I have no right to live, I am not bothered by injustices happening infront of my eyes - Haroon Rasheed

A-Simple_Pakistani

Voter (50+ posts)
who cares buddy .... you are another opportunist who used IK shoulder to get fame like many others around him. I will give full chance to Imran khan until he is completely fail because of two reasons
1- he is making mistakes but he and his few cabinet members are honest with Pakistan and they have will to make this country better.
2- There is no other option, we have already tried other options who have no will, honesty and direction.

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
To khocha murr jao na Chacha Kuppi?
Yeri roze ki chukh chukh mukki?....:LOL:

Na I will miss him. His rants are like a scorned Ex who is obsessed with telling the World how bad he really is........ Entertaining and spiteful
Despite the previous 25 year love affair

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Na I will miss him. His rants are like a scorned Ex who is obsessed with telling the World how bad he really is........ Entertaining and spiteful
Despite the previous 25 year love affair
haha don't worry about it! Chacha ji jo kehtay hein woh kartay nahin!:LOL:

Husaink

اس بی بی عائشہ ناز کا بھی پتہ کرو جتنے اس نے ساہیوال کے سانحے پر ٹسوے بہا دئے ہیں اسکا کوئی رشتے دار تو نہیں گزر گیا ؟ سانحہ ماڈل ٹاؤن پر تو انہوں نے اتنے تواتر سے پھوڑی نہیں بچھائی تھی . کہیں یہ رونے دھونے کسی اور بات پر تو نہیں ؟

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Baba G sirf khedey rehde o, kerde nai o. Thorda hosla vekhao.

Qadam Bardao Haroon Rasheed Hum thumaray saat hai.

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
گورنمنٹ اور اسکے ادارے بمقابلہ عوام
جیت گورنمنٹ کی ہو گی کیونکہ جمہوریت ہے ۔ عوام کی حکمرانی عوام کے لئے ۔
اور عوام سے ووٹ لے کر ہر گورنمنٹ کا یہ فرض ہوتا ہے کہ اپنے اداروں کے حقوق کی حفاظت کرے عوام سے۔

Last edited:

Husaink

Baba G sirf khedey rehde o, kerde nai o. Thorda hosla vekhao.

Qadam Bardao Haroon Rasheed Hum thumaray saat hai.
یہ صحافی ہیں ایہ صرف گلاں دا کھٹیا کھاندے نے ، تیس چالیس منٹ کی بکواس ہی تو کرنی ہوتی ہے جسکی انکو تنخوا مل جانی ہے

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He may be talking against PTI due to his name probably have come in the journalist who will be questioned that how they are maintaining to live beyond their incomes. But what he said is not wrong and it applies to any government, SAHIWAL incident is not some thing normal, and the government in power should be worried to provide justice to the affected family as soon as possible.
Specially government of Imran Khan should be seen involved and looking after the process to resolve this murder case, because people believe in them and their commitments to provide Islamic style laws.

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Haroon Rasheed is a ISPR/ISI funded stooge in media.

He was assigned to pump Imran Khan's right wing support.

Now he has new orders, malign Imran Khan and make way new elections ASAP