I was abused on the lines of my religion...

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It's 7 days older news which broke my heart. In Indian state Jharkhand a Muslim pregnant Woman was forced to clean up her blood accusing her of spreading the Coronavirus virus which killed her child. She wrote,

- - “I was abused on the lines of my religion and was asked to wipe the blood. I could not because I was shivering. I was beaten up with slippers. I was shocked and rushed to a nursing home.there it came out that my child had died,”

Such an inhuman brutality and racism continue against Muslim minority. That's something very scary and alarming.

In robotic Indian society where extremists are becoming a major threat to the world peace, one would think doctors aren’t part of that group so we’re wrong. Minorities are in a grave danger there especially Muslims at the moment and who knows which is next in line.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's 7 days older news which broke my heart. In Indian state Jharkhand a Muslim pregnant Woman was forced to clean up her blood accusing her of spreading the Coronavirus virus which killed her child. She wrote,

- - “I was abused on the lines of my religion and was asked to wipe the blood. I could not because I was shivering. I was beaten up with slippers. I was shocked and rushed to a nursing home.there it came out that my child had died,”

Such an inhuman brutality and racism continue against Muslim minority. That's something very scary and alarming.

In robotic Indian society where extremists are becoming a major threat to the world peace, one would think doctors aren’t part of that group so we’re wrong. Minorities are in a grave danger there especially Muslims at the moment and who knows which is next in line.
yEH gHULAMI HAI!!!!...SHUKR HAI ALLAH PAK KA KEH HUM AAZAD HAIN...MAY ALLAH GIVE THEM COURAGE TO STAND UP AGAINST OPPRESSION...MAY ALLAH GIVE COURAGE TO US AND ALL MUSLIMS AROUND THE WORLD TO SUPPORT THEM...MAY ALLAH RESOLVE THEIR ISSUES, HELP, BLESS AND GUIDE THEM...

Last edited:

PIND-WALA

yEH gHULAMI HAI!!!!...SHUKR HAI ALLAH PAK KA KEH HUM AAZAD HAIN...MAY ALLAH GIVE THEM COURAGE TO STAND UP AGAINST OPPRESSION...MAY ALLAH GIVE COURAGE TO US AND ALL MUSLIMS AROUND THE WORLD TO SUPPORT THEM...MAY ALL RESOLVE THEIR ISSUES, HELP, BLESS AND GUIDE THEM...
In all honesty, creation of Pakistan made the remaining muslims much weaker. If they had stayed united, overall population % would have been higher and muslims would been more secure.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
دیسی لبرلز، ف
In all honesty, creation of Pakistan made the remaining muslims much weaker. If they had stayed united, overall population % would have been higher and muslims would been more secure.
کتنی زیادہ ہو جاتی، 10-15 فیصد۔ کشمیر میں مسلمانوں کی اکثریت ہے۔ پاکستان کے پچانوے فیصد مسلمانوں کی شہ رگ پنجہ ہنود میں ہے

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
ITS NOTHING BUT MITH....muslims were in majority in Gujrat, they still are...so what happened there...even muslim minister was chopped off....no one came to rescue...their are number of areas where muslms are still in majority...but serves no purpose...even just before partition circulars were issued by congress (so called Mahatama gandhi) to secretly abondon muslims fro all important position , just give them useless clerical offices, muslims in police and security forces be disarmed...and one who had licenses be monitored...muslims transporters be under observation...its Allah,s mercy that he bestowed us a free state of ours (alhamd o-lillah)....it was the order of Prophet Mohammed to Quaid e Azam and head of Balochistan..to join the movement of free state for Muslims (it was not just a co-incidence)...its in record...its Allah's Rehmet on us against our promise of establishment of system of Islam....May Allah help, bless and guide us all...

PIND-WALA

دیسی لبرلز، ف
کتنی زیادہ ہو جاتی، 10-15 فیصد۔ کشمیر میں مسلمانوں کی اکثریت ہے۔ پاکستان کے پچانوے فیصد مسلمانوں کی شہ رگ پنجہ ہنود میں ہے
In todays terms, Pakistan 22 crore, Bangladesh aprox 23 crore and India also 30 crore. Put together its about 80 crore compare 100 or for Hindues.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
In todays terms, Pakistan 22 crore, Bangladesh aprox 23 crore and India also 30 crore. Put together its about 80 crore compare 100 or for Hindues.
IT NOT THE NUMBER OF BEING RULED THAT MATTERS...ITS THE NUMBER OF RULERS THAT MATTERS...HAD PAKISTAN NOT BEEN THERE THE MUSLIMS WOULD HAVE REDUCED BY SIGNIFICANT NUMBER THRU PERSECUTION....REMEMBER WHEN PARTITION HAPPENED WE WERE UNITED...THE PERSECUTION STARTED BEFORE PARTITION...THEN MULIM LEADERSHIP DECIDED OF IDEA OF PAKISTAN...AND WHAT HAPPENED DURING PARTITION (WHY THAT SO CALLED MAJORITY COULD NOT PROTECT MUSLIMS DURING PARTITION)....I REPEAT IT WAS ALLAH'S ORDER...SENT TO MOHAMMAED ALI JINNAH AND OWNER OF STATE OF BALOCHISTAN THRU DIRECTION FROM PROPHET MOHAMMED (PBUH)..

peluramramani

Councller (250+ posts)

news in your dreams ?
propaganda by tabligi muslims against india .
how many hindu children died starving in pakistan thar ? where was your heart then ?

Last edited:

peluramramani

Councller (250+ posts)
IT NOT THE NUMBER OF BEING RULED THAT MATTERS...ITS THE NUMBER OF RULERS THAT MATTERS...HAD PAKISTAN NOT BEEN THERE THE MUSLIMS WOULD HAVE REDUCED BY SIGNIFICANT NUMBER THRU PERSECUTION....REMEMBER WHEN PARTITION HAPPENED WE WERE UNITED...THE PERSECUTION STARTED BEFORE PARTITION...THEN MULIM LEADERSHIP DECIDED OF IDEA OF PAKISTAN...AND WHAT HAPPENED DURING PARTITION (WHY THAT SO CALLED MAJORITY COULD NOT PROTECT MUSLIMS DURING PARTITION)....I REPEAT IT WAS ALLAH'S ORDER...SENT TO MOHAMMAED ALI JINNAH AND OWNER OF STATE OF BALOCHISTAN THRU DIRECTION FROM PROPHET MOHAMMED (PBUH)..

you killed 30 lakh bangalis , still killing muhajirs , hazaras , pashtuns , balochs , masihis , sikhs ,qadianis , hindus . stop it first , india has protected it's minorities better than pakistan .

Dream Seller

news in your dreams ?
propaganda by tabligi muslims against india .
how many hindu children died starving in pakistan thar ? where was your heart then ?
You’re so pathetic that you’re defending a inhumane act of terrorists...
If that’s the case then Kashmiris are being killed for passed 70+ years
Freakin terrorists

peluramramani

Councller (250+ posts)
You’re so pathetic that you’re defending a inhumane act of terrorists...
If that’s the case then Kashmiris are being killed for passed 70+ years
Freakin terrorists

your heart beats only for muslim children dying in india , your beats run over like truck over news of hindu children dying from strvation and lack of drinking water in pakistan ? your heart never stops on news of 12 years old pakistani hindu girls being abducted from hindu fathers for forced marriage and conversion to islam ?

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
you killed 30 lakh bangalis , still killing muhajirs , hazaras , pashtuns , balochs , masihis , sikhs ,qadianis , hindus . stop it first , india has protected it's minorities better than pakistan .
hahahahaha.....what a joke....try selling it....lie perishes when truth comes, lie is bound to perish....

peluramramani

Councller (250+ posts)
hahahahaha...hmmmm...not abducted but rapped in front of their family members in rape capital of the world ....fascist India....

look how you are abducting hindu sikh masihi girls and forcibly make them muslim , khuda ka qahar tum logo par isi liye toot raha hai .

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
look how you are abducting hindu sikh masihi girls and forcibly make them muslim , khuda ka qahar tum logo par isi liye toot raha hai .

Fater of the girl who married of her own wish to a muslim man ...even minority minister (ramesh kumar) went to convince her to return to her father she refused..she refused to go back to her family even in court...the point is State supported the Girl and provided her every opportunity incase she is oppressed...eve if somewhere any one is doing it..it has nor has nor ever have Pakistani state and/or common people support....you give answer to state sponsored rapes of minority women in front of their families..in fascist state india (the rape capital of the world)...Pakistani feels insult of any kind of comparison of themselves to this filth....named India (the biggest land mafia invader)...Pakistan is far superior than indian ( the land of lies, terrorism, filth, hypocrisy and oppression)to be compared to Alhamd o lillah... dont sell your CHOORAN here...we know your reality...

peluramramani

Councller (250+ posts)
Fater of the girl who married of her own wish to a muslim man ...even minority minister (ramesh kumar) went to convince her to return to her father she refused..she refused to go back to her family even in court...the point is State supported the Girl and provided her every opportunity incase she is oppressed...eve if somewhere any one is doing it..it has nor has nor ever have Pakistani state and/or common people support....you give answer to state sponsored rapes of minority women in front of their families..in fascist state india (the rape capital of the world)...Pakistani feels insult of any kind of comparison of themselves to this filth....named India (the biggest land mafia invader)...Pakistan is far superior than indian ( the land of lies, terrorism, filth, hypocrisy and oppression)to be compared to Alhamd o lillah... dont sell your CHOORAN here...we know your reality...

wow only minority girls marry on their own ,
will you let go your sister with a hindu if she wants to marry hindu boy ?
no muslim girl marries a hindu , sikh , masihi boy because monorities can not kidnap muslim girl and no police , court , maulvi , and goons crowd will help minority . if any muslim girl will love hindu boy you terrorists will kill both .

look here muslims killed this hindu girl after rape.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
wow only minority girls marry on their own ,
will you let go your sister with a hindu if she wants to marry hindu boy ?
no muslim girl marries a hindu , sikh , masihi boy because monorities can not kidnap muslim girl and no police , court , maulvi , and goons crowd will help minority . if any muslim girl will love hindu boy you terrorists will kill both .

look here muslims killed this hindu girl after rape.

For your satisfaction muslims are attractive..Even Indian prime minster indragandi married a muslims and had relationships with muslims man...secondly dont divert in wrong direction....dont twist ...answer Indian fascist state sponsored rape of minority girls infront of their family, muslim, sikhs, Christians, mao, tribals.etc in rape capital of the world (fascist, filthy india)...