I swear this is how I will take my 2 VOTEs BACK from PMLN.

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now this imported government is about to quash the voting rights for overseas Pakistanis.
After this I will not be able to cast my 2 votes to IK.

You have done what you could do and we will do what we can do.

I have been sending money to my relatives in Pakistan to those always in needs regardless of their party affiliations.
What I have discovered is majority of Patwaris have no passion for their leadership and party.
We will do the same with PMLN what they did with PTI in Sindh house and Punjab. ?

Getting my 2 Votes back from Patwaris is not difficult.
I can make 10 Patwaris "Munharif" in coming elections very very easily.?
And you know what I am talking about.??

ArbabAli

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Now this imported government is about to quash the voting rights for overseas Pakistanis.

I have been sending money to my relatives in Pakistan to those always in needs regardless of their party affiliations.
What I have discovered is majority of Patwaris have no passion for their leadership and party.
We will do the same with PMLN what they did with PTI in Sindh house and Punjab. ?

wah! kiya soch hai re teri??, man-na parega...well played?

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
we should convince our friends n relatives, to vote for pti, n help the needy ones in return.
by doing this v might get more votes thn the overseas..
but.. the only problem will be ... if no EVM... means.. thr will be Dhandli...
we got to be aware of all the weaknesses..

Siberite

Does your welfare cheque leave some for donation after feeding you ?

Siberite

we should convince our friends n relatives, to vote for pti, n help the needy ones in return.
by doing this v might get more votes thn the overseas..
but.. the only problem will be ... if no EVM... means.. thr will be Dhandli...
we got to be aware of all the weaknesses..

آؤ آؤ ، نسواری بائ ، آپ ہی کا انتظارتھا۔ اور سناؤ حمام میں تولیے ختم تو نہیں ہو گئے ۔​

ahaseeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Remittances are the biggest source of revenue for Pakistan. Entire Pakistan probably isn't able to export the amount that expats send to Pakistan for expenses.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Corrupt mixed achar govt can make their own plan, but Allah is the best planner and corrupts will have no place to hide.

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)

Nobody is stoping overseas Pakistanis to travel to Pakistan and vote.
At least 30% of people can commit to do this.
The real Question is if the Votes would be counted fairly.

The Answer is Absolutely Not.
So why are we F#%ing wasting our time ?

پاکستان سے ذندہ بھاگ۔۔

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Does your welfare cheque leave some for donation after feeding you ?
oh my poor phatwari. I know you think everyone is like you but most people are not living on EI checks like you. I understand you became an ass licker because it helps you pay your bills. hell you have resorted to even stealing so don't don't look in the mirror while posting

Siberite

oh my poor phatwari. I know you think everyone is like you but most people are not living on EI checks like you. I understand you became an ass licker because it helps you pay your bills. hell you have resorted to even stealing so don't don't look in the mirror while posting
I know you like to be called a man without welfare. However, I know when I see one . What is your social security number ? ?

Kill_Ego

MPA (400+ posts)
کھپتان اگر اب ٹانگیں اٹھا کر گاف بھی دے گا تو بھی اقتدار میں نہیں آتا۔
Tension not Kaptan Mar**M Keey tangain bhee uthay ga aur yaey ge bhee uss ko aur Hakomat bhe banay ga- you miserable f**king raw agent aka patawari.