If PTI fails how many PTI supporters will opt for milatary rule?

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Boss the question was if PTI loses next elections a

We all knew The State the economy was at the time of noon league. What were you expecting noon league would leave billions for IK and PTI too play around with.
Noon league did work like Mafia. they destroy the system. they put greed to every one mouth. Nawaz shrif never made his own party he took it .

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI is not failed at all, their performance is lot better than crooks and criminals. It is a fake perception created by all criminals, the only challenge is inflation. Generals want Aal e Shar or Zar back to power as they suit them. Will strongly oppose any military rule!
lost 9 out 10 by-elections and you are saying not failed

Respect

Noon league did work like Mafia. they destroy the system. they put greed to every one mouth. Nawaz shrif never made his own party he took it .
exactly that is my point, it was reply too citizen x post. he was saying Noon league left nothing my point was what did expect.

Respect

thank you we have a sane voice on this forum. Also usually bye elections sitting party wins in this case it has been the opposite. If bye elections PTI is getting a whooping what will happen in General elections.

Munawarkhan

The question was if PTI gets a whooping in next elections and they are ousted out of power would you support the boots coming into power?

As for stupid well there are already some PTI supporters that are sniffing around else where due to the performance so far. Election results are indicating this and ground realities of people opinions are saying this. Anti status quo anchors are saying my this as well.

Now if we use common sense if PTI loses next elections then I cannot see them coming back again. It's over. If IK resigns you can kiss goodbye too PTI it will become another MQM.

Again.
I am PTI supporter. my party lost election 2023 and army won or come by force or something like that.

So now your question is if PTI loses, I'll stop support IK & PTI and instead support whoever is in power? is this what you want to know?

MQM was a regional party like PMLN & PPP. PTI won seats from every province, so no comparison here.

Respect

Again.
I am PTI supporter. my party lost election 2023 and army won or come by force or something like that.

So now your question is if PTI loses, I'll stop support IK & PTI and instead support whoever is in power? is this what you want to know?

MQM was a regional party like PMLN & PPP. PTI won seats from every province, so no comparison here.
NO bro the question is if PTI gets a whooping in next elections would you support the boots coming into power?

I would NOT want the likes of noon league or PPP they are enemies of Pakistan people. One of the reasons people supported IK was because they wanted to see the back of them. If they were good they was no need of IK/PTI

Munawarkhan

NO bro the question is if PTI gets a whooping in next elections would you support the boots coming into power?

What's wrong with you. its not so difficult to understand.
If PTI loses, I will still stand behind IK. Why should I change my allegiance

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Since 2018 total 16 by elections are contested and PTI won 6 and Goon league won 6. PML-Q won 2 and PPP won 2. So you should first correct your numbers. PTI lost those by elections due to internal fight as there were always two candidates for one ticket!

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
thank you we have a sane voice on this forum. Also usually bye elections sitting party wins in this case it has been the opposite. If bye elections PTI is getting a whooping what will happen in General elections.
chalo koi baat atleast humara pm emaandar hai aur handsome be hai

Hussain1967

establishment has done many bad things I Am not saying they are angels far from that, it was because of establiaent support crooks like Zardari and company were in power.

However the Afghanistan first war PK had to get in involved in Russia had placed it's foothole in Afghanistan Pakistan could have been next. Having the Russians next door at that time was not something any of us would want.

if zardari or NS were in power what do you think they would have done said NO to US and say we are not interested? They would have layed down for US.

Secondly after September 11 the world pressure was immense any leader that has been in Pakistan with the exception of IK and Quid E Azam would have done the same. US would have sidelined PK and made life way harder for Pakistan, sanctions etc. Then media propaganda against PK they are supporting terrorists. Can you imagine the outcome, internally and worldwide for Pakistan.
in fact you have too give credit to Musharraf despite involved in war in terror the economy was better than now and NS and zardari time.

the establishment has not brainwashed people against political parties.

Did establishment say too NS and noon league and zardari too do corruption and corrupt the institutions of Pakistan

Did establishment brain wash people against IK? What are you talking about it is due to there own failures that people have started hating them whether it be due too corruption or whether it be due too not performing. Zardari, NS and IK are totally to blame for there performances.
It is understatement to say that military did some bad things. In fact, they did the worst things which has jolted the fabric of Pakistani society and you are stuck only with corruption. I have highlighted only few worst ( not bad) things that military rulers did when they were the direct rulers of the country. I can point many more.

Pakistan is not going anywhere. Pakistan is not going to be destroyed either. Stop making us fool in the name of Military again. If IK doesn’t perform, let him go out of government and let him think, while sitting in opposition, what mistakes led to his failure. He will surely realize after 2023 that Buzdar proved to be Mansoor Akhtar ( an utter failure of 1987 who IK promoted as great talent but then dumped him after realizing his mistake), not Wasim Akram plus.

Hussain1967

The question was if PTI gets a whooping in next elections and they are ousted out of power would you support the boots coming into power?

As for stupid well there are already some PTI supporters that are sniffing around else where due to the performance so far. Election results are indicating this and ground realities of people opinions are saying this. Anti status quo anchors are saying my this as well.

Now if we use common sense if PTI loses next elections then I cannot see them coming back again. It's over. If IK resigns you can kiss goodbye too PTI it will become another MQM.
Most PTI supporters are not supporting PMLN or PPP at the moment. Rather, they aren’t voting anyone due to disappointment with government. They are always swing voters in every country who change parties from one election to the next. They are most sensitive to the performance of the government.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Military is the biggest looters of this country. Stop living in fools paradise.

SHUT UP you loser.
Don't quote me in future.
I don't know you and I do not want to know the idiots!

You're on my ignore list.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sorry the title goes too Sharif or Bhutto clan. Yes some Generals have dodged public money bit nothing to the scale of the mafia dons if Pakistan.

Even in Musharraf time despite September 11 cloud hanging over them the economy situation was better. Don't get me wrong he could have done way better
Then may be you are not aware of military’s robbery of public money. Like I said stop living in a fools paradise.