If the Dogs are so loving, Why are they haraam in Islam?

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
The Fabricated Ahadith: Could the Prophet Mohammad have said or done the following?

01. The Prophet (S) ordered all dogs to be killed.
02. The Prophet ordered all black dogs to be killed.
03. If you are praying and a donkey, a woman or a dog passes in front, the prayer is nullified.
04. Angels of mercy do not enter a home wherein there is a dog.
05. The crow, rat, scorpion, eagle, a biting dog are all “sinful†animals! Kill them even around the Masjid of Security in Makkah.

honestly, apart from number 4, i have never heard any of the rest, maybe in medressa circles, but not in urban dwellers

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
honestly, apart from number 4, i have never heard any of the rest, maybe in medressa circles, but not in urban dwellers

Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said:
❝The merciful will be shown mercy by the Most Merciful. Be merciful to those on the earth and the One in the heavens will have mercy upon you.❞ (Tirmidhi 1924)

FF2j4unXIAUCdQh

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The Fabricated Ahadith: Could the Prophet Mohammad have said or done the following?

01. The Prophet (S) ordered all dogs to be killed.
02. The Prophet ordered all black dogs to be killed.
03. If you are praying and a donkey, a woman or a dog passes in front, the prayer is nullified.
04. Angels of mercy do not enter a home wherein there is a dog.
05. The crow, rat, scorpion, eagle, a biting dog are all “sinful†animals! Kill them even around the Masjid of Security in Makkah.
did you just make all of this up? it appears you are becoming smarter in all the wrongs ways

karachiwala

جب ہر چیز میں اسلام کو گھسیڑو گے تو یہی ہوگا
بھائی ہم تو دقیانوسی مسلمان ہیں۔ ہم تو ہر چیز میں اسلام کو لائیں گے۔ ہاں مرزئیں کو ہم مسلمان ہی نہیں سمجھتے وہ جیسے چاہیں اپنی زندگی گذاریں۔ بس اپنے آپ کو مسلمان نا کہیں

Saboo

you mean you agree that there good hadith and fabricated hadeeth? you on meds or something? who is your shrink?
Yes there are good and also fabricated hadith….. If you google about it, there was a time when many ahadith were fabricated and added on to the collection for some mischief….Read the whole story yourself.

jani1

بھائی ہم تو دقیانوسی مسلمان ہیں۔ ہم تو ہر چیز میں اسلام کو لائیں گے۔ ہاں مرزئیں کو ہم مسلمان ہی نہیں سمجھتے وہ جیسے چاہیں اپنی زندگی گذاریں۔ بس اپنے آپ کو مسلمان نا کہیں

Yes there are good and also fabricated hadith….. If you google about it, there was a time when many ahadith were fabricated and added on to the collection for some mischief….Read the whole story yourself.​
بھئی یہ تو ہم بھی کہہ رہے ہیں۔۔ مگر وہ منکر حدیث تو ساری احادیث کو دھونے کی بات کرتے ہیں۔۔
کیونکہ وہ انکی خواہشات کے مطابق نہیں۔۔۔ جس کے لیئے یہ تھریڈ پوسٹ کیا ہے۔۔
جو اپنی خواہشات کے لیئے اسلام کو بدلنا چاہتے ہیں۔۔ ? ۔ اب اس میں کیا۔​

karachiwala

Yes, I am on Quranic medicine but, unfortunately, you are high on hadeeth.
that my friend is sign of lunacy. if you do not know a good shrink I may be able to find someone for you. just by the way Quran says
یُضِلُّ بِهٖ كَثِیْرًا١ۙ وَّ یَهْدِیْ بِهٖ كَثِیْرًا
اس سے (خدا) بہتوں کو گمراہ کرتا ہے اور بہتوں کو ہدایت بخشتا ہے اور گمراہ بھی کرتا ہے تو نافرمانوں ہی کو

karachiwala

Yes there are good and also fabricated hadith….. If you google about it, there was a time when many ahadith were fabricated and added on to the collection for some mischief….Read the whole story yourself.
you see this man say he does not believe in Hadith at all and then he comes around and says this is fabricated hadith meaning he believes in authentic hadeeth too.

Xiggs

Dog's saliva or wet body makes one najis.

There's mention of dog in Quran, the dog of the companions of the cave, Qatmeer.

So long as the dog is for gurading and hunting, it's fine and there's no need to hurt them or treat them badly just because of their nijasat. They are also Allah's creation, that too loving.

Allah is indeed Aleem o Hakeem.

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
Salam my brothers and sisters,

Fabricated or non-fabricated but I am just copy pasting few Ahadees e Mubarikah with there references ! Not for creating controversy but to referring the source and place to clarify the confusions.

Tit4Tat Wake up Pak

Brother Tit4Tat for you
Narrated Abu Talha: I heard Allah's Apostle saying; "Angels (of Mercy) do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or a picture of a living creature (a human being or an animal)." (Book #54, Hadith #448)

Narrated Ibn Abbas: Abu Talha, a companion of Allah's Apostle and one of those who fought at Badr together with Allah's Apostle told me that Allah's Apostle said. "Angels do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture" He meant the images of creatures that have souls. (Book #59, Hadith #338)

Narrated Salim's father: Once Gabriel promised the Prophet (that he would visit him, but Gabriel did not come) and later on he said, "We, angels, do not enter a house which contains a picture or a dog." (Book #54, Hadith #450)

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "If a dog drinks from the utensil of anyone of you it is essential to wash it seven times." (Book #4, Hadith #173)

Narrated 'Adi bin Hatim: I asked the Prophet (about the hunting dogs) and he replied, "If you let loose (with Allah's name) your tamed dog after a game and it hunts it, you may eat it, but if the dog eats of (that game) then do not eat it because the dog has hunted it for itself." I further said, "Sometimes I send my dog for hunting and find another dog with it. He said, "Do not eat the game for you have mentioned Allah's name only on sending your dog and not the other dog." (Book #4, Hadith #175)

Narrated Hafsa: Allah's Apostle said, "It is not sinful (of a Muhrim) to kill five kinds of animals, namely: the crow, the kite, the mouse, the scorpion and the rabid dog." (Book #29, Hadith #54)

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever keeps a dog, one Qirat of the reward of his good deeds is deducted daily, unless the dog is used for guarding a farm or cattle." Abu Huraira (in another narration) said from the Prophet, "unless it is used for guarding sheep or farms, or for hunting." Narrated Abu Hazim from Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "A dog for guarding cattle or for hunting." (Book #39, Hadith #515)

Narrated As-Sa'ib bin Yazid: Abu Sufyan bin Abu Zuhair, a man from Azd Shanu'a and one of the companions of the Prophet said, "I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'If one keeps a dog which is meant for guarding neither a farm nor cattle, one Qirat of the reward of his good deeds is deducted daily." I said, "Did you hear this from Allah's Apostle?" He said, "Yes, by the Lord of this Mosque." (Book #39, Hadith #516)

newday

Councller (250+ posts)
so what about selling Ham? is it haram to sell Ham in a non Muslim country to non-Muslims? If yes, then why? Pigs are deemed haram to eat but have we been banned from selling them too ? and can it(selling) be convincingly proven?
I am not aware of any specific commands about it, however something I dont like to do I will not do it for others, if I have to deal with selling Ham to non-muslims in non_muslim country I will deal with according to my personal situation.
I know that Quran says that when you try to avoid and forbid yourself from sins, we will make it easier for you to do that. It all comes from inside yourself, you can interpret any commandments they way that suits you.