IK Corona Fund v Noora Fund v Billo fund

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
These guys are just dreadful. We have our Zaidi Qasim struggling to find any answer to why Maryam made 2 different statements on her wealth. We have 2 statements from her and both are totally contradictory. I asked him which is true and he cant answer.
Even her Grand Father transferred Shares to her after two years of his death. So I would say Shareefs is family of Miracles.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Even her Grand Father transferred Shares to her after two years of his death. So I would say Shareefs is family of Miracles.
I am waiting for some credible answer. 2 statements by her, not reported by the media but by her. This is their paymaster. I cant wait, i bet you guys are anticipating some desperate attempt to divert but Zaidi Qasim will provide will provide an explanation. lol

Zaidi Qasim

I am not sure why you are running. So back to my question, why the 2 different statements, which of the statements is true? Did she have the property in London, if she did why did she lie? Where did these billions come from?
Listen , you got too much time on your hand. You are asking a question which has no relevance whatsoever. Maryam Nawaz is in Pakistan and she has been steadfast . The case is in SC for appeal and the allegation with this poodle conviction is being challenged. Lets wait and see what the SC says about it. She never held any Public posts and she is not accountable for Public Money . Its pure vindication that PTI feels threatens by her presence in Public gatherings. Nothing more to it.

Hate_Nooras

Listen , you got too much time on your hand. You are asking a question which has no relevance whatsoever. Maryam Nawaz is in Pakistan and she has been steadfast . The case is in SC for appeal and the allegation with this poodle conviction is being challenged. Lets wait and see what the SC says about it. She never held any Public posts and she is not accountable for Public Money . Its pure vindication that PTI feels threatens by her presence in Public gatherings. Nothing more to it.
I asked you to explain why the contradiction, and you once again are hiding. Why the 2 different statements, which one is right. Remember she will be your candidate for PM( poor Showbaz and even poorer Hamza) and this is big thing. We need to know how she went from position to the other in the matter of few years.

Zaidi Qasim

I asked you to explain why the contradiction, and you once again are hiding. Why the 2 different statements, which one is right. Remember she will be your candidate for PM( poor Showbaz and even poorer Hamza) and this is big thing. We need to know how she went from position to the other in the matter of few years.

This is irrelevant question and I answered you already . People make contradictory statements all the time . It is no way to degrade them on their past statements and specially when the same case has already been in front of the SC bench .Her ownership of any property outside of Pakistan has not been proven yet. The NAB court which convicted her and the Judge himself has been since removed for his own misconduct.This will turn out to be another political motivated trial in wich the witch hunt of the opponents has been seen. Let me remind you the Ik's statements about Germany and Japan . Or his initial statements that the money came from his friend for the Bani Gala property and was sent by her former wife or the one in which he claimed that the property was purchased by his county cricket income way back when he used to play in England. Maryam Nawaz has her own shortcomings so as anyone else. But she is no way accountable of any Public Money since she never held any Public posts. The corruption charges need to be proven with evidence and the laundering of money from Pakistan as well. Under modified rules it is even more difficult for prove to grab anyone which Governemnt doesn't like and get her/him involved with fake and fraudulent cases. I have yet to see any proof of money Laundering or corruption either by NS or SS or Maryam Nawaz.

Munawarkhan

Stupidity is not a choice, with just 2 minutes of research, you can easily find the fact.

But you won't.
Instead you will stay stupid, to post these type of embarrassing stuff.

Its not true my friend . Just check the prices of Petroleum when they jack it up. They don't take months to do that . Plus they are getting it on borrowed money on a credit to pay it back in future. They are not setting the future contracts in International Market. Saudis are providing them on daily basis.

Zaidi Qasim

Stupidity is not a choice, with just 2 minutes of research, you can easily find the fact.

But you won't.
Instead you will stay stupid, to post these type of embarrassing stuff.
Looks like your 2 minutes spread over many hours. Show me your research for smart ass makeup. Compare the price increase in International Market and the announcement to increase the petroleum prices in Pakistan in last 3 months . show me the contract Specification in Future Market and tell me what prices they hedge the oil? . You must have an invoice to show if Saudis are providing you the credit on $ 45.00 a Barrel price as of Today . The crude went from $ 45.00 to $ 21.00 in less than 3 weeks. We seen the price decrease to RPS 107.00 from RPS 122/ litre, a decrease of less than 12% , while the oil went down more than 55 % ... .
Stop fooling people and gouging them at the same time .

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhaibarood and the other losers, now its your chance to show that you have some balls, at least more than billo and the Sharifs( well tbh my hen has more balls than these guys) and contribute. They have setup their accounts, show us that they are people you trust. lol
Why would they contritube ? its their hard earned "haram ki takkay" jo wo purra month jhoot bool kay , Allah ko naraz kar kay , propagenda kar kay kamatay hai , ager wo bhe haram kay takkay nawaja dakoo kay account main dall diyay jahan say ayehai hai , bawakoof samjha hai kiya ?

Hate_Nooras

This is irrelevant question and I answered you already . People make contradictory statements all the time . It is no way to degrade them on their past statements and specially when the same case has already been in front of the SC bench .Her ownership of any property outside of Pakistan has not been proven yet. The NAB court which convicted her and the Judge himself has been since removed for his own misconduct.This will turn out to be another political motivated trial in wich the witch hunt of the opponents has been seen. Let me remind you the Ik's statements about Germany and Japan . Or his initial statements that the money came from his friend for the Bani Gala property and was sent by her former wife or the one in which he claimed that the property was purchased by his county cricket income way back when he used to play in England. Maryam Nawaz has her own shortcomings so as anyone else. But she is no way accountable of any Public Money since she never held any Public posts. The corruption charges need to be proven with evidence and the laundering of money from Pakistan as well. Under modified rules it is even more difficult for prove to grab anyone which Governemnt doesn't like and get her/him involved with fake and fraudulent cases. I have yet to see any proof of money Laundering or corruption either by NS or SS or Maryam Nawaz.
I don't need long essays, you just need to explain which of the statements is false and why?

Hate_Nooras

The question is not irrelevant at all. If she is convicted as she was you over the fake trust deed, you claim political victim Hood and when the cases are pending you hide behind the courts. NS claimed that his statements were not meant to be taken seriously in parliament, they were just political. Lol.

She told everyone she had no property in PK, never mind in London. Both of these turned out to be lies. So do you accept that she is a crook and what's worse for you is that it's not Capt Safdar that had the money, so the money came from NS. So this leads us back to why NS gave her the money and why there was no declaration. So once again NS is trapped. Where is the money trail for these billions, Why are you not calling for him to show a money trail on this. This happens when crooks hide ill gotten gains by putting them in their childrens wealth.