If PTI fails how many PTI supporters will opt for milatary rule?

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If PTI loses next elections, how many PTI supporters would support a military takeover?

Let's say someone similar too the way IK thinks for Pakistan, but a General?

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PTI is not failed at all, their performance is lot better than crooks and criminals. It is a fake perception created by all criminals, the only challenge is inflation. Generals want Aal e Shar or Zar back to power as they suit them. Will strongly oppose any military rule!

Last edited:

Raja Farooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khan has nearly diagnosed all the problem of pak i have full trust on Allah and khan inshaAllah he will give direction to this country he wont give up my support and my love iz for khan upto end
Military also ruled half of pak life they also strenghthen army only dont care about public
Lets mafias and dogs keep barking
Stay calm and pray for great khan

peaceandjustice

الیکشن کمیشن کے بد مست ہاتھیوں پر کنٹرول کر لیا گیا اور الیکٹرانک ووٹنگ مشین 2023 میں استعمال ہوئی تو انشاءاللہ پی ٹی آئی 2/3 اکثریت حاصل کر لے گی۔

Khalid Waheed

MPA (400+ posts)
Let's say PTI has lost next elections and a General decides to take matter into his own hands. Will PTI supporters support him?

My opinion is I would.

What about you?
Brother I understand your concern.
But the thing you must understand is always stay with the law. Recent examples we lost number of by elections just because khan is not willing to do any thing unlawful

Resident Evil

Senator (1k+ posts)
Let's say PTI has lost next elections and a General decides to take matter into his own hands. Will PTI supporters support him?

My opinion is I would.

What about you?
مسئلہ یہ ہے کہ سنتری لوگ بھی کسی نہ کسی سٹیج پر جا کر
رام گلی کے دلوں کے گھر کے ذاتی نوکروں، اور درباریوں کو ملا کر
حکومت کو طوالت دینے کی کوششوں میں لگ جاتے ہیں

Respect

Brother I understand your concern.
But the thing you must understand is always stay with the law. Recent examples we lost number of by elections just because khan is not willing to do any thing unlawful
What Pakistani law these lousy judges who themselves don't follow law and there performance is a flop. I think someone mentioned PK is number 68 on terms of giving justice.

Brother what is your answer PTI loses badly next elections would you support the boots?