If PTI fails how many PTI supporters will opt for milatary rule?

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry I take my previous post back. PTI has made PK into Dubai, flourishing economy, justice, clean roads and PTI cabinet and MPs are swimming in the ocean of OIL.
were pakistan like this before Ik?
he is not taking our money outside country.
he is not spending our money to bring paye using helicopter.

thing is nation is good at crying and do corruption. blame other and keep doing corruption that is what our nation is good at.

rishwat laitay hai, ghalat tooltay hai, fraud kartay hai, karachi mai illegal construction kar ke reh rahay. this nation has no future no matter who comes in power.
ik should go abroad and leave this nation in hands of zardari and nawaz.

ghulam thai, ghulam hai aur rahenge, anay wali nasley bilawal aur maryam ki ghulam rahenge

Ahmednav

Citizen
oo bhai is waqat Military hi rule kar rahi hay . PTI/IK is big disaappointment .IK is an Ideal Puppet they have never found this type of puppet since 58 .

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Everybody knows what the problem is, how about offering solutions for a change.

1. Change Buzdar asap.

What's the situation of health and education in Punjab. Have we got jaali medicines in hospitals,? Are the hospitals clean? Is the function off hospitals similar to the way KPK was? I remember a lot of people were happy with PTI performance related to health do we have the same situation in Punjab?

what the status of schools in Punjab in noon league time they were a crap hole, have strict measure been taken too rejuvenate the schools that need so. Are teachers coming on time, what is the attendance like of teachers that is?
how many more schools have been opened in Punjab?

NOT asking for Dubai, just the basic common sense measures.

2. Economical minister be changed hire someone from outside, even in the realms of PTI supporters I am sure many are capable. Bring a complete different team head by foreign economists.

3. Election commission be changed if possible or amendments be made to ensure free and transparent elections. Appoint Hassan Askari from TV show Think Tank, his performance was very good when he was appointed as CM? last elections. In fact I would consider appointing him CM.

4. If possible get rid off NAB and FIA chairman and appoint Arif Bhattiand anchor Imran Khan as heads. If PTI is not allowed to that then consider someone appropriate.

5. Appoint Harron Rasheed as ticket selector for next elections of PTI. And please don't come out with some crap against him concerning he is jealous of IK or a bitter man. IK isn't angel himself.

6. IK has to think in what he says before he speaks out. He says something and then takes u turn. That's why he is known as U turn King. This is becoming a problem for PTI. He should STOP making promises he cannot keep,before the elections he showed PK the world, with all his promises it needs to STOP.

7. The people
around him needs to change let a few selected people from Siasat.pk become his new advisors. I am not saying me neither you because if you are around him you could become yes man and me I would go bonkers if things are NOT going well.

Respect

were pakistan like this before Ik?
he is not taking our money outside country.
he is not spending our money to bring paye using helicopter.

thing is nation is good at crying and do corruption. blame other and keep doing corruption that is what our nation is good at.

rishwat laitay hai, ghalat tooltay hai, fraud kartay hai, karachi mai illegal construction kar ke reh rahay. this nation has no future no matter who comes in power.
ik should go abroad and leave this nation in hands of zardari and nawaz.

ghulam thai, ghulam hai aur rahenge, anay wali nasley bilawal aur maryam ki ghulam rahenge
Bro agree but the question was would you support the boots if IK lost?

Respect

Military is the biggest looters of this country. Stop living in fools paradise.
Sorry the title goes too Sharif or Bhutto clan. Yes some Generals have dodged public money bit nothing to the scale of the mafia dons if Pakistan.

Even in Musharraf time despite September 11 cloud hanging over them the economy situation was better. Don't get me wrong he could have done way better

Nightcrawl

Better than pmlun and pepepe pti is surely losing a martial law is better than corrupt idiots

Nightcrawl

Khan has nearly diagnosed all the problem of pak i have full trust on Allah and khan inshaAllah he will give direction to this country he wont give up my support and my love iz for khan upto end
Military also ruled half of pak life they a strenghthen army only dont care about public
Lets mafias and dogs keep barking
Stay calm and pray for great khan
He hasn't diagnosed anything other than good lectures every day not even one reform yet no looted money coming back he's giving corrupts like nawaz zardari space again

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Instead of the country going into the hands of criminal looters the country will be safe in the hands of Military.
Country should rather stay in incompetent and corrupt hands of IK than going in direct military rule.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

We are already in the hybrid Military rule. IK is just an Idiot Puppet with no power at all. This actually a 90s period reincarnated. Where any popular Govt stays for max 3 years.

• Haha
Reactions: AZ1

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
We are already in the hybrid Military rule. IK is just an Idiot Puppet with no power at all. This actually a 90s period reincarnated. Where any popular Govt stays for max 3 years.
so you saying after 3 years pti govt will be gone? just like you guys were saying pti will be over by pdm?

RajaRawal111

so you saying after 3 years pti govt will be gone? just like you guys were saying pti will be over by pdm?
I never said that. Find my single post.
I always said PDM was waste of time. I never want PTI to play victim card. I want it to show all of its marbles and Get done for good.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I never said that. Find my single post.
I always said PDM was waste of time. I never want PTI to play victim card. I want it to show all of its marbles and Get done for good.
yet u said Insha ALLAH to bring pmln lol how your mind works?

Islamabadiya

Let's say PTI has lost next elections and a General decides to take matter into his own hands. Will PTI supporters support him?

My opinion is I would.

What about you?
First of all. Direct Military rule will not come by anymore. Hybrid system is the way like we have these days but with a more competent PM.

but even if it does then yea agree with you that youthia will support generals just as they support them now.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
First of all. Direct Military rule will not come by anymore. Hybrid system is the way like we have these days but with a more competent PM.

but even if it does then yea agree with you that youthia will support generals just as they support them now.
and ghulam ibn ghulam ibn ghulam will support ppp or pmln.