Imran Khan & Maulana Tahir-Ul-Qadri (MTQ) - Need your thoughts??

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
MTQ is stealing some thunder from IK; e.g. Selling jewelry to fund Dec 23rd, Marching towards Islamabad for a REAL cause (electroal reforms pressure etc) and hence increasing his popularity I am an avid supporter of IK but honestly PTI is loosing some steam. However I see MTQ steps and appearance on political stage as a Wake-Up Call for IK and good for Competition. IK needs to step it up a notch. Agree???

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IK is doing great with a constant pace.... qadri is going to vanish soon , one thing is clear,,, he is going to motivate people not to vote these looters again and again,, and this will benefit IK the most... good work from TQ to wake up the masses ,, PPP and and all other looters are going to be history in the next elections.

faheem13

Senator (1k+ posts)
No need.

given that qadri wants to be caretaker PM, is in bed with MQM, behaves like elder brother of amir liaqat (as if religion, politics and everything is like a joke and a stage play where you can get away with third class filmy dialogues) he is already getting weak.

besides, his lies are starting to catch up to him and so he is to die a natural death soon.

Imran Khan is for real.

(Just to let you guys know, qadri institute and personna grew up before me as an ex resident of model town. Younger people may not even remember that this is a guy who has claimed stuff like "Hazrat Muhammad, PBUH, told my mother how to name me when i was born", "the Prophet said to me that as long as you (tahir ul qadri) are in pakistan, i will not leave my followers in this country" .........

..i mean such hugely disgusting bullshit that unless you are weak mind or have an unquestioning mind when anything is said to you that contain Islam, you see in a minute that he is a crook. Soon his lies and BS will start catching up to him.

sadiq, ameen, sheikh ul islam.........my posterior. Any one who calls himself that is either delusional or is a fraud. In this case, both)

Khan, on the other hand, is true and truth does not mean, one who is guaranteed heaven. It simply mean he is who he says he is. Comparison between the two is thus laughable based on this alone.

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tsunami part two.

After failure of Tsunami part one now ISI produce part two. Lets see this Tsunami is going to stay how long as we all know first Tsunami is almost gone into gutter.

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
ik is busy on very right ground.he is with ppl 4 ppl..no need to worry about qadri, ik is leader n ALHAMDULILLAH he knows to get attention at right time.

Respect

There is NO doubt that Tahir Ul Qadri is the talk of the town. However according to Shiekh saab his agenda is not to participate in elections, if it were than PTI is up for a major challenge and PTI is up for a fight. But the situation on 14th Jan no one knows what really could happen, If the government federal and provincial agree with Dr Saab terms than there will be NO reason for a long march and will benefit PTI as there is more chances of a free and fair election. If the LONG MARCH does happen then what?, if the movement gains pace then brother it may not be about free and fair elections, but automatically the march could lead to the downfall of government.

The ONLY time PTI need to worry is if Dr saab decides to partcipate in elections, which is his right if he wants too. But for now noora league and PPP are in problems.

Imran Khan/PTI should carry on with there intra party elections, and work towards building there new team, also IK is going around Pakistan promoting his party and thoughts. Come near to election day then we need to have a historical jalsa in Minere E Pakistan, inshallah that will be the final nails to the coffin for noora and PPP.

REMEMBER for now Shiekh Saab movement is benefiting PTI

Altaf Lutfi

Not a wake-up call dear, a God gifted support to fight the monsters. A selfless person like IK has political image while Maulana has that of a clergy. Both are popular in their respective spheres. IK has already galvanized the educated youth. Qadri's march will further shake the land to wake up the society at large. Once a reasonable majority of people is made to take their place of duty for Pakistan, PTI will be there to attract their hearts as the only choice.

Hope4Change

MPA (400+ posts)
If Imran Khan can do Peace March against Drone attacks towards wazirstan then why not Pakistan march against corrupt system drone attacks daily being thown on poor people ??? I suggest PTI should join hands with Dr.Tahir ul Qadri in this noble cause of electoral reforms struggle and bringing true change in the counry.........to save the country from looters, feuldals, elite class and corrupt people & practices........

A.Chaudhry

Banned
305633_454616347933596_1007614090_n.jpg

ChangePakistan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Imran Khan should join hands with Dr.Tahir ul Qadri in struggle of removing corrutp system that will ultimately go in PTI benefit later on..............!

Doorandesh

Councller (250+ posts)
IK should not join TQ movement but should also keep a friendly relation with him. I think whatever TQ is doing is going to benefit IK. There is no doubt that message of TQ is true but the messenger is of dubious nature. Also without changing the present dimension and people mindset, PTI is not going to get many seats in elections. Majority of people of Pakistan, unfortunately, are unenlightened and will vote for same vadera groups. At least TQ, for whatever reason, is trying to wake people up to march for a change. I think all parties against status quo should benefit from it.

jagga9

Tsunami part two.

After failure of Tsunami part one now ISI produce part two. Lets see this Tsunami is going to stay how long as we all know first Tsunami is almost gone into gutter.

asghar khan case has already proved who was made by ISI.. nw shut the F*** up and get lost .. what u cUnts cant prove dnt say it

anyie1

Tsunami part two.

did you dream about this or ISI chief came to your house to reveal this to you,,,, get a life ,,,,,

Aslan

Tsunami part two.

You are suffering from amnesia. Nawaz Sharif was nurtured by Gen Jilani and Gen Zia. This is not an accusation,its a fact. Nawaz took money from ISI (proved by Asghar Khan case).So stop talking bulls**t ,show the proof.There is enough evidence against Nawaz to disqualify him from taking part in elections.