Imran Khan has decided to stop the destruction of Karachi!

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran will destroy Karachi.He just say but don,t take concrete steps.Karachi needs lot of funds and Imran has no funds for Karachi.

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How would he save Karachi after 18th amendment? He should first protest against GHQ and tell them it was their former COAS ( General Kiyani) who facilitated the passage of 18th amendment. Army has always interfered into Politics whenever it liked but never when it was genuinely required. And sabotaging the passage of 18th amendment was not tantamount to imposing Martial Law. This amendment has changed Pakistan from a federation into a confederation. US can afford confederation but Pakistan can’t.

HSiddiqui

Thanks to Imran Khan for his action, but there should be a permanent solution of Karachi problems, this will not be enough to send Military or some special task force to resolve these types of problems every month in Karachi, the root cause should be taken care of. This will be good for Pakistan and what ever is good for Pakistan is the priority of Imran Khan, this is why people of Karachi stood with Imran Khan.

Last edited:

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am from Mianwali.
Go and walk around Mianwali to see the destruction in his own constituency and how people are cursing him and Ata Ullah Essa Khelvi daily

Raiwind-Destroyer

109685878_694438957773127_2717586020286221703_n.jpg

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
How would he save Karachi after 18th amendment? He should first protest against GHQ and tell them it was their former COAS ( General Kiyani) who facilitated the passage of 18th amendment. Army has always interfered into Politics whenever it liked but never when it was genuinely required. And sabotaging the passage of 18th amendment was not tantamount to imposing Martial Law. This amendment has changed Pakistan from a federation into a confederation. US can afford confederation but Pakistan can’t.
Army would have never interfered in politics if Corrupt Politicians were stoped by election commission and public was clever in voting and taking corruption seriously past 35 years since Zardari and Sharif entered politics

HSiddiqui

I am from Mianwali.
Go and walk around Mianwali to see the destruction in his own constituency and how people are cursing him and Ata Ullah Essa Khelvi daily
Where exactly are you in Mianwali, I was there for a business trip on Wednesday before coming back to Canada, I didn't see any thing that you said.