Imran Khan officially representing Rawalpindi but no plans for Rawalpindi yet from Imran Khan

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan is officially the MNA from Rawalpindi but so far since winning no statements, plans have come from PTI regarding Rawalpindi. I am myself a PTI supporter and relatives voted for him in Pindi, but nothing yet from PTI side.

If you see the Rawalpindi seats, 3 of them belong to PTI if you consider their alliance with Sheikh Rasheed's seat. If this continues, PTI will never win again from Rawalpindi. The amount of garbage in Pindi makes it look a lot worse than the slumps of Karachi. It is a different world when you drive 20 mins from Islamabad

People will lose their confidence in their MNA since there is no access to Imran Khan because of the security issues involved. PTI better come up with something for Rawalpindi or they can kiss this city goodbye for the next elections.

ACCA.COM

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran first visit was to Rawalpindi....More over PTI has started its office at 6th Run by Choudry ASghar which is dealing with Public on behalf of Imran kHAN

tariisb

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

انتظار کیجئے ، ایسی بھی کیا جلدی ،
اتنی جلدی تو دلہن سے بھی تقاضے نہیں کے جاتے ، امید ہے ، راولپنڈی کو مایوس نہیں کیا جاۓ گا ،

ناجائز تجاوزات ، متبادل شاہراہ ، اور صفائی کا کوئی "امپورٹڈ" بندوبست ،
:)بس یہی معمولی سے کام اگر تحریک انصاف کر گئی تو ، کمال ہو گا ،

jee_nee_us

MNAs job is to do the legislation , local bodies do all the developmental work. It is time for baldiati elections now.

yar abhi pori tarah sehatmand tu honey do who eik important party ka chairman hai.. or opposition mein hai funds milein gai tu laga dai ga ... na 56 is for Imran khan for ever ..pehlay bhi kia hai ainda bhi Karin gai inshallah ... hamey koi masla nahe hai na 56 mein koi kam hota hai ya nahe .... nore zardari mqm ko lamba daley .. on say Pakistan ke lotay pesay nikalwaye .. abhi yahi bahot hai .. jab power mein aye ga tu pochain gai ab porey mulk bashamool na 56 ke liye kia plan hai .. Rawalpindi ghairatmandon ka city hai heera mandi kholney ki ijazat yahan nahe ... Rawalpindi belongs to Imran khan inshallah

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is good to hear these positive news regarding PTI and NA 56. Chalo time is there and work can start once funds come in. But I would appreciate if Sheikh Rasheed gives more time to his area than coming on Media daily now. His area is the pits. I was shocked to see the contrast between Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

amber123

Please don't talk about parochial politics. He is a national leader and prescribed bed rest for a long time...........and by the way where have you seen NS/SS roaming in GAWALMANDI streets or his daughter's glimpse in those streets they claim to represent.............Please deal with even handedly..........and rationally.

IhsanIlahi

It is good to hear these positive news regarding PTI and NA 56. Chalo time is there and work can start once funds come in. But I would appreciate if Sheikh Rasheed gives more time to his area than coming on Media daily now. His area is the pits. I was shocked to see the contrast between Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

Imran ko thek honay do bhai.... Insha Allah ap ko satisfy kary gy.....
U r lucky to have ur MNA as Imran Khan......
He will deliver brother.... ap fikarmand mat ho..... :)

leo_pk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bro, I dont have doubt for a moment that pindi will prosper with PTI. It will take longer to sort out than KPK considering, PTI/AML will have to contend with victimisation of nooras..

I am sure PTI will win from there again when they show you what they can do.

Adeel Rehman

O bhai G ! Pti samjhti hy ye kam baldiyati members k Kerny k Han, MNA's ka kam nahi hy pull aur roads bana'na

adnan_younus

dimb ppl... u have elected a law maker .. not a city nazim or administrator.... ask yr govt to do local body elections so PTi can be teh administer of pindi as well.. right now it is nooora.. and PTi is jsut representing pindi as a law maker...

i dont knw why ppl vote for law makers and then expect them to work like administrators...

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)
How a MPA or MNA is responsible for the cleaning of the city..? This is the picture these old looters and corrupt politicians have developed in the minds of the people that these public works are the responsibility of the members.. we need to change our mindset and ask local departments to keep the city clean.. grow up nation

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro, I dont have doubt for a moment that pindi will prosper with PTI. It will take longer to sort out than KPK considering, PTI/AML will have to contend with victimisation of nooras..

I am sure PTI will win from there again when they show you what they can do.

Rawalpindi people made a big mistake by giving votes to Sheeda Tali and his boss IK. Inshallah next time PMLN will win.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Oh really? As if Hanif have made Rawalpindi a paris already so no need for more plans.