Imran Khan - Munawar Hussain lashes out MQM

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan - Munawar Hussain lashes of MQM

Imran said many times that his case abbout his daughter is in the court and he cannot discuss it and here his stance is different, what a doghla person. Now he talks about Mohajirs but he never cared about mohajirs in the past, it's amazing what people can do for cheap publiccity

Last edited:

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)

imran ki beti ke haqqoq ke parsa tumhey hi tumhara haq miley ga kiyon ke tum bhi imran ke betey ho .. or agar or bhi cheye tu tumhari baji ko bhj do imran ke pass .. tumhare altafooo ki tahah nahe london ke rehabiltation centre say jo aids ka ilaj karwa raha hai .. .. i never said this but now i say .. jo bhi ***** ka bhacha pakistan mein reh kar apney aap ko mohajar kehta hai go back to ur ...f .... country .. and leave our country pakistan mein wohi rahey ga jo pakistani hai woh koi bhi ho .. baniye ki olad

Wasim Sabir

12 may ka sab sa bara zimadar wasim akhtar hay.is kaminay nay mukamal bandobast kay sath us din qatal e Aam karwaya tha.Zaleel Aadmi nay ary par tibet centre kay samnay kharay ho kar kaha tha kah mai nay khud police hatai hay.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

imran ki beti ke haqqoq ke parsa tumhey hi tumhara haq miley ga kiyon ke tum bhi imran ke betey ho .. or agar or bhi cheye tu tumhari baji ko bhj do imran ke pass .. tumhare altafooo ki tahah nahe london ke rehabiltation centre say jo aids ka ilaj karwa raha hai .. .. i never said this but now i say .. jo bhi ***** ka bhacha pakistan mein reh kar apney aap ko mohajar kehta hai go back to ur ...f .... country .. and leave our country pakistan mein wohi rahey ga jo pakistani hai woh koi bhi ho .. baniye ki olad
Sorry zaigham sahab, I can understand your frustration. But please try to answer with arguments instead of swearing on them. I also understand these bhatta khores piyar ki zuban nahi samjhatay.

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)

MQM, PPP and PML-N they always confuse personal life with political life...

Political life = leader's action in favor/against of country
personal life = leader's action in favor/against himself..

do i care if Altaf is alcholic, as long he is doin things in favor of country (which is not the case)
do i care if Zardari is womanizer, as long as he is serving well for the country (which he never does)
do i care if Nawaz has had hair transplant, as long as he doesnt make country bankcrupt (which he almost did)

personal attacks : read biography
political attacks : see the way party governs

not a rocket science... expand ur vision...

abdullah.drs

Senator (1k+ posts)

MQM, PPP and PML-N they always confuse personal life with political life...

Political life = leader's action in favor/against of country
personal life = leader's action in favor/against himself..

do i care if Altaf is alcholic, as long he is doin things in favor of country (which is not the case)
do i care if Zardari is womanizer, as long as he is serving well for the country (which he never does)
do i care if Nawaz has had hair transplant, as long as he doesnt make country bankcrupt (which he almost did)

personal attacks : read biography
political attacks : see the way party governs

not a rocket science... expand ur vision...

Personal Life is also important for those holding Public offices..However These ppl bring Imran's glamorous life as a cricket star in discussion which is so stupid of them.Imran was their sweetheart when he was a cricket star ,be it Nawaz ,Altaf or BB..WHen he entered politics,his past glamorous life (which to me is what every cricketer wishes for) became a topic for these other parties..Imran after entering politics is perhaps more of a Muslim than any of these other saying stuff about him.AFter his entry into politics,he is a saint as compared to these other ppl..I wonder why Nawaz still has any plan of doing Imran's character assassination as Imran's life as a cricket star is infront of everyone whereas Nawaz affair with tahira Sayed and Irshad baigum during his tenure as CM is stillnot known by ppl..
My advice to all,,concentrate on politics rather personal lives.

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)

Personal Life is also important for those holding Public offices..However These ppl bring Imran's glamorous life as a cricket star in discussion which is so stupid of them.Imran was their sweetheart when he was a cricket star ,be it Nawaz ,Altaf or BB..WHen he entered politics,his past glamorous life (which to me is what every cricketer wishes for) became a topic for these other parties..Imran after entering politics is perhaps more of a Muslim than any of these other saying stuff about him.AFter his entry into politics,he is a saint as compared to these other ppl..I wonder why Nawaz still has any plan of doing Imran's character assassination as Imran's life as a cricket star is infront of everyone whereas Nawaz affair with tahira Sayed and Irshad baigum during his tenure as CM is stillnot known by ppl..
My advice to all,,concentrate on politics rather personal lives.

I always say, being educated doesnt mean being knowledgeable as well..

i am not sure if u r phd doctor or mbbs doctor.. if it is the latter case then wud it be logical for you, if one of ur patient wants to know abt your personal life just to see whether u r a good doctor or not?

i wud think such patient as mental case...

political life and personal life r two different directions... I will accept any hindo, chirstian, budist, pagan, womanizer, alcholic as my leader as long as the leader is sincere with the country.. i will not make his personal life style my issue.. nor will i judge him on these grounds.. i will only judge how he has served the country and what he did for the benefit of people...

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)

Haha, you are just like your loser leader Imran Khan urf Zaani. What a language :lol:(bigsmile):lol:

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)

Imran said many times that his case abbout his daughter is in the court and he cannot discuss it and here his stance is different, what a doghla person. Now he talks about Mohajirs but he never cared about mohajirs in the past, it's amazing what people can do for cheap publiccity

The reference of case you have given is already decided

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

IMRAN KHAN RELAXING OUTSIDE PAKISTAN AND DUMB ******* IDIOT IMRAN KHAN SUPPORTER THINK HE WILL CHANGE PAKISTAN.

IMRAN KHAN IN PAKISTAN... PRETENDING TO BE A CONCERNED POLITICIAN!!!! HOW ORIGINAL!!! HOW INNOCENT!!!

BECHARREY PTI SUPPORTERS!!

audience.gif

abdullah.drs

Senator (1k+ posts)

I always say, being educated doesnt mean being knowledgeable as well..

i am not sure if u r phd doctor or mbbs doctor.. if it is the latter case then wud it be logical for you, if one of ur patient wants to know abt your personal life just to see whether u r a good doctor or not?

i wud think such patient as mental case...

political life and personal life r two different directions... I will accept any hindo, chirstian, budist, pagan, womanizer, alcholic as my leader as long as the leader is sincere with the country.. i will not make his personal life style my issue.. nor will i judge him on these grounds.. i will only judge how he has served the country and what he did for the benefit of people...

Thanx bro for making your point..I just gave my opinion and like you everybody has right to make their opinions.One could be right or wrong in ones views but there isnt any need to take it personal:) Coming back to topic.I believe when u hold a public office then during those yrs ur personal life is somethng thats accountable..For example what happend with Mr.Clinton when he was the president..Moreover there is no comparison between being a doctor and a PM of an Islamic state.ALso in case of a doctor he is always known for his repute and any doctor who is a womanizer or alcholic never get the repute required to be considered at top level.I'm 100% sure that anyone that also includes me and u ,will never like their mother,sister or daughter to be treated by a doctor who is alcohlic and a womanizer.U would certainly feel hesitant to leave them at night in hospital with such a doctor.Whatever his clinical skills may be,he will never earn the respect and repute within patients to become a Hot Shot doctor of city..
We have deviated from topic. I believe Imran Has no problem with his personal life..During his crikceting yrs,he just had a glamorous life which to me is nothing to be ashamed of and kind of somethng to be proud of.Not many get a chance to be so popular among ladies belonging to royal families and hollywood.:P.And after getting married and entry into politics,his personal life is real clean..No financial or moral corruption can be attached with him..