I protest on appointment of Shaukat Tareen

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
A failed Banker and a failed finance minister is appointed by Imran Khan and imposed on us. As a PTI support I can't defend this decision. Imran Khan always talked about given chance to youth but he himself is doing opposite, removed Hammad Azhar a core PTI member who worked hard on FATF issue. Is this the change he promised us to bring in Pakistan. Same old failed technocrats are imposed on Pakistan on the name of change.
IMF paratrooper imposed on us again.
images

Rio

Councller (250+ posts)
آئ ایم ایف تو ایک حقیقت ہے، آپ جس مرضی بندے کو وزیر خزانہ لگا دیں، جانا تو ادھر ہی پڑنا ہے.
بہرحال خان صاب بھی اندر سے کوئی جیالے ہی لگتے ہیں، جو پی پی کے بندے ہی ڈھونڈ ڈھونڈ کر وزیر لگاتے ہیں.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
A failed Banker and a failed finance minister is appointed by Imran Khan and imposed on us. As a PTI support I can't defend this decision. Imran Khan always talked about given chance to youth but he himself is doing opposite, removed Hammad Azhar a core PTI member who worked hard on FATF issue. Is this the change he promised us to bring in Pakistan. Same old failed technocrats are imposed on Pakistan on the name of change.
images
Can't believe he (IK) is the same man I have been voting for since 2002. First vote of my life was for PTI.

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't like when he put in Government NONE PTI people and all old Ass. what the fuck they gonna do they already failed before. let the Hammad Azher work. he is good. I think Imran khan just doing what he got told. so much disappointed . we are the fighting for him. but he just don't care about PTI worker . every body try to black mail him. Like Raja Raiz perveez khatak then shreen mazari daughter . why she is even CABINA . so much stress . he have no idea . how much we are feeling sad with his stupid Decision . Like he giving wrong man ticket in Daska before he put BUZDUAR CM. he doing every thing wrong what he was saying before PM. he said he is good team maker . wow what is crapy team

Last edited:

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
images
Welcome to the club, jis din IK nay Buzdar jaesa competent admi CM Punjab lagye usse din mujay pata chal gea tha IK ko political team ke selection nai atti Buzdar jaesay banday ko koi be choti moti company main manager ke position na day aur Khan saab nay Punjab us kay hath main pakera dea loo tebaah kero issay no offecne to Buzdar but it's not his cup of tea

Last edited:

tipupk

Minister (2k+ posts)

Like many other members ,I have also failed to understand the reason behind this change but then I suceed to satisfy myself about this action.​

First I am not aware of the whole situation ,so I have to believe in my leader that he will do certainly something better for this country.​

Second, I have no doubt in my mind that PM Imran Khan will take no time to throw him (Tareen) out if he fails to show some difference.​

Last edited:

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
Terrible decision of replacing Performing Ministers like Fawad Ch and Hammaz Azahar (Industries & Production) from respective Ministries. They had a lot of projects going and could have changed the landscape of their respective Ministries in the next couple of years.

In the worst case, Science & Technology should have been given to Dr. Atta ur Rehman or some Young Visionary & Dynamic guy.
As a Die Hard PTI Supporter, we can't digest tried and tested Failures like Shaukat Tareen. If he was a replacement then what's wrong with Hafeez Sheikh? Thoroughly Disappointed.