I'm Losing Faith In Imran Khan/PTI & the State of Pakistan #Thkedar-k-Beti

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Don’t loose trust in Imran Khan. It is the corrupt judiciary which doesn’t punish any big mafia. Every big looter, thief, land grabber, drug dealer is roaming freely because of this corrupt judiciary. Corrupt judiciary in itself is a big mafia & in the presence of this mafia, every big criminal is confident that he/she will not get punished No matter what. This cancer of corrupt judges needs to be eliminated for the betterment of the country

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
wo apne gaar ko bacha rahi ha jo har larki ka right ha
According to which law one can assault other ?
Also if Malik Riaz was a common citizen of Pakistan can her daughter take law in her own hands?

Diesel

According to which law one can assault other ?
Also if Malik Riaz was a common citizen of Pakistan can her daughter take law in her own hands?
haqeekat mein ap sahi keh rahe ha.. lekin is situation mein kisi ko apne par control nahi hota.. aik biwi apne husband ko ghair ikhlaki halat mein kisi dosri larki ke sath nashe ki halat mein pakre.. koyi bi khud ko control mein nahi rak sakta Chahe wo kitna hi rule n law par believe rakta ho..

Shareef Insaan

Councller (250+ posts)
I live in the UK but invest all my money in Pakistan and always plan to go back and live in Pakistan and I had faith in Imran Khan that once he will come in power things will change. Now over the period of time slowly I'm losing my faith in Imran Khan and largely in the state of Pakistan. After watching what Malik Riaz's Daughter did to those 2 girls and the way she was saying to call ISI and abduct these girls scares me now and how police in my own govt protecting criminals and how these big media holy guns like Kashif Abbasi and Mohammad Malik are quite.

I do understand that it will take a while for the economic situation to be turned around as both PPP & PMLN has looted the country to the core but these events don't need any money. All you need is resolve and political will. If nothing will happen to Malik Riaz it will give a huge dent to my trust in Imran Khan and the state of Pakistan.

May Allah help us all.
You need some reality check, for 25 years you have been sleeping and been letting Pmln and ppp dakus thiefs rule you, come every one knew Zardari and Sharifs are crooks and you all done nothing kept on supporting and voting pmln and ppp or didn’t take any interest in politics until Imran Khan came and woke you up.
The standards, education and awareness was so poor that it took honest person like Imran Khan 22 years before he won election on very small majority. You all still didn’t give him 2/3 majority and you expect within 2 years every thing to be changed. This is stupid justice of yours thiefs you give 35 years and honest person after 2 years you losing hope. It is your failure.
Imran Khan is fighting against very powerful corrupt mafia from media to corrupt judges and you sitting on your arse at home in Uk doing nothing losing hope. This is so stupid instead fighting with Imran Khan against these big corrupt mafias all your life until you win, you giving negative lost hope comments. You should be ashamed and the people supporting your crying negative comments should be ashamed.

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ultra wealthy have a different set of rules .. and u think uk is different? Lol try to say something about the royal family :/ a prince is a known pedophile and no one can do shyt.. welcome to the real world
Lol. I m living in the states and no one can imagine to do such brazen actions. Even if they do, media is going to rip them off and police must have to take action. Pakistan is Wild Wild West Country.

Munawarkhan

No one has to do with their personal matter but who gave the right to the daughter of Malik Riaz to break into there house with 12 gunmen and assault them she can go to the court and do whatever she wants to do and IK has to do with it when the police are not registering FIR and instead protecting the corrupt.

I just want to point the hypocrisy of the privileged class, thousands of innocent women die yearly, rarely our society or media bats an eye. As soon as a privileged one gets heart broken, whole society should erupt and support them. Media comes out too and demand action from govt.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol. I m living in the states and no one can imagine to do such brazen actions. Even if they do, media is going to rip them off and police must have to take action. Pakistan is Wild Wild West Country.
Calm down just today a a white cop killed another black man .. and guess what he like hundreds before him are gonna walk scot free ..yeah shh

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
OH yaar...give PTI another 12 terms in office an dyou will get the same reply from the LAANTI jokers here.....20 saal ka garbage 2 saal mein saaf nahi ho sakta......You elect garbage....u get garbage as result....

jani1

روز نیئے قصے (ڈرامے) لاو اور کھبی آرمی تو کھبی عمران کو بیچ میں گھسیٹو۔۔
جھوٹے اور ڈرامہ باز لوگ۔۔۔

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
Calm down just today a a white cop killed another black man .. and guess what he like hundreds before him are gonna walk scot free ..yeah shh
For your information they are fired already and now FBI and local police authorities are further investigating the matter. Check your facts please.

yahyakhan100

MPA (400+ posts)
I just want to point the hypocrisy of the privileged class, thousands of innocent women die yearly, rarely our society or media bats an eye. As soon as a privileged one gets heart broken, whole society should erupt and support them. Media comes out too and demand action from govt.

Now imagine if they can do his with models and actresses what can they do with poor people.

yahyakhan100

MPA (400+ posts)
OH yaar...give PTI another 12 terms in office an dyou will get the same reply from the LAANTI jokers here.....20 saal ka garbage 2 saal mein saaf nahi ho sakta......You elect garbage....u get garbage as result....

Still there is some hope for IK but no hope at all with PMLN and Zardari

Saboo

The alternative to IK is the people who created the system that allows this abuse. So why don't we vote them back in because that makes sense.
Hahaha It might be making sense to you but you are not making any sense to us? and that is the problem?... ?

Saboo

سرکار' سب سے پہلے اِس بد قسمت ملک میں " جج جرنیل" کا شیطانی گٹھ جوڑ توڑو
اور اُسکے بعد کسی حکومت کی کار کر دگی سے توقعات جوڑو ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔

ہاہا..جج جرنیل بھی جیم سے ہیں اور انکے گٹھ جوڑ کا توڑ بھی ایک
جیم میں ہے ....جسے لوگ جیل بھی کہتے ہیں؟...اب اس میں کیا
ہمت ہے تو دونوں کو جیل میں ڈالو
ورنہ جلتی پرفضول میں تیل نہ ڈالو ....?

Saboo

Hahaha..you are very true. Sharifs and Zardari are the examples.................?

bhaibarood

Yeh hai Riyasat e madina,
Malik Riaz ki beti ISI ke pillon se dara rahi hai , uski baap ne generals jo khareed liey hain !
aur Niazi beghairaty se koi umeed na rakhain

نادان

ہاہا..جج جرنیل بھی جیم سے ہیں اور انکے گٹھ جوڑ کا توڑ بھی ایک
جیم میں ہے ....جسے لوگ جیل بھی کہتے ہیں؟...اب اس میں کیا
ہمت ہے تو دونوں کو جیل میں ڈالو
ورنہ جلتی پرفضول میں تیل نہ ڈالو ....?
ہمت ہی تو نہیں
?

Okara

haqeekat mein ap sahi keh rahe ha.. lekin is situation mein kisi ko apne par control nahi hota.. aik biwi apne husband ko ghair ikhlaki halat mein kisi dosri larki ke sath nashe ki halat mein pakre.. koyi bi khud ko control mein nahi rak sakta Chahe wo kitna hi rule n law par believe rakta ho..
Then she should get what she wish for. Mean punishment according to law as u can't become judge jury and executioner.

Zaidi Qasim

Lol. Just listen to another dipstick . He is complaining about lota train and why it is turning in to a gravy train for the older Lotas. Anyone who had a half decent brain in his skull would have figured it out long ago that Bongi khan has compromised and struck a deal with Boot sarkar to be their obedient forever in return of being selected ... Having to go through what Bongi khan went through from zero degree to 180 degree flip, no sane person could ever continue to trust this hollow drum who continue to role the rosier purposelessly .