Imran Khans love child parties with Jemima and her boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingkong71

Minister (2k+ posts)
I disagree with you. You have right to your opinion and I have right to have different

But brother, I would really appreciate your stance, if you point me to any of your previous post where you have made same argument when someone has posted something about private life of Zardari, Altaf Hussain, or Maryam Nawaz.
Sir, I never ever commented on someone's personal life or issue, again I am not angel, but my point is we need to talk about the general discussion for betterment of Pakistan, not the individuals. Well, if you still hold your same stance, its your opinion and I respect that. I again appreciate that you have been replying to me in a very decent way, which does not happen all the time. Educations definitely makes a difference.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I disagree with you. You have right to your opinion and I have right to have different

But brother, I would really appreciate your stance, if you point me to any of your previous post where you have made same argument when someone has posted something about private life of Zardari, Altaf Hussain, or Maryam Nawaz.
maryam-nawaz-01.jpg

adnan271k

MPA (400+ posts)
Article in Daily Mail Newspaper on Jemima and Tyrian Khan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...love-child-parties-Jemima-Goldsmith-boys.html

This article is about a dinner hosted by Jemima for the goldsmith family and Imran Khan's alleged daughter Tyrian White.Jemima also put a picture of the dinner on her instagram account.According to the article Jemima has been very close to Tyrian for a while now and so have Imran khan's sons.Some years back it was decided Jemima will secretly take care of Tyrian and Imran Khan will pay the expenses and in return Tyrian would not tell she is Imran Khan's daughter.Apparently Jemima and her family are not happy with his marriage with Reham Khan and they want to expose him.

pkfighter

Councller (250+ posts)
Two Birthdays Two Stories

Two Birthdays Two Stories

Birthdays for ordinary mortals are moments to celebrate and unite with friends and family. The more business savvy celebrate birthdays to widen their social network. One businessman friend used to celebrate 3-4 birthdays each year with different list of invitees. The more famous use the opportunity to send a message or two to their followers.

Two birthdays were recently celebrated. The common thread in each birthday was siblings of the same bloodline.

Each was designed to convey two distinct and opposing messages.

One such birthday was recently celebrated on the Bani Gala Hilltop. Under an arrangement between warring sides, when the boys are around, the lady of the house vanishes. But true to his now time tested tradition of breaking solemn commitments, the man of the house allowed the lady to descend unannounced from the cool comfort of KP House Nathiagali ostensibly to celebrate her birthday while the boys were still around. Just when the cake was ready to be cut, the media savvy lady of the house asked her teenage son to take a group photo of the united family that included the boys. Sensing the charade, the youngest Gora Sahib by half intervened just in the nick of time and protested please no photos and walked away. After exchange of angry calls between London and Islamabad, the boys returned to London on the next convenient flight available.

The London birthday was celebrated with the typical cool English fervor. To send another message, a family group photo was released that included the owned and not so owned bloodline. Even the youngest and once closest brother in law who is now contesting to become the Mayor of London did not object to the group photo knowing fully well the sonic boom the release of the photo would create in Pakistan. At one time he betted a few thousand pounds that his man in Islamabad would make it to the Prime Ministers house. Man proposes and God disposes.

The release of the London birthday picture, predicted months ago, reminded me of the age old saying about the Gora Sahib aiming in one direction and shooting in another. Wah Gora Sahib Wah.

Bless full Ramazan to all.

yahya.khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Two Birthdays Two Stories

Can any one tell about seta white daughter ? what is she doing these days and where do she lives

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Two Birthdays Two Stories

Maalom Nahi yee Potwari upni Behan aur Bhanji ki Birthday q itna Miss kar hay?

Ager kisi nay bulaya nahi tu upnay upnay gharu may khud hi celebrate kar lu...

Status
Not open for further replies.