If PTI fails how many PTI supporters will opt for milatary rule?

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI is not failed at all, their performance is lot better than crooks and criminals. It is a fake perception created by all criminals, the only challenge is inflations. Generals want Aal e Shar or Zar back to power as they suit them. Will strongly oppose any military rule!
For crying out loud I have family members who are upset with PTI. Even the anti status quo anchors who wanted these theives gone are saying PTI performance is dismal. The election results are showing the same.

The general s you are blaming are the ones that supported PTI last elections. They cannot be that thick that they would want those looters to come back. I agree previously they supported these crooks but they realise the economy is going down hill and PK cannot afford looters any more.

Respect

Very commendable and patriotic response but my bro when the nation is corrupt by a vast majority and the super criminals are sitting in the Supreme court what options are left for a simple man like me.
Beautifully said, these twitter fans don't get affected they are OK bit the common man wants justice a thriving economy, just a little respect

Respect

PTI is not failed at all, their performance is lot better than crooks and criminals. It is a fake perception created by all criminals, the only challenge is inflation. Generals want Aal e Shar or Zar back to power as they suit them. Will strongly oppose any military rule!
Sorry I take my previous post back. PTI has made PK into Dubai, flourishing economy, justice, clean roads and PTI cabinet and MPs are swimming in the ocean of OIL.

disgusted

Brother I understand your concern.
But the thing you must understand is always stay with the law. Recent examples we lost number of by elections just because khan is not willing to do any thing unlawful
The supreme court a cabal of crooks has pre-empted him. The law is lying tattered ,torn, and raped in more than one way. The cabal of crooks otherwise known as the supreme court got frightened when qazi and serena easy, najaiz paisa threatened to put the wives of these crooks in the dock. It is a coincidence that the rascals who finished the case of hudaibya paper mill, all three bought properties in UK and qazi easy paisa muzzled the press. The case could not be discussed. Ganjas demand and get a-one service. Now qazi easy paisa has made sure that no supreme court judge/mafia/haramkhor/haramzad can be questioned. The military also has black sheep but they are not so ruthless as the politicians ,bureaucrats, judges/lawyers and traders especially the sugar and medicine mafia.

Khalid Waheed

MPA (400+ posts)
What Pakistani law these lousy judges who themselves don't follow law and there performance is a flop. I think someone mentioned PK is number 68 on terms of giving justice.

Brother what is your answer PTI loses badly next elections would you support the boots?
I ll follow what captain do

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
For crying out loud I have family members who are upset with PTI.
Who cares? And what has that to do with performance. Pakistani gauge of performance is only limited to the price of cheeni aloo tamater.

Maybe Khan should have let the country default and then when hyperinflation would have set in and $1would be equal to 10,000,000 pkr and aloo tamater would be priced in 1000s of rps per kilo then Khan should have started to work to fix the economy and become a hero in the publics eye and easily get elected for the next term.

So really I don't give a crap about anchors and awam crying about such menial things.

Mulk rahega to mehgai khatam ho gi, mulk rahega to police reforms hongay, mulk rahega to performance hogi

IS liye yeah sub cheezon ki batti bana ke ley lo

Respect

The supreme court a cabal of crooks has pre-empted him. The law is lying tattered ,torn, and raped in more than one way. The cabal of crooks otherwise known as the supreme court got frightened when qazi and serena easy, najaiz paisa threatened to put the wives of these crooks in the dock. It is a coincidence that the rascals who finished the case of hudaibya paper mill, all three bought properties in UK and qazi easy paisa muzzled the press. The case could not be discussed. Ganjas demand and get a-one service. Now qazi easy paisa has made sure that no supreme court judge/mafia/haramkhor/haramzad can be questioned. The military also has black sheep but they are not so ruthless as the politicians ,bureaucrats, judges/lawyers and traders especially the sugar and medicine mafia.
BOOM. sorry I wanted to clamp signs but could not find them.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Sorry I take my previous post back. PTI has made PK into Dubai, flourishing economy, justice, clean roads and PTI cabinet and MPs are swimming in the ocean of OIL.
You want to compress 30 to 50 years of reforms and development compressed into 3 years? How bout being slightly realistic for a change.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Everybody knows what the problem is, how about offering solutions for a change.

peaceandjustice

Brother I understand your concern.
But the thing you must understand is always stay with the law. Recent examples we lost number of by elections just because khan is not willing to do any thing unlawful
آپ نے بالکل صحیح کہا عمران خان کبھی گورنمنٹ کا اثرورسوخ کیسی جگہ بھی استعمال کرنے پر یقین نہیں رکھتا ورنہ عمران خان اور دوسروں حرام خور سیاست دانوں میں فرق ختم ہو جائے گا پاکستان کے اداروں میں اگر کوئی غیرت اور شرم وحیاء باقی ہوگی تو ادارے بھی قانون کے مطابق نیوٹرل ہو کر اس ملک اور قوم کے لئے کام کریں گے نہ کہ کرپٹ سیاست دانوں اور سسٹم کو کرپٹ کرنے کے لئے کام کریں آمید ھے پاکستان کے اداروں میں کچھ خوف خدا پیدا ہو جائے اور شیطان کی ماننے کے بجائے انسان کے بچے بن جائیں۔

Respect

I ll follow what captain do

You want to compress 30 to 50 years of reforms and development compressed into 3 years? How bout being slightly realistic for a change.
30 too 50 years are you having a laugh. Performance should have started straight away. We are not asking for Dubai....

Did IK tell us that it would take 50 years for crying out loud you are sounding like a Patwari.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Army is the thing that is saving this country, pride of this country, love this country, and die for this country. I will stand and hope takeover this once and for all.

zain786

Very commendable and patriotic response but my bro when the nation is corrupt by a vast majority and the super criminals are sitting in the Supreme court what options are left for a simple man like me.
ap kuch or sunna chah rae the sorry

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Army is the thing that is saving this country, pride of this country, love this country, and die for this country. I will stand and hope takeover this once and for all.
Where has army saved. They broke country into two pieces and are desperately trying to break it again.

disgusted

Everybody knows what the problem is, how about offering solutions for a change.
If I am asked there is an excellent and quick remedy. Shoot all those who were MPA/MNA post 1985. Bury all judges alive who were in office post 1985. Those who have kicked the bucket [gone to hell] nationalise their assets and those of their progeny. Confiscate all the assets of the haramkhor/haramzad progeny of Jullundar mafia {Zia , Akhtar Abdur rahman and the rest like Kayani and Marza Aslam Beg. Hang the ganja haramkhors including bhagori and the pimp Safdur, Murdaris, and their goons. If this mini-bloodbath is not staged then a greater one will be needed in future because after the supreme judiciary the demand will be raised for immunity for grade 19 and above.

samkhan

وکیلوں اور ججوں کی گاف میں ڈنڈا دے بغیر کوئی بھی حکومت کامیاب نہیں ہوسکتی. عمران خان کو اگر دو تہائی اکثریت مل بھی جائے تو بھی ججوں نے اسکو نواز شریف مطلب کتا بنا کر رکھ دینا ہے. اس لئے میرا ووٹ سنتری بادشاہ کہ لیے ہے تاکہ وہ ان حرام خور ججوں اور وکیلوں سے ہماری جان چھڑائیں