Imran Khan Raysiat-e-Madina Food prices from August 2018 to 2021

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please share prices decrease in the same period from any country of world.
Go to his twitter page exctaly 1 months. He said PPP faced worst situation this in 2008 as Petrol were at $120 ,however, he said PPP vastly managed far far far far better than PTI. He said no one is willing to listen to Imran Khan even his own cabinets makes fun of him in the meetings.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Go to his twitter page exctaly 1 months. He said PPP faced worst situation this in 2008 as Petrol were at $120 ,however, he said PPP vastly managed far far far far better than PTI. He said no one is willing to listen to Imran Khan even his own cabinets makes fun of him in the meetings.
Hence proved PPP is better than PTI for Pakistan?

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Okara all people in Pakistan only works under threats and danda. Imran Khan is the biggest fool who thinks that everyone can work Independent dheak lo kaya hal hogaya ha SPB ka, PCB and aur Election commission of Pakistan ka and now Finance minster that is why he never win any election in near term as no one in the world is facing currency crisis as Pakistan is facing PKR has devalued 12% in just 4 months.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
U should keep campaigning for PPP and pray people can reelect Asif Ali Zaradi President of Pakistan.
No i only see data no matter who's face is it. I was fan of Hafez Shiek and Shaukat Aziz both were blessing for Pakistan even Asad Umar stands out far better than Shaukat Tarin.

Remember my words Shaukat Tarin was the sole reason PPP got non exist in Punjab and Shaukat Tarin will make PTI non exist in whole Pakistan in 2023. You can mark my words who ever suggested Shaukat Tarin to Imran Khan is the worst and cunning enemy of Imran Khan.

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)

Imran Khan Raysiat-e-Madina Food prices from August 2018 to 2021​

THIS TITLE OF YOUR THREAD IS TOTALLY WRONG.
if Imran khan said he wants Pakistan to be like riyasat e madina, then it doesn't mean he is only responsible , you and we all are part of Pakistan. so wat is our act in this cause.
and people like you only showing negative news and just negative faces. never ever thought there is someone else who is supreme power Allah and he is also watching everything. if Imran khan is accountable to Allah for his acts and his words, then we are also,
you are always crying for financial lack, did Imran khan 3 year made all worst , or someone else is also responsible who started from last 35 years and brought Pakistan on 2018 position.