے کہ اسلام کا نام استعمال کرتے ہیں۔

کبھی اس نے اسرائیلیوں اور امریکیوں کیخلاف زبان نہیں کھولی۔