IMRAN Khan Sb. MADINA main NANGAY Paon ? KABAH main dakhil hona ?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Please read complete answer ! You cannot understand this , this comes after education, understanding and experience. Imran Khan read serat an nabi, he cried on the sacrifices our Prophet made for us, he cried how our prophet cared about us, he learnt how much prophet loved us, he learnt that our prophet ignored every hardship for this ummah in which is you and me and Imran Khan, What Imran did is from heart without caring for the King and Prince of Saudi Arabia, I don't know if you have been to Saudi Arabia. Let me tell you when I was a 5year old kid, I met a BUZURG in Kohat, all I remember is that he went for Hajj by walk, thats it. I grew up and at the age of 21 went for Umrah, I was a Black belt , 3rd dan by then, when I reached Jeddah airport and was about to get in a vehicle for Makkah, I remembered that Buzurg, and I felt embarras of my self that I am black belt very macho, and can't dare that kind of Ibadat how do I call my self a devoted Muslim, and then I went from airport to Makkah and back by walk. So the question is did that Buzarg found it written in some book to do that way, or he tried to copy some one NO, he wanted to get closer to Allah and Prophet so he did this amal , thinking I may get into Allah's good books, this is exactly why I did, and I know very well that no Imran Khan did it for the same reason. May Allah accept his and every Muslim's Ibadat.
May Allah help us all, and educate us at least to this level that we stop trying to pull some one's legs whom Allah has raised to a respectable level, because we are challenging and making fun of Allah's decision without knowing.
I do not fall for such stuff. Things like that making Muslims drift away from the real Deen of Allah, which is enshrined in the Quran alone.

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sahaba never did our great beloved prophet Muhammad never told us to do it than it's bidaat bro like dhamals at darbars and babon ki karamat and stuff sahabas are stars follow them.
How many things have you done so far, that our Prophet has asked us to do ? What Imran did is an individual's love and respect towards Allah and his Prophet P.B.U.H. he never asked that it is in books and every one should do so. Learn to respect and fear Allah, beleive me all this will be asked on the final day, don't dig ditches of fire for your self..please.

HSiddiqui

I do not fall for such stuff. Things like that making Muslims drift away from the real Deen of Allah, which is enshrined in the Quran alone.
You are in some complex , may Allah open your eyes , ears, and heart, because I can see you falling in big mess.
Any way I just replied to tell you how the educated people look into what Imran did, and have no intentions to continue with you and give you a feeling that I may be trying to convince you. Good Bye and take care.

Nightcrawl

How many things have you done so far, that our Prophet has asked us to do ? What Imran did is an individual's love and respect towards Allah and his Prophet P.B.U.H. he never asked that it is in books and every one should do so. Learn to respect and fear Allah, beleive me all this will be asked on the final day, don't dig ditches of fire for your self..please.
I pray MashaAllah as our prophet told us try to help poor try being well mannered with other try caring for neighbors and believe in oneness of Allah basic Muslim stuff bidaat like mizaron pa sadja etc are not permissible and ik shouldn't fall for bidaat.

Nightcrawl

Do
Do read ahadees about new inventions in Islam and their punishment.

Wake up Pak

You are in some complex , may Allah open your eyes , ears, and heart, because I can see you falling in big mess.
Any way I just replied to tell you how the educated people look into what Imran did, and have no intentions to continue with you and give you a feeling that I may be trying to convince you. Good Bye and take care.
No, don't leave as you have to justify whatever you are trying to convey here.

HSiddiqui

I pray MashaAllah as our prophet told us try to help poor try being well mannered with other try caring for neighbors and believe in oneness of Allah basic Muslim stuff bidaat like mizaron pa sadja etc are not permissible and ik shouldn't fall for bidaat.
You are better than me and many, just stop critisizing in matters where hearts are involved in prayers, where you can see a person may be doing something unusual but he is not harming any one and not asking a reward from any human for his action, then let ALLAH decide. Calling some thing a biddat without reasons is not good for any one...Bless you.

Nightcrawl

You are better than me and many, just stop critisizing in matters where hearts are involved in prayers, where you can see a person may be doing something unusual but he is not harming any one and not asking a reward from any human for his action, then let ALLAH decide. Calling some thing a biddat without reasons is not good for any one...Bless you.
You're better than me I'm not better than anyone brother and i was just saying it's a new thing which wasn't prevalent in our beloved prophets time but maybe it's good so we never know

HSiddiqui

Do

Do read ahadees about new inventions in Islam and their punishment.
This is not an invention in Islam, this is one individual's action to satisfy his own heart and desire. He never asked to add this in any syllabus or those who don't do it are not praying well. Islam is very easy religion, we have read Allah is Karim, Rahim, even if I do a mistake without intention I will be pardoned. If you go to Saudi Arabia and pray in any Masjid, you may walk out that every one is doing biddat, because they talk to Allah in middle, after Sajda, after standing from Ruku, but it is all beautiful and worship, try to understand level of love and respect cannot be measured and written down.

HSiddiqui

You're better than me I'm not better than anyone brother and i was just saying it's a new thing which wasn't prevalent in our beloved prophets time but maybe it's good so we never know
This is so beautifull what you just said, my very dear brother may Allah bless you. Just be fearfull of Allah, and try not to say bad for some thing that doesn't look bad, it may look different but not bad.......Mashallah you are a fantastic Muslim, may Allah Bless you, try to read and understand Quran, read Prophet's life style, you will feel you have become a river that is ready to take any thing in your chest.

Nightcrawl

AThis is so beautifull what you just said, my very dear brother may Allah bless you. Just be fearfull of Allah, and try not to say bad for some thing that doesn't look bad, it may look different but not bad.......Mashallah you are a fantastic Muslim, may Allah Bless you, try to read and understand Quran, read Prophet's life style, you will feel you have become a river that is ready to take any thing in your chest.
Thanks you are a great Muslim to I'm just ok InshAllah things will be better

Saboo

Please read complete answer ! You cannot understand this , this comes after education, understanding and experience. Imran Khan read serat an nabi, he cried on the sacrifices our Prophet made for us, he cried how our prophet cared about us, he learnt how much prophet loved us, he learnt that our prophet ignored every hardship for this ummah in which is you and me and Imran Khan, What Imran did is from heart without caring for the King and Prince of Saudi Arabia, I don't know if you have been to Saudi Arabia. Let me tell you when I was a 5year old kid, I met a BUZURG in Kohat, all I remember is that he went for Hajj by walk, thats it. I grew up and at the age of 21 went for Umrah, I was a Black belt , 3rd dan by then, when I reached Jeddah airport and was about to get in a vehicle for Makkah, I remembered that Buzurg, and I felt embarras of my self that I am black belt very macho, and can't dare that kind of Ibadat how do I call my self a devoted Muslim, and then I went from airport to Makkah and back by walk. So the question is did that Buzarg found it written in some book to do that way, or he tried to copy some one NO, he wanted to get closer to Allah and Prophet so he did this amal , thinking I may get into Allah's good books, this is exactly why I did, and I know very well that Imran Khan did it for the same reason. May Allah accept his and every Muslim's Ibadat.
May Allah help us all, and educate us at least to this level that we stop trying to pull some one's legs whom Allah has raised to a respectable level, because we are challenging and making fun of Allah's decision without knowing.
Thankyou bro….Very well said.

Wake up Pak

That's his feet what ever he wants to do with them, it's no one's business.
For sure, he has the right to do whatever he wants to do but equating it to some sort of respect of Prophet Mohammad PBUH makes absolutely no sense to me.
Do I have the right to make a comment? Then It shouldn't be of anyone's business either.

Wake up Pak

☺️ رب راکھا سویرے ہون گیاں گلاں باتاں وڈیاں نو سلام تے چھوٹیاں نوں پیار