Imran Khan's interview on PBS

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Amna Nawaz is the niece of General Asif Nawaz Janjua whose death is deemed a murder at the hands of Nawaz Sharif by his family.

The death was ruled a heart attack, but his family commissioned a private test on hair from his brush, which was conducted in the United States. The test registered high levels of arsenic.[2] As a result, his body was exhumed, and an autopsy was conducted by French, British, and American doctors. The cause of death was determined to be a heart attack; a heart attack can also be caused by exposure to low or mild levels of arsenic.[3][20]
The family had demonstrated suspicion due to previous mysterious deaths among prominent Pakistanis. There had also been reports of differences between then Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and the Army Chief, especially with regard to the counterinsurgency operations that were being conducted in Karachi.

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Yes ——- Relationship with dignity respect and equality —— Let Afghanistan resolve their own issues —— We have our own issues to resolve​

ProPakistanii

MPA (400+ posts)
پٹواری کہتے ہیں کہ میاں آلو نے چار آرمی چیف لگائیں ہیں لیکن حقیقت یہ ہے کہ اِن میں سے دو نے اس کے منہ تک ڈنڈا اندر کیا ہے اور باقی دو نے اسی ڈنڈے کو باہر نکالا . تکلیف تو بڑی ہوئی ہو گی میاں آلو کو

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
316255000_10160241444272510_414400167207501420_n.jpg

nutral is munafek

Minister (2k+ posts)
  • Imran Khan:
    The two parties have been in power in Pakistan for 30 years.And 30 years, the military governments have been in power. My party came — we only had three-and-a-half years in government. We broke all records of exports in Pakistan, and our tax collection was the highest in our history. So we were heading in the right direction.

nutral is munafek

Minister (2k+ posts)
  • Amna Nawaz:
    You have repeatedly accused the United States of conspiring to remove you from office. You also said America treats Pakistan — quote — "like a slave."
    But then, a few days ago, in a recent interview with The Financial Times, you said all of that is — quote — "over. It's behind me." You indicated you would like to have a good relationship with the United States. So, why the U-turn?
  • Imran Khan:
    Amna, firstly, I mean, it is just a fact that the Pakistan-U.S. relationship has been lopsided.
    It is not, for instance, the U.S.-India relationship, which I call a very civilized relationship, a dignified relationship. In Pakistan, we have been — well, the war on terror, we were like a hired gun. And I think it is a very undignified relationship.

nutral is munafek

Minister (2k+ posts)
  • Amna Nawaz:
    If you were to win office, do you believe you could have a good working relationship with the United States?
  • Imran Khan:
    The United States is a democracy. Democracies accept criticism. Democracies accept other people's point of view.
    Master slaves don't. Pakistan's relationship with the U.S. is very important for us. So, just because the regime change, it shouldn't mean that I should have not in future relationship with the U.S. And, yes, I have my right to criticize