If PTI fails how many PTI supporters will opt for milatary rule?

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
no the best thing to do is, since judjga badmash qazi easy paisa won its case. its best to bring tooi back and rename Pakistan to jati umra 3.0

since jamadars and istanjadars only have one purpose in life and that is wiping their mians arse and blaming everything on Imran Khan as if things were better under that overgrown swine then why not.

I forsee Pakistan crumbling and poojari saying that if mian had been at the helm then it would not have crumbled. the poojari can always shift blames of their own kartoots on Imran and absolve itselves of all wrong doings.

the same applies to peepee and people of sindh where a dead phutto mardood is still alive and annually they do tawaf of its mazar too. strange dead that is still alive.

just like the drama mian did that it was going to die if it didn't reach an operating table in London! the bootha mian made which was priceless. only Pakistani jahil quom can fall for such stunts. but jamadars and istanjadars blame Imran for their mian making a chawal out of their quom.

so with jahil like these who needs enemies.

Reactions: AZ1

Muskerahat

This is stupid post. why do you asking suck idiot question? first Imran khan doing great Job and he did not failed he still nailing Mafia. don't ask a worker changing a loyalty .we are not patwari .

MRT.abcd

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI supporters will opt for PML-N and PPP rule so that Zardari and Ganjas can shag these people again whoa re voting for Sh-it

Respect

This is stupid post. why do you asking suck idiot question? first Imran khan doing great Job and he did not failed he still nailing Mafia. don't ask a worker changing a loyalty .we are not patwari .
It's not silly question if it was then so many would not have answered. It's a genuine question. If PTI loses then what

Imran Khan nailing mafia well that is one silly point you made,most of the mafia are on streets or sitting in there luxury homes abroad. Give me one name of mafia who has been charged and got looted money back. Out of billions looted how much recovery has been taken back from the mafia.

well you made the point of Patwari if it was so bad you wouldn't have so many sitting in PTI cabinet. If PTI is fine with it you should consider it as well.

As for nailing well in elections PTI has got nailed recently. Public are fed up due too high inflation. Anti status quo anchors on TV are also having a go at IK and PTI. It seems PTI is on the back foot.

Anyhow if PTI gets a pasting n next elections would you support the BOOTS takeover?

From my understanding of Patwari is one of charteris tics blind following and standing up for your leader despite he is in wrong direction and making false claims that everything is fine when it isn't.

Hussain1967

Don’t count me in that. I voted for PTI in 2013 and 2018 but I will never ever support military rule. Military has no jurisdiction over governance matters. Aur yeh logon ko yeh keh kar darana bund karo keh agar PPP aur PMLN ki government aa gaee to Pakistan safa-e-hastee say mit jaey ga. Pakistan is here to stay, inshallah. Countries are not limited companies. PTI supporters should cool down their temperatures. Apna haijaan kam karain.

Muskerahat

It's not silly question if it was then so many would not have answered. It's a genuine question. If PTI loses then what

Imran Khan nailing mafia well that is one silly point you made,most of the mafia are on streets or sitting in there luxury homes abroad. Give me one name of mafia who has been charged and got looted money back. Out of billions looted how much recovery has been taken back from the mafia.

well you made the point of Patwari if it was so bad you wouldn't have so many sitting in PTI cabinet. If PTI is fine with it you should consider it as well.

As for nailing well in elections PTI has got nailed recently. Public are fed up due too high inflation. Anti status quo anchors on TV are also having a go at IK and PTI. It seems PTI is on the back foot.

Anyhow if PTI gets a pasting n next elections would you support the BOOTS takeover?

From my understanding of Patwari is one of charteris tics blind following and standing up for your leader despite he is in wrong direction and making false claims that everything is fine when it isn't.
Thank you for reply. Just understand mostly PTI worker don't follow him blindly .he is still better than all of them other . and we will not leave him does not matter if he is in power or not thanks again

Respect

Don’t count me in that. I voted for PTI in 2013 and 2018 but I will never ever support military rule. Military has no jurisdiction over governance matters. Aur yeh logon ko yeh keh kar darana bund karo keh agar PPP aur PMLN ki government aa gaee to Pakistan safa-e-hastee say mit jaey ga. Pakistan is here to stay, inshallah. Countries are not limited companies. PTI supporters should cool down their temperatures. Apna haijaan kam karain.
What governance? And if PPP and Noon come back they could take revenge against pakistan, they may even bring back Isaq dar.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
30 too 50 years are you having a laugh. Performance should have started straight away.
You need to do a little history reading and see how long nations like China, Turkey and Singapore turned around and how long that took.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
If I am asked there is an excellent and quick remedy. Shoot all those who were MPA/MNA post 1985. Bury all judges alive who were in office post 1985. Those who have kicked the bucket [gone to hell] nationalise their assets and those of their progeny. Confiscate all the assets of the haramkhor/haramzad progeny of Jullundar mafia {Zia , Akhtar Abdur rahman and the rest like Kayani and Marza Aslam Beg. Hang the ganja haramkhors including bhagori and the pimp Safdur, Murdaris, and their goons. If this mini-bloodbath is not staged then a greater one will be needed in future because after the supreme judiciary the demand will be raised for immunity for grade 19 and above.
I meant practical and realistic solutions not pie in the sky tahir ul qadri type solutions

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Did IK tell us that it would take 50 years
Did you tell IK that you are leaving nothing but a few pennies in the national coffers and the nation is seconds from defaulting, the amount of embedded patwaris being left behind in every national institution, the extent of damage that the corrupt status quo had really caused so on and so forth.

Munawarkhan

What a stupid question.
Imagine all PTI supporters suddenly stop supporting PTI and support General

Let's say PTI has lost next elections and a General decides to take matter into his own hands. Will PTI supporters support him?

My opinion is I would.

What about you?

Hussain1967

What governance? And if PPP and Noon come back they could take revenge against pakistan, they may even bring back Isaq dar.
No. Pakistan is not going to be destroyed by its political parties. Perhaps, due to your very young age, you don’t know what kind of damage Zia and Musharraf did to Pakistan? What Nawaz or Benazir/Zardari did is nothing compared to what deep damage the these two military dictators did.

Zia did long term damage to Pakistan by participating in West’s war against Russia. The result of that was extreme religious intolerance that we see today, millions of Afghan refugees, extreme hatred against Pakistan in the heart of a common Afghani ( I have witnessed it my self), and the widespread heroine and klashenukoff culture.

Musharraf destroyed Pakistan by diving full-length into war on terror. What Musharraf sowed, Pakistan reaped it from 2006 to 2015 in the form of suicide attacks and, as a consequence, plunging of economy. No sports team was ready to come to Pakistan for more than a decade. The reason Pakistan was prospering from 2001 to 2006 was due to big US aid ( in the form of grants).

I need not say anything about Yahya Khan. Every Pakistan knows what irreparable damage he did to Pakistan. Yet, he was laid down to rest with gun-salute and national flag.

GHQ has systematically poisoned the brains of Pakistani youth against political parties and IK, knowingly or unknowingly, became a tool for the propagation of their narrative.

Conclusion: Military rule brings more harm than good in both medium-term and long-term. Above all, military has no right to abrogate the constitution of Pakistan and rule the people of any country. Different federating units or provinces, different ethnicities, and people of different religious beliefs agree to live in a country under a contract called the Constitution of that country.

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)
حرامٗزادوں کرپٹ سور کے بچوں سے ملٹری ہزار درجہ بہتر ہے

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
about 50% will support military, about 25 % will go back to noon ppp tlp parties and the rest will wait for good days of pti

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
No. Pakistan is not going to be destroyed by its political parties. Perhaps, due to your very young age, you don’t know what kind of damage Zia and Musharraf did to Pakistan? What Nawaz or Benazir/Zardari did is nothing compared to what deep damage the these two military dictators did.

Zia did long term damage to Pakistan by participating in West’s war against Russia. The result of that was extreme religious intolerance that we see today, millions of Afghan refugees, extreme hatred against Pakistan in the heart of a common Afghani ( I have witnessed it my self), and the widespread heroine and klashenukoff culture.

Musharraf destroyed Pakistan by diving full-length into war on terror. What Musharraf sowed, Pakistan reaped it from 2006 to 2015 in the form of suicide attacks and, as a consequence, plunging of economy. No sports team was ready to come to Pakistan for more than a decade. The reason Pakistan was prospering from 2001 to 2006 was due to big US aid ( in the form of grants).

I need not say anything about Yahya Khan. Every Pakistan knows what irreparable damage he did to Pakistan. Yet, he was laid down to rest with gun-salute and national flag.

GHQ has systematically poisoned the brains of Pakistani youth against political parties and IK, knowingly or unknowingly, became a tool for the propagation of their narrative.

Conclusion: Military rule brings more harm than good in both medium-term and long-term. Above all, military has no right to abrogate the constitution of Pakistan and rule the people of any country. Different federating units or provinces, different ethnicities, and people of different religious beliefs agree to live in a country under a contract called the Constitution of that country.
dont forget obl raid embarrassment

Respect

Thank you for reply. Just understand mostly PTI worker don't follow him blindly .he is still better than all of them other . and we will not leave him does not matter if he is in power or not thanks again
Boss the question was if PTI loses next elections a
Did you tell IK that you are leaving nothing but a few pennies in the national coffers and the nation is seconds from defaulting, the amount of embedded patwaris being left behind in every national institution, the extent of damage that the corrupt status quo had really caused so on and so forth.
We all knew The State the economy was at the time of noon league. What were you expecting noon league would leave billions for IK and PTI too play around with.

Last edited:

Respect

What a stupid question.
Imagine all PTI supporters suddenly stop supporting PTI and support General
The question was if PTI gets a whooping in next elections and they are ousted out of power would you support the boots coming into power?

As for stupid well there are already some PTI supporters that are sniffing around else where due to the performance so far. Election results are indicating this and ground realities of people opinions are saying this. Anti status quo anchors are saying my this as well.

Now if we use common sense if PTI loses next elections then I cannot see them coming back again. It's over. If IK resigns you can kiss goodbye too PTI it will become another MQM.

Respect

establishment has done many bad things I Am not saying they are angels far from that, it was because of establiaent support crooks like Zardari and company were in power.

However the Afghanistan first war PK had to get in involved in Russia had placed it's foothole in Afghanistan Pakistan could have been next. Having the Russians next door at that time was not something any of us would want.

if zardari or NS were in power what do you think they would have done said NO to US and say we are not interested? They would have layed down for US.

Secondly after September 11 the world pressure was immense any leader that has been in Pakistan with the exception of IK and Quid E Azam would have done the same. US would have sidelined PK and made life way harder for Pakistan, sanctions etc. Then media propaganda against PK they are supporting terrorists. Can you imagine the outcome, internally and worldwide for Pakistan.
in fact you have too give credit to Musharraf despite involved in war in terror the economy was better than now and NS and zardari time.

the establishment has not brainwashed people against political parties.

Did establishment say too NS and noon league and zardari too do corruption and corrupt the institutions of Pakistan

Did establishment brain wash people against IK? What are you talking about it is due to there own failures that people have started hating them whether it be due too corruption or whether it be due too not performing. Zardari, NS and IK are totally to blame for there performances.