IK is not a magician.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No he is just a liar who won the election on false promises. We need a presidential system I keep saying it.

Muhammad Jibran

First learn to spell Mr. Patwari ... Kaash tumhare maalikon ne mulk main taaleem ke liye kuch kiya hota to aaj yeh haal na hota. BTW your screams are clear evident that the noose is getting tighter by the minute for the corrupt mafia.
Again bull shit.... No substance.... Nothing to prove me wrong... Nothing to show IK is better than nawaz and zardari.... Even they were better than him

Muhammad Jibran

you don't have anything constructive or meaningful criticism to write...were you awarded gold medal by showbaaz?
Lol... Every day media and anchors present lots of data and facts about the incompetence of this government... Do they accept it?? They never accept facts.... I dont waste time on them

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
You have eyes but you are still blind and you have ears but you are still deaf .... Stop pretending to be so naive. You are paid to defend raw agents and enemies of Pakistan and I am sure you are proud of it. I can give you a big list of things that PTI govt. has done which were never done in your masters rule but then you were not going to accept so no point.

Again bull shit.... No substance.... Nothing to prove me wrong... Nothing to show IK is better than nawaz and zardari.... Even they were better than him

Muhammad Jibran

You have eyes but you are still blind and you have ears but you are still deaf .... Stop pretending to be so naive. You are paid to defend raw agents and enemies of Pakistan and I am sure you are proud of it. I can give you a big list of things that PTI govt. has done which were never done in your masters rule but then you were not going to accept so no point.
PTI is the biggest raw agent, who voted modi in national assembly.... Imran khan wished modi reelected again.... he is acting on Modi's agenda of econmically crippling pakistan

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
You words are the biggest evidence of your stupidity. Go get some education ... will cost you a little bit of money ... but at least one can have a logical debate with you. All that hard-earned haram money you have ... are you going to take it to your grave? Use it for some useful purpose buddy. People are right when they say bunda jahil ho pur patwari na ho.

PTI is the biggest raw agent, who voted modi in national assembly.... Imran khan wished modi reelected again.... he is acting on Modi's agenda of econmically crippling pakistan

Muhammad Jibran

You words are the biggest evidence of your stupidity. Go get some education ... will cost you a little bit of money ... but at least one can have a logical debate with you. All that hard-earned haram money you have ... are you going to take it to your grave? Use it for some useful purpose buddy. People are right when they say bunda jahil ho pur patwari na ho.
Bla bla bla.... I have been hearing this shit for long.... I have been proved right in these years.... Everything youthiyas used to say , preach and claim proved wrong.... Nothing changed in two years, neither their bull shit and bark