IK has Exposed Corrupt politicians, Establishment and Courts

shafali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Although the current fiasco is a setback for Imran Khan (hopefully only a temporary one), Pakistan has definitely moved forward. No one exposed the corruption like he did. And now, those who used to hide behind the politicians are in the open. Pakistan had to go through this painful journey for the long term success and IK made this happen.

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
FUxUayBXoAAuoXp

Jhon

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Ik has really done his job by exposing nexus between corrupt politicians, courts and judges. Now its up to people to rise up or live under this corrupt system as long as it last. Who would have thought that army and judges can be that corrupt.
Absolutely true! Thanks to IK for exposing this nexus and awakening us as well. We always blindly trusted the army's credibility. At least I can tell about myself that I had always defended the army and considered it an esteemed organization. But after observing the current episode of regime change, when I started to connect the dots in Pakistan's history, I realized, I was wrong in understanding the Army. The reality is the Army produced some unscrupulous generals who shattered the foundations of Pakistan & later divided Pakistan. The army created violent religious factions that later killed thousands of Pakistanis. The army created MQM to counter PPP and this MQM wreaked havoc & killed thousands of Pakistanis & later Police officers. Army gifted NRO to corrupt politicians who came into power from the backdoor and destroyed the foundations of the economy from 2008 to 2018. Now the army played a dirty game & derailed a govt. which had worked hard to stabilize the economy and at least talked about the transparency and rule of law. But the army was abettor in providing relief to all corrupt mafias. Army has planted pawns in all key civil organizations and uses them to destabilize the civil governments. The army is behind the Bahria Town which is robbing the masses & paying millions to the ruling nexus including the army, judges, politicians and media. This army is no more an asset but a liability. This nexus of army, judges, media and corrupt politicians are sucking the blood of common people who hardly can afford two times meal. If someone talks about this oppression & humiliation get disappeared.

Last edited:

MPA (400+ posts)
کوئی اسے بہادری کہے یا بے وقوفی، کھلے عام مانے یا ڈھکے چھپے، دوستوں اور حمایتیوں کی صف میں ہو یا دشمنوں اور مخالفوں کی طرف، بغض میں کہے یا رشک سے، ایک بات تو سب مانتے ہیں۔ عمران خان نے آج پاکستان میں سب مقدس گایوں کو ذبح کر دیا ہے۔ اور سب نے دیکھ لیا کہ انکے اندر کیا تھا۔ سب کے ملمع بھی اتر گئے، رومانس بھی ختم ہو گئے، بھرم بھی کھل گئے، اصلیت بھی سامنے آگئی اور یہ سب ایک عام پاکستانی کی پہنچ میں آ گئے کہ انہیں دھتکارے یا ان سے جواب مانگے۔
FTfhp7qWAAAx1Rn.jpg

Mediawatch

MPA (400+ posts)
Ik has really done his job by exposing nexus between corrupt politicians, courts and judges. Now its up to people to rise up or live under this corrupt system as long as it last. Who would have thought that army and judges can be that corrupt.
Mir Jaffar and Mir Saddiq Bajwa and DGISI exposed to every pakistani. Jitni gallain Bajwa nay khai hain 60 Days main itni Nawaz Zardari ko 10 saal nahi peri ho gi

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
Proud of Kaptaan, for all the awareness. The way he played the game is the reason why the public is aware of the things that has been going on in Pakistan since it's creation.

Kaptaan fought incredibly against Trump, then against Modi, then against Biden, then against covid, then in Afghanistan affairs, but sadly enough he lost because of the internal enemies and renowned crooks due to which Pakistan is no different than a banana republic right now.

Pakistan or any country can achieve the status of super power only when they have leaders like IK.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Absolutely true! Thanks to IK for exposing this nexus and awakening us as well. We always blindly trusted the army's credibility. At least I can tell about myself that I had always defended the army and considered it an esteemed organization. But after observing the current episode of regime change, when I started to connect the dots in Pakistan's history, I realized, I was wrong in understanding the Army. The reality is the Army produced some unscrupulous generals who shattered the foundations of Pakistan & later divided Pakistan. The army created violent religious factions that later killed thousands of Pakistanis. The army created MQM to counter PPP and this MQM wreaked havoc & killed thousands of Pakistanis & later Police officers. Army gifted NRO to corrupt politicians who came into power from the backdoor and destroyed the foundations of the economy from 2008 to 2018. Now the army played a dirty game & derailed a govt. which had worked hard to stabilize the economy and at least talked about the transparency and rule of law. But the army was abettor in providing relief to all corrupt mafias. Army has planted pawns in all key civil organizations and uses them to destabilize the civil governments. The army is behind the Bahria Town which is robbing the masses & paying millions to the ruling nexus including the army, judges, politicians and media. This army is no more an asset but a liability. This nexus of army, judges, media and corrupt politicians are sucking the blood of common people who hardly can afford two times meal. If someone talks about his oppression humiliation get disappeared.
A man who has personally witnessed every single moment of the history of Pakistan, even before its creation (the movement leading to the creation of the new country) I endorse and put my signatures on each and every word of your comments.
Its sad but its true..... very true.
I wish this has NEVER happened before I had closed my eyes for good.
Just heart broken......

Zulu67

Senator (1k+ posts)
Those who betrayed Pakistan will suffer the consequences for imposing a imported vile infected sub human anti AWAM government on the people of Pakistan.

To my fellow patriotic Pakistan loving awam, should express it's views on the current American installed regime, of a money laundering illiterate family of Shareefs and the local architect behind this coup against a democratically elected government.

Who is the local facilitator? Hint watch the 23rd March parade again..
You will find the ANSWER.
Pakistan Zindabad.
May Allah protect Pakistan from local Shaiteen.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Those who betrayed Pakistan will suffer the consequences for imposing a imported vile infected sub human anti AWAM government on the people of Pakistan.

To my fellow patriotic Pakistan loving awam, should express it's views on the current American installed regime, of a money laundering illiterate family of Shareefs and the local architect behind this coup against a democratically elected government.

Who is the local facilitator? Hint watch the 23rd March parade again..
You will find the ANSWER.
Pakistan Zindabad.
May Allah protect Pakistan from local Shaiteen.

Zulu Mike:

Courts are cahoots in this saga, therefore do not pin any hopes on them.

The ONLY option left is.... People of Pakistan MUST take charge of the situation in their own hands and go for a massive "Kutta Maar Mohim" against all these holy cows.
Just ponder over the history of the last 500 years you will find one thing in common that every nation who is at the top of the world right now went thru this type of a revolution and then started everything anew with fresh civilized social contracts.

Until that happens, everything will be a fantasy, illusion and a pipe dream.

javaidmafasha

MPA (400+ posts)
Ab tou army zindabad lekhny ko dil hi nhi kerta itni shadeed nafrat ho gai hy in bloody army waloon sy ,apni hi maa ko baych diya ,70 saal say yay khayl jari tha or awam andhi bayhri thi ,IMran khan aik naymet hy jiss ny sooei hoei awam ko jaga diya ?.