IK IT IS NOW YOUR TURN TO SMASH IDOL OF FEAR

abidbutt

Senator (1k+ posts)
Please, IK it is time for you to smash IDOL OF "YOUR" FEAR

Only Yesterday, I said please get up PTI to save Shahbaz Gill and many like me fighting ONLY THROUGH KEYPADS for real independence said it is just a beginning and we are ready to sacrifice more in the struggle.

Today, when they see that the road of Gill's arrest is leading to IK now they are conducting press conferences like Asad Umar, publishing tweets like IK, protesting like Fawad but still my question is if his arrest does not lead to implicate KHan and if it is not a part of the same conspiracy that was started against PTI government then we will leave Gil to see his fate.

Imagine if Gill was personal assistant or adviser of Nawaz Sharif, they would have become one voice with Gill in reiterating what Gill said and denounced GHQ, Judiciary, Opposition, Civil Administration, Lawyers Forums and what not.

Cannot PTI hold an immediate rally and sit in protest for Gill

My hate with the system started with hate for Nawaz Sharf and my hate for the country will start with the hate for IK if they don't fight for his freedom tooth and nail.

IK teach us to get free from the Idol of Fear then what he is fearing not to rise to support his true soldier much bigger than all like me together on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

GBREEDG

Voter (50+ posts)
Imran Khan cannot see beyond Imran Khan. His all-knowing, all-wise self image is detracting him from the right path and the right action.

Secondly, IK never stood for anyone from his party. Whenever someone gets into trouble, IK gets away from him, leaving him all alone amongst the pack of wolves.

Eigle

MPA (400+ posts)

Only Yesterday, I said please get up PTI to save Shahbaz Gill and many like me fighting ONLY THROUGH KEYPADS for real independence said it is just a beginning and we are ready to sacrifice more in the struggle.

Today, when they see that the road of Gill's arrest is leading to IK now they are conducting press conferences like Asad Umar, publishing tweets like IK, protesting like Fawad but still my question is if his arrest does not lead to implicate KHan and if it is not a part of the same conspiracy that was started against PTI government then we will leave Gil to see his fate.

Imagine if Gill was personal assistant or adviser of Nawaz Sharif, they would have become one voice with Gill in reiterating what Gill said and denounced GHQ, Judiciary, Opposition, Civil Administration, Lawyers Forums and what not.

My hate with the system started with hate for Nawaz Sharf and my hate for the country will start with the hate for IK if they don't fight for his freedom tooth and nail.

IK teach us to get free from the Idol of Fear then what he is fearing not to rise to support his true soldier much bigger than all like me together on this forum.
You are absolutely right.

tahirmajid

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Waqt hamesha aik jaisa nahi rehta, General Zia gia, Musharaf gia, ye bhi chala jay ga, ye ab in ko khud sochna chahiey keh kaisey jana hay izzat se ya ruswa ho kar, waisey ruswai mein koi kami reh to nahi gai

Eigle

MPA (400+ posts)
شہباز گل پر تشدد کا بدلہ فوری طور پر چند پٹواریوں پر تشدد کر کہ لیا جاسکتا ہے
No That is not the right way. PTI needs to protest countrywide. Their every press conference should be Gill centric.

Eigle

MPA (400+ posts)
Waqt hamesha aik jaisa nahi rehta, General Zia gia, Musharaf gia, ye bhi chala jay ga, ye ab in ko khud sochna chahiey keh kaisey jana hay izzat se ya ruswa ho kar, waisey ruswai mein koi kami reh to nahi gai
Time is running short SAVE GILL

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
End point was always khan, everyone knows from the beginning ( except few Pti supporters ) so it’s stupid to say they just woke up. They all are fighting legal battle but now when it’s beyond legality then they are showing their power. It’s strategy.

stranger

شہباز گل پر تشدد کا بدلہ فوری طور پر چند پٹواریوں پر تشدد کر کہ لیا جاسکتا ہے
punjab or kpk main 2-4 pharka do.. tit for tat... ya jawai e alla ki phainti laga do aik baar kpk main

Rambler

Leave IK. He is worthless . You go get revenge !

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PTI ke KPK ke leaders bethay.aur S Gill ko kisi trah KPK pohnchay..legal way mein.baqi larae hoti rehay gi adalto mein..S Gill ko medically remand ke lia unfit karna kon sa mushkal kaam ha.Jahaan jaan ka masla ho wahan banda kuch takleef araam se seh sakta ha..

This a time for Imran Khan to show if he is a real leader. He needs to take a stand for S Gill. He should come forward and take on the most corrupt army directly, why hiding and shying away from directly exposing Army and its badmashi. If Imran Khan wont take stand today for S Gill, how he can take any stand for Pakistani people. Leaders stand for their people for for themselves. Come forward otherwise you are no different then Nawaz zardari

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
IK should stand for SG but should not play a loose ball. They are waiting for any extreme action from IK to ban him and put him in jail. We, the people, need to come out on our own. This would be the only way to show these Yazeeds of our time that we are not the people of Kufa. 19th Aug Friday 8PM come out for solidarity with SG.