I just witnessed an attack on wapda grid...

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its on kohat road, peshawar just in my neighborhood. I've heard its one of the biggest power grid in Asia. The attackers used handgrannades and AK-47 in the attack... people are fedup with the heavy power breakdown in the holy month... the power outage is unpatternd and usually occures in Sehri and Iftari times.

My observation is no matter you destroy all the wapda grids, its of no use because its never gonna affect anyone from the current corrupt regiem of PPP... As they are busy with looting the national resources and the masses left to suffer...

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its always happening and huge loss is always to be filled by wapda department in far away areas where criminal insurgents always blow grids and towers specialy in matthani and bad bher areas:doh: which cut of main supply line of various cities its totally failure of law enforcing agencies police etc who cant look after precious expensive property of government and public as its becoming common always hear in news paper but no serious work done till yet to stop such things in future.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
kuch fark nahi parney wala ... is govt ka do he maqsaad hain, time by karoo aur us time main mazeed maal banaoo, they know they can easily digest all this and no law is their in the country to recover this money... phir ya he paisa use hoga to come back into power ... aur hum apney vote bhe baachain gey .. apney gher bar bhe yahan tak ka apney bachey bhe ..lakin gher sai niklain gey nahi, kya til til marna aik he baar mar janey sai better hota hai...

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ab to allah hi is quom ki haalt badel sakta hay ====== aaameeeeeeen
بھائی ہر کام الله پر نہ چھوڑو
ہم پہلے اپنے آپ کو سدھاریں پھر الله سے مدد چاہیں
مگر یہاں تو معاملہ ہی الٹا ہے
ہر برائی ہم نے اپنا رکھی ہے اور قصور وار الله کو ٹھیراتے ہیں

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
kia krain Qaiser bhai...hum nadaan jo thehre lekin madad k liye toh Allah k pass hi jayein ge......
بھائی ہر کام الله پر نہ چھوڑو
ہم پہلے اپنے آپ کو سدھاریں پھر الله سے مدد چاہیں
مگر یہاں تو معاملہ ہی الٹا ہے
ہر برائی ہم نے اپنا رکھی ہے اور قصور وار الله کو ٹھیراتے ہیں

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
Government is not paying even their own power usage bills but also they are not paying for oil and gas being used in power generation moreover the power generation units are complaining about their payments that are not being paid

Last edited: