I Studied Buddhism, Sikhism and Hinduism and Decided to Accept Islam

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Not necessarily. The contribution of Muslims in world economy, science and technology, leadership etc is highly disproportionate to their population. Most of these people as I said, belong to very poor African/Asian countries. Out of 2000 million Muslims only 30 Million live in developed western countries.

I agree that Muslim's are well behind the west yet much ahead of Hindu's and Sikhs. The subject here is not what community is progressive rather which is racially the most diverse. Many Muslim countries are doing okay as well. Once again Muslims are the most racially diverse people. If we are talking about progress then Hindu's are easily the poorest community of all mostly living in complete dumps.

Last edited:

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Christians do not take religion as seriously as Muslims do. Muslims treat religion as a fact and Christians treat it as a faith, something they chose to believe but do not necessarily think its literally true.

Today's Christians are not believers at all. That is my point that Muslim's practise Islam much more then Christians do Christianity. Most Christians today are just nominal believers. There is no point in believing if you have doubts.