Imran Khan's Interview with Financial Times which Stirred Controversy

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
He should NOT have given an interview to Financial Times to begin with. Period.

I have been noticing their articles for a few years now and it is heavily biased in favor PDM.

So, it does surprise me who got him trapped to have an interview with Financial Times at the first place.

Catch that person!!

You can deal with a section of Western media that is somewhat willing to listen to you but do choose by yourself who can relay your message to its best. Do NOT sit with those who are known to create controversies and cause harm than good!

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
He should NOT have given an interview to Financial Times to begin with. Period.

I have been noticing their articles for a few years now and it is heavily biased in favor PDM.

So, it does surprise me who got him trapped to have an interview with Financial Times at the first place.

Catch that person!!

You can deal with a section of Western media that is somewhat willing to listen to you but do choose by yourself who can relay your message to its best. Do NOT sit with those who are known to create controversies and cause harm than good!

He should either give live interview or record it's the interview as well. No interview to newspaper.

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
well, IK already has registered his point on US abt regime change. So this change in the way forward is the best way forward.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Fhjq_CfWQAIa7GV