IMF & World bank programmes are traps to control developing countries - Exp

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Watch video from 27 past: IMF and World bank Programmes are traps for poor developing countries and they only benefit America and Israel because if you don't listen to them then they control you through IMF and world bank bad terms and conditions.
Land-Grab-Polyp-LR.jpg

Last edited:

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
And unfortunately our establishment doesn't know that all. And someone had to suicide before go to IMF??? Still looking for the body???

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
And unfortunately our establishment doesn't know that all. And someone had to suicide before go to IMF??? Still looking for the body???
Establishments does know every thing but people like you won't understand. The biggest fault is PDM corruption parties money launder the money abroad and keep the country poor and corrupt so they become slaves to America.

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Establishments does know every thing but people like you won't understand. The biggest fault is PDM corruption parties money launder the money abroad and keep the country poor and corrupt so they become slaves to America.
Oh come on for god sake thats typical political ideology or blame game. What is the difference between last governments and this government? Even they try to pay the debt by taking more debt. Whats new? U need ball of steel to get rid of IMF or international deep state. Which none of us has yet.

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
قرضہ لینے والے وہ لوگ ہیں جو اپنی آمدن اور خرچہ بیلنس نہیں کو سکتے اور ہماری حکمران اس ملک کی دولت لوٹ کے ملک قرضوں پر چلاتے رہے ہیں کیونکہ کہ انہوں نے کون سا واپس کرنا تھا واپس تو اس جاہل عوام نے کرنا ہے۔

اسلام نے قرض اور سود دونوں سے اسی لئے منع کیا ہے یہ انسان کو غلامی کی طرف لے جاتے ہیں اور مسلمان غلام نہیں ہو سکتا اور یہی مسلمان اور یہود کی لڑائی ہے۔

ُ

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh come on for god sake thats typical political ideology or blame game. What is the difference between last governments and this government? Even they try to pay the debt by taking more debt. Whats new? U need ball of steel to get rid of IMF or international deep state. Which none of us has yet.
The difference between previous governments and this government is below
Pmln and been ruling 30 years.
Both corrupt parties
Both Corrupt parties no merit.
Both both parties incompetence
Both corrupt parties no democracy
Both corrupt parties not loyal to country or there voters.
Both corrupt parties got smugglers, money launders top to bottom.
Both corrupt parties loot you and take the money abroad that should have been spend on you so your brains start Working.

Pti Leader honest
Pti only 2 and half years in power.
Pti trying to fix 30 years of corrupt rule mistakes.
First time Pakistan in surplus
Export up,
No more loans from world banks
Paid 3 billion loans back
Reforms started
Accountability started
List gos on but you will not understand it will e waste of time.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
جماعتیوں کو ٹینشن نہیں کرنی چاہیے
امریکن ڈالروں کی تریسل جاری و ساری رہے گی

کیونکہ ادھر ڈالر بند ہوئے ادھر جماعت کی سانس بند ہو جائے گی

?
غیر جماعتوں کی سانسیں پانامہ لیکس، منی لانڈرنگ، جعلی بنک اکاونٹس، دوبئی اور دیگر ممالک میں خریدی جانے والی جائیدادوں کے بوجھ تلے بہت اچھی طرح چل رہی ہیں

Last edited:

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Neither IMF nor World bank forces developing coutries to borrow from them . They only help when money is begged from them. Developing countries should control corruption and wastage of their own money. Then they will not have to beg from the IMF or World bank. Blaming IMF and World bank instead of thanking them is strange.

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Both corrupt parties
Both corrupt parties loot you and take the money abroad that should have been spend on you so your brains start Working.

Pti Leader honest
Export up,
Reforms started
Accountability started
List gos on but you will not understand it will e waste of

Both corrupt parties

Pti Leader honest
Export up,
Reforms started
Accountability started
List gos on but you will not understand it will e waste of time.
Nice slogans
Looted money and accountability and surplus woww thats amazing i don't have the time bang my head in pti media cell u know the reality how a common person suffering in pakistan i have answers all of ur question but don't wanna waste my time to a imran worshipper.
Yes it was waste of time. I didn't know that i was talking to pti media cell person. Sorry my bad.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Neither IMF nor World bank forces developing coutries to borrow from them . They only help when money is begged from them. Developing countries should control corruption and wastage of their own money. Then they will not have to beg from the IMF or World bank. Blaming IMF and World bank instead of thanking them is strange.
Patwari when your corrupt leaders loot the country and take the money abroad they have to borrow. Please go to school so you learn some thing. You can't live donkey life all your life Patwari.,...,,

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nice slogans
Looted money and accountability and surplus woww thats amazing i don't have the time bang my head in pti media cell u know the reality how a common person suffering in pakistan i have answers all of ur question but don't wanna waste my time to a imran worshipper.
Yes it was waste of time. I didn't know that i was talking to pti media cell person. Sorry my bad.
Angry old donkey brain Patwari. Go to school you can't live donkey life all your life and defending corrupt mafias lies is your only goal Patwari ....,,,,,,

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Angry old donkey brain Patwari. Go to school you can't live donkey life all your life and defending corrupt mafias lies is your only goal Patwari ....,,,,,,
Thats what i wanted to bring out of ur gutter mentality . this is what u and ur false messiah owns. Didn't need any hardwork to expose u .

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
IMF and World Bank don't come running to you
Countries which mismanage and when politicians fill their own pockets, then govt go to IMF for bail out.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Taking loans on top of existing loans is horrific and Pakistan should less rely on IMF& WTO.
During Zardari & Sharif govt, Pakistan was taking loans to pay bills. Then PTI had to take loans to pay interest on previous loans.
Only way to rid of loans, is to increase reserves by increasing exports and making state institutes profitable like PSM, PIA or Railways. It is a tough task that needs years.
Loans are justified if the project is able to repay loan