Imran Khan speaks to Altaf Hussain - Haroon ur Rasheed Analysis

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
My own analysis:
In 2004, a lot of people including PTI workers were against Imran Khan for not supporting military operations in Tribal Areas and Waziristan, but time proved he was right.
Many people did not support Imran Khan's decision of boycotting 2008 elections, but time proved he was right.
This was only a phone call, and remember that Altaf Hussain called him: the same Altaf Hussain whose party filled Karachi's walls with slang and abuses against Imran Khan and started a character assassination campaign / personal attacks against Imran Khan on the media using the Sita White case.
I think Imran Khan knows what he is doing and trust him to make the right decisions for Pakistan, so we should not jump to conclusions very quickly.

f5a240e97613a7e3c0738a9daf04e48d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Haroon Rasheed's Analysis of Altaf Hussain & Imran Khan phone

Could you please explain how he was right in boycotting 2008 elections??...........................................

Last edited by a moderator:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Could you please explain how he was right in boycotting 2008 elections??...........................................

You are right he was wrong ,cos we have more happiness in Pakistan...Economy is better, Employment has increased..Poverty has decreased...Schools and hospitals are built and more important we have got rid of American slavery.Is that what u wanna say ? SO u are right He was wrong,Otherwise he was 200% right cos the elections were held not for Pakistanis but foreigners.Do u know the term "NRO"? Cheers

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)

Ik ney sab pakistanio ki ameedion pey pani per diya tafoo sey har man key

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)

cacha haroon rasheed kabhi khush nahi hoga pti or mqm bat cheet se ex jamati;)

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)

Ik ney sab pakistanio ki ameedion pey pani per diya tafoo sey har man key

imran khan ne sare pakistanion ko khush ker dia hai mqm se bat cheet ker ke or jin logon ko bura lag raha hai woh log pakistan se mukhlis nahi hain well done imran and altaf(clap)

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

You are right he was wrong ,cos we have more happiness in Pakistan...Economy is better, Employment has increased..Poverty has decreased...Schools and hospitals are built and more important we have got rid of American slavery.Is that what u wanna say ? SO u are right He was wrong,Otherwise he was 200% right cos the elections were held not for Pakistanis but foreigners.Do u know the term "NRO"? Cheers
Brother, sorry to say, none of these points (mentioned in red) were on his target, he was focussing on only one thing that due to presence of Musharraff elections cannot be free and fair because of foreign involvement, so based on this analogy we should conclude that he is also not going to contest next elections because things are no more better in the presence of Zardari and if IK contests in next elections should we believe that they are going to be free and fair and without foreign involvement. It is political suicide of political party to boycott elections individually, if you dont trust me then ask PPP about boycott in the era of Zia. Upto now they repent on their decision.
Secong thing about NRO, if Nawaz Sharif would have acted upon the advice of Imran Khan of Boycotting elections, then NRO would have been a law now, this is the blunder of IK to boycott elections, if he would have been in Parliment he would act as a pressure group for Opposition and opposition would have been more strong.
Politics is always with reference and thats why I always used to say that IK does not even know A,B,C of the politics.........................

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Brother, sorry to say, none of these points (mentioned in red) were on his target, he was focussing on only one thing that due to presence of Musharraff elections cannot be free and fair because of foreign involvement, so based on this analogy we should conclude that he is also not going to contest next elections because things are no more better in the presence of Zardari and if IK contests in next elections should we believe that they are going to be free and fair and without foreign involvement. It is political suicide of political party to boycott elections individually, if you dont trust me then ask PPP about boycott in the era of Zia. Upto now they repent on their decision.
Secong thing about NRO, if Nawaz Sharif would have acted upon the advice of Imran Khan of Boycotting elections, then NRO would have been a law now, this is the blunder of IK to boycott elections, if he would have been in Parliment he would act as a pressure group for Opposition and opposition would have been more strong.
Politics is always with reference and thats why I always used to say that IK does not even know A,B,C of the politics.........................
The boycott of 2008 elections was for 2 reasons: To support the deposed judiciary and to reject Musharraf's emergency as it was illegal.
This was purely a decision due to a principle stand which PMLN and PPP did not take, but PTI took. If next elections will not be under DOGar-like courts or under a state of emergency then there is no reason for PTI to boycott them.
Imran Khan always says that for free and fair elections, election commission, judiciary and media must be free otherwise there is no point of elections.

Last edited:

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

The boycott of 2008 elections was for 2 reasons: To support the deposed judiciary and to reject Musharraf's emergency as it was illegal.
This was purely a decision due to a principle stand which PMLN and PPP did not take, but PTI took. If next elections will not be under DOGar-like courts or under a state of emergency then there is no reason for PTI to boycott them.
Imran Khan always says that for free and fair elections, election commission, judiciary and media must be free otherwise there is no point of elections.
You have explained some of my points to which I agree, but have missed one point, he also used to mention these elections manipulated by foreigners as a result of NRO. My serious reservation is, if PMLN would also have boycotted elections then both of these parties are giving easy path to let this NRO become a law. PMLN and PTI had same thoughts about the judiciary, PMLN has contributed more than PTI in restoration even though they were in Parliment. Moreover, now PMLN is an obstacle in powerless Accountability law.
I am not 100% confident but confident to some extent that this PPP govt is not going to start refroms in Election Commission, so would PTI be again going to boycott?
Brother, actually political decisions are not based on gambling, it is always based on past experiences and political vision, which IK doesn't have.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

You have explained some of my points to which I agree, but have missed one point, he also used to mention these elections manipulated by foreigners as a result of NRO. My serious reservation is, if PMLN would also have boycotted elections then both of these parties are giving easy path to let this NRO become a law. PMLN and PTI had same thoughts about the judiciary, PMLN has contributed more than PTI in restoration even though they were in Parliment. Moreover, now PMLN is an obstacle in powerless Accountability law.
I am not 100% confident but confident to some extent that this PPP govt is not going to start refroms in Election Commission, so would PTI be again going to boycott?
Brother, actually political decisions are not based on gambling, it is always based on past experiences and political vision, which IK doesn't have.
PMLN has done nothing for Pakistan, if they hijacked the judiciary movement, they did it to get famous and they also saved the system from which they benefit, otherwise they would not have called off the long march and compromised with PPP.
Election commission may not be completely independent, but it was independent enough to make new voter lists on PTI's pressure and hopefully in next elections we will have more transparent elections as the fake voters will be removed.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

PMLN has done nothing for Pakistan, if they hijacked the judiciary movement, they did it to get famous and they also saved the system from which they benefit, otherwise they would not have called off the long march and compromised with PPP.
Election commission may not be completely independent, but it was independent enough to make new voter lists on PTI's pressure and hopefully in next elections we will have more transparent elections as the fake voters will be removed.
My arguments below will prove that that statement highlighted in Red is a General statement and has nothing to do with facts.
Brother, the purpose of long march was to restore judiciary, nothing else, so when they have restored, Long March was finished, you can call it hijacked if PMLN would have continued it for their own benefit i.e. for restoration of Punjab Govt or to get rid of this federal Govt which is totally opposite to the logic of IK. May be he has got some understanding with ARMY or ISI, I am not sure. Even if we suppose IK statement right, then he should carry on with its activists towards Islamabad, if they are many, why he stopped then? Thats why I used to say IK logics are totally rubbish.
The key to independent EC is to modify its structure not just fake voters, however I appreciate this act of EC to remove fake voters. so lets c IK is going to boycott or compromise on that in 2013......................

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

My arguments below will prove that that statement highlighted in Red is a General statement and has nothing to do with facts.
Brother, the purpose of long march was to restore judiciary, nothing else, so when they have restored, Long March was finished, you can call it hijacked if PMLN would have continued it for their own benefit i.e. for restoration of Punjab Govt or to get rid of this federal Govt which is totally opposite to the logic of IK. May be he has got some understanding with ARMY or ISI, I am not sure. Even if we suppose IK statement right, then he should carry on with its activists towards Islamabad, if they are many, why he stopped then? Thats why I used to say IK logics are totally rubbish.
The key to independent EC is to modify its structure not just fake voters, however I appreciate this act of EC to remove fake voters. so lets c IK is going to boycott or compromise on that in 2013......................
You can think what you like, but PMLN has taken a lot more from the country then it has given, so for me they have done nothing. If there was any doubt about PMLN's sincerity to Pakistan, it is clear as daylight now after Raymond Davis incident that they are sincere only to America and themselves. You can call IK logics rubbish or whatever, but the truth does not change.

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Keep facts neat and clean, Imran Khan called Altaf Hussain,

http://dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MjI0MjU=

chachoo Haroon ab sadmey sey nikal aao.

Future main jo bhi ho, magar IK sahab ney apney aap key saath buhut hi bura kar dala hai. is ka ab aney wala waqt hi batayey ga. jo agar thori buhut umeed thi, woh bhi mutti main mil gai
On insaf.pk the title says 'Altaf Hussain calls Imran Khan to discuss Raymod Davis and drone attacks issues' so i would believe what my party says, Haroon Rasheed also said that MQM has been trying to talk to Imran Khan and not vice versa. We all know who uses the telephone all day, and we can make a fair assumption who made the call.

Last edited:

Classified

Senator (1k+ posts)
Keep facts neat and clean, Imran Khan called Altaf Hussain,

http://dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MjI0MjU=

chachoo Haroon ab sadmey sey nikal aao.

Future main jo bhi ho, magar IK sahab ney apney aap key saath buhut hi bura kar dala hai. is ka ab aney wala waqt hi batayey ga. jo agar thori buhut umeed thi, woh bhi mutti main mil gai

اس میں ذرا بھی قباحت نہیں ہے کے ٹیلیفون الطاف نے کیا یا عمران نے - میں تو شکر ادا کر رہا ہوں اور پر امید ہوں کے یہ خلیج کسی طرح کم ہو-اور انشاللہ ہو گی- میرا اپنا اندازہ یہ ہے کے جو بات چیت آپس میں کرانے کے لئے دونوں طرف سے کام ہو رہا تھا پس پردہ اس میں کچھ شرائط ہونگی جن میں پی ٹی آئی کی طرف سے ہو سکتا ہے کے کچھ ایسی شرط ہو کے ڈرون حملوں پر متحدہ کی ٹاپ لیڈر شپ کوئی اصولی موقف لے تبھی عمران خان کسی بات چیت پر راضی ہو گا - جب متحدہ کا موقف آ گیا تب عمران نے فون کر لیا اور اس موقف کی تعریف بھی کی - اب اس میں برا کیا ہے ؟ پنجاب میں جاگیر داروں کو شکست اکیلے کبھی بھی عمران اکیلا نہیں دے سکتا یہ بات تو بلکل واضے ہے خاص طور پر پرسوں جس بری طرح عمران خان فیل ہوا ہے اسکے بعد کوئی بھی ذی شعور یہ سوچ ہی نہیں سکتا کے عمران کسی طرح "سٹریٹ پاور" دکھا سکتا ہے اور ایسا کرنے کے لئے متحدہ کی ضرورت کو پی ٹی آئی کے مخلص لوگوں نے لازمی محسوس کیا ہو گا-
رہ گئی بات چا چا کپی کی تو ایسے لوگوں سے عمران خان کو الله پاک چھٹکارا دلاۓ جو بجاۓ نفرتیں کم کرنے کے صرف محض اپنی ذاتی انا کو خوش کرنے کے لئے اوٹ پٹانگ باتیں کر کے قوم کو گمراہ کرنے کی ناکام کوشش کر رہے ہیں- پی ٹی آئی کے جوشیلے جذباتی سیاسی نا بالغ چھکوں کو لازمی اس خبر پر ہارٹ اٹیک ہوا ہو گا لیکن کیا کیا جاۓ ، پاکستانی سیاست ہے ، اگلی مخلوط حکومت بنانے کے لئے مل جل کر ہی کام کرنا پڑے گا -
مجھے تو اس دن کا انتظار ہے جس دن نائن زیرو پر عمران خان کے سر پر گلاب کے پھولوں کی پتیاں پھینکی جا رہی ہونگی

Last edited:

Just_one

Banned
Dunya News says Imran called. The News (Jang) says Altaf called. PTI Sindh president said that Altaf called and was trying this for months. Imran put pre-conditions for this call which were met with by MQM and the discussion only revolved around three issues of national importance. Whichever way, the discussion was on the issues of national importance which Imran Khan was raising for years.

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
On insaf.pk the title says 'Altaf Hussain calls Imran Khan to discuss Raymod Davis and drone attacks issues' so i would believe what my party says, Haroon Rasheed also said that MQM has been trying to talk to Imran Khan and not vice versa. We all know who uses the telephone all day, and we can make a fair assumption who made the call.

Well this is your innocent discretion, but if PTI have any courage, or you, both should call Dunya TV and ask them to change this news. and to be very honest, I haven't dig out more, but things should be more worst.............Plus why don't you call you PTI official to come online and deny this news of Imran calling Altaf, probable this will might help a little to recover.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

You can think what you like, but PMLN has taken a lot more from the country then it has given, so for me they have done nothing. If there was any doubt about PMLN's sincerity to Pakistan, it is clear as daylight now after Raymond Davis incident that they are sincere only to America and themselves. You can call IK logics rubbish or whatever, but the truth does not change.
Actually now you have no answer............................