Imran Khan consumed ‘charas’ and cocaine at my house - Sarfraz Nawaz

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
abay khotay you wake up again whatever he did its his personal life ,we are only concern does he looted the country or damaged Pakistan reputation around the world like liar nawaz and corrupt immoral zardari and BB,even Zia ul haq and Musharaf keep our dignity up.

4PeaceAndJustice

MPA (400+ posts)
This guy Rashid Nasraullah has no credibility. He is one of the faithful touts of Nawaz Sharif just like Nasir Butt.
EcEPCYeXgAA-k5I

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This guy Rashid Nasraullah has no credibility. He is one of the faithful touts of Nawaz Sharif just like Nasir Butt.
EcEPCYeXgAA-k5I
Ah OK now I recognize this mirasi, there was a very very recent video of this Nasir Butt introducing this fellow to ganj sharif outside his London flats as his friend from the media and then also took pictures with ganju.

Good catch!

Islamabadiya

Charas is just grass, lot of people smoke it, no issues if he smokes charas
I will be even fine with cocaine, what he does to please himself is not my concern, only good governance

Spartacus

don't forget nawaz shareef failed the test for railway clerk job

kakamina420 ,
Let me correct you as well as inform you and others about Nawaz Shareef and Pakistan Railway link !!!!!
Very interesting story but also a true story with proof !!!!

1 ) Three times Prime Minister of Pakistan was a first class cricketer as well .

2) He used to play for Pakistan Railway .

3 ) His job position in Pakistan Railway was not “ Clerk “ but he was there as “ Quulee “ / “ Loader “ !!!!!

—————— Spartacus ( The Detective ) ————

Last edited:

Modest

Sarfraz Nawaz has always been a loser & lota.
Jealousy with Imran Khan has been killing Sarfraz Nawaz all his life. First in cricket & then in politics he joined different parties to discredit Imran but always failed miserably.

Aslan

He must be a drug addict himself because a normal person doesn't keep drugs in his house.This guy is making these statements because he is jealous.He is saying to himself why didn't I get the same fame or fortune and become PM.I am a cricketer too.I am afraid things don't work like that.He has to accept He limitations.He was lucky that he played for Pakistan otherwise no one know about him.He should stop lying.No one believes him.The more he lies the more he will be abused.

kakamuna420

kakamina420 ,
Let me correct you as well as inform you and others about Nawaz Shareef and Pakistan Railway link !!!!!
Very interesting story but also a true story with proof !!!!

1 ) Three times Prime Minister of Pakistan was a first class cricketer as well .

2) He used to for Pakistan Railway .

3 ) His job position in Pakistan Railway was not “ Clerk “ but he was there as “ Quulee “ / “ Loader “ !!!!!

—————— Spartacus ( The Detective ) ————
Thank you Sir for your wrong information. Quulee is a clerical job. Rest I will leave to the phata-hua-kus urf Detective.

Champion 01

Yeh kuuutta Sarfraz, zanani awaz wala kuuunjar, MQM kay kartay dhartoon ko larkiyaan supply ker kay MQM mein ayaa tha. Yeh Lahore ka confirm BHARVA hey, bohat stories hein iss ki Sr. Cricketers kay paas.

Spartacus

Thank you Sir for your wrong information. Quulee is a clerical job. Rest I will leave to the phata-hua-kus urf Detective.

Problem with people like you !!!! You do not accept anything else other than your own words .
And even with your own words you make such a huge mistake that Spartacus can beat you without any problem.

You claimed " don't forget nawaz shareef failed the test for railway clerk job "
If you are right that he failed to pass the railway clerck job then how can he played first class cricket with Pakistan Railway ? !!!!

The reality is " He was appointed as “ Quulee “ / “ Loader “ .
And then he played his First Class Cricket in Pakistan and he represented Pakistan Railway .