Imran Khan interview on Aaj News.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
The biggest BS I heard this week was from SC and IHC asking Khan to return to National Assembly. Despite knowing that PTI has no majority. Their ill advice would only decrease PTI representation in NA.
These Bitches of Riches only say what they are ordered by Bajwah and Co.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
FdQD4sEWIAEh0ll

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is indeed great to know that IK believes in complete overhaul of the current system if given a 2nd chance, and I hope he isnt doing just lip-service just like his prev. regime which he now confesses that he had no authority.

The civil-military balance is an important point and thats probably a tough nut to crack for any politician esp IK. I hope sanity prevails on this point at both the ends and our beloved country reach that potential that it deserves.

stargazer

The biggest BS I heard this week was from SC and IHC asking Khan to return to National Assembly. Despite knowing that PTI has no majority. Their ill advice would only decrease PTI representation in NA.
Agreed in totality.
How dare the CJ make a political suggestion when he himself was the spearhead of the misinterpretation of article 69 and Delaying the decision regarding the disqualification of the MNAs who do not vote as directed by the Parliamentary head of a political party?
CJ OAB needs to find his balance in his role as CJ. CJ is crossing his boundaries when he is unable to provide justice to the people who he is pretending to care about.
CJ's words are like the cure but his actions are like the disease.

3rd_Umpire

برسوں پہلے نعیم بخاری کی پیش گوئی، جو حرف بہ حرف سچّی ثابت ہوئی ۔ ۔
میاں صاحب لنڈن نہیں رہ سکتے ۔ ۔ ۔
جس گلی میں جائیں گے وہاں آوازیں لگیں گی
یہ جدّے نہیں رہ سکتے
اِنکو مکّے میں آوازیں لگیں گی، اِسکو مدینے میں لگیں گی