If only we could have this approach to life?

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
او بلجیم والے سن لے
log US , canada , Australia main property lete hain pata nahin bajwa ko Belgium main esa kya dik gya ? Belgium mompahli jesa chota mulk hai ...magar 5 lakh euro par belgium nationality deta hai if i am not wrong.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
log US , canada , Australia main property lete hain pata nahin bajwa ko Belgium main esa kya dik gya ? Belgium mompahli jesa chota mulk hai ...magar 5 lakh euro par belgium nationality deta hai if i am not wrong.
Bajway ka dimagh bhi quarter ? size ka hay.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Wadaich sahib...
Dua karay..Meray Pakistan ko jo sab Choor.Kanjar..Corrupt mil kar Jis trah tabah kar rehay hain..Allah swt in sab ko tabah o barbaad karay...Ameen..
Hamaray Pakistan ko Kuch nahi ho ga. Isko nuqsan pohanchanay walay ibratnak anjam say do char howay. Jo zinda hein woh ibratnak zindgi guzar rahay hein.....Musharaf, Zardari, Sharif family Altaf, Diesel etc. Baat bas samjnanay ki hay. Pakistan is here to stay & thrive Insha Allah!

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Belgium has the highest income tax rate in the world. Buying property in Belgium is a big nightmare. Belgium is the most unliveable country in Europe. However, its beautiful. Other than that Belgium sucks big time.

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
Same message from a Stanford professor: “Life is all about what u want on your tombstone” Basically all u leave behind is your legacy

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Belgium has the highest income tax rate in the world. Buying property in Belgium is a big nightmare. Belgium is the most unliveable country in Europe. However, its beautiful. Other than that Belgium sucks big time.

thats what i am thinking why will bajwa go to belgium to live or buy property ?? its better to go to spain or italy then.

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
Maybe he does not care about taxes; he has enough wealth that may be able to cover it.

Also, I wonder if the info about Bajwa having a property in Belgium is not true.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Maybe he does not care about taxes; he has enough wealth that may be able to cover it.

Also, I wonder if the info about Bajwa having a property in Belgium is not true.
Yes. No Pakistani is dumb enough to reside in Belgium. Only those who are stuck and cannot move to another european country.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
thats what i am thinking why will bajwa go to belgium to live or buy property ?? its better to go to spain or italy then.
Absolutely Yes. Spain and Italy are most feasible and liveable places. Spain has moderate income tax rates. It is relatively cheap to live there and it has all the fun and happy get-alongs Europe has to offer.

I do not understand Paksitanis. Europe is gloomy. People are not that friendly. Food is like dumpster shit. I mean Pakistanis never like European food. It is tasteless, and the best and most expensive of them is like eating something with salt and pepper only. No spices. Then there is a problem of Halal food. Big Problem. In every country in Europe. You will not find halal food. You will die of starvation except for fruits and may be uncooked vegetables. The only thing available in Europe is free sex. You can hook up and do zina all day long. Other than that, it is a boring hell, gray buildings and the shittiest attitude you can find in the world. Heck, ugly thailand is better than whole europe in every sense. At least you can find something to eat better than europe.

The only exception is earning. But I don't see anything exceptional there. You can earn money enough to send maybe 50 to 60 thousand to your home in Pakistan. You CANNOT DO business there. The laws are painful. Taxes are high and the government hates you for being a Pakistani or an indian. They think you are roaches.

If you want to see europe, go to Istanbul. It has everything Europe has to offer except for the earning part.