I'm Losing Faith In Imran Khan/PTI & the State of Pakistan #Thkedar-k-Beti

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yeh hai Riyasat e madina,
Malik Riaz ki beti ISI ke pillon se dara rahi hai , uski baap ne generals jo khareed liey hain !
aur Niazi beghairaty se koi umeed na rakhain
Yaar, Bhai Barood. just sit back and enjoy. Two trouble makers at each other's throat . These Potties will turn around and lick their own spit, just wait and see.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yaar, Bhai Barood. just sit back and enjoy. Two trouble makers at each other's throat . These Potties will turn around and lick their own spit, just wait and see.
Mujhey nahi pata tha keh aitmee mulk ki afqaaj ke khufia adarey ab Riaz Malik ke ghar ki londi ban gaye hain !
Yeh General Col beghairat

https://twitter.com/x/status/1265633126933561345
EY_HiuzX0AAYWzr
EY_HgyCWkAE8VT-

Last edited:

The Robust

Voter (50+ posts)
Kia bonga excuse dea just because other two parties are corrupt one should keep supporting IK who's performance is 0+0=0
A certified youthia not difference between you and a patwari
The alternative to IK is the people who created the system that allows this abuse. So why don't we vote them back in because that makes sense.

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
This is a result of none implementation of law properly due to corrupt judiciary,political elite and powerful mafia's nexus common Pakistani's are suffering due to polluted justice system ,only way forward is fair law implementation which h is not possible until we hang the judges who sell justice,officers top to bottom who took bribes, adulterated,black mailers.
The main corrupts are the judges,
and judges have to live in society so they follow the society norms, where might is right.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You are most welcome to vote those same crooks who actually created the corrupt system. As for us we will always stand with the right person on every new challenge, because as a logical person you should know that life is a never ending challenge.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mujhey nahi pata tha keh aitmee mulk ki afqaaj ke khufia adarey ab Riaz Malik ke ghar ki londi ban gaye hain !
Yeh General Col beghairat

https://twitter.com/x/status/1265633126933561345
EY_HiuzX0AAYWzr
EY_HgyCWkAE8VT-
I have seen so many people trying to flex on other during a fight .. lagta hai chornay ka concept apkay lye naya hai .. and aap tou bhai army k waise he khilaf ho lol army tou tumhein marnay say b bachae tum unko galiyan de k sabit karo gay k tumhara mar jana mulki mafad mein tha :D
Waise shareef khandaan isi army k agay nachta hai hahaha

yahyakhan100

MPA (400+ posts)
You are most welcome to vote those same crooks who actually created the corrupt system. As for us we will always stand with the right person on every new challenge, because as a logical person you should know that life is a never ending challenge.

I agree that currently we have no other option available than IK/PTI but we have to stand with the truth. I’m trying to find out if anyone can give me a rationale justification of that ‘why did’t police register FIR for 2 days and then registered a weakest possible FIR under Huge pressure from Social media? What is stopping PTI Govt not to take action or being so soft on well established criminals? Is there any justification for it? Or we (PTI) have also received some cash ? from Malik Riaz?

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have seen so many people trying to flex on other during a fight .. lagta hai chornay ka concept apkay lye naya hai .. and aap tou bhai army k waise he khilaf ho lol army tou tumhein marnay say b bachae tum unko galiyan de k sabit karo gay k tumhara mar jana mulki mafad mein tha :D
Waise shareef khandaan isi army k agay nachta hai hahaha
aur aap army ke agey nachey raheini hain?

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Still there is some hope for IK but no hope at all with PMLN and Zardari
If only there was a local government system in place and electoral reforms....you will have chattis 36 Imran khans rise up. In Turkey Erdogan rose through the local government system...he was first mayor of Istanbul witho no political backing. Now get ready for more horse trading in the up coming senate elections...no reforms = same results