Imran Khan's NSA Says India Expressed Desire for Conversation - MUST WATCH

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dekho Merey Punjabi Bhaiyo
Kashmir will never get independence by these interviews , dialogue (
now Indians don't want to talk repeated Minta Tarla by Zardar, Sharifs and Khan a flat refusal) Jalsa , One minute silence, UNO lobbying, increase Defence Budget, China will liberate Kashmir as were thinking 6th Fleet n China will protect East Pakistan.
Two ways are
1. Our Generals should check their Dil Gurda Jiggar and give befitted tit for tat reply to India
2. If there is no Dil Gurda Jiggar please please don't make more stupid , just accept Indian superiority and cut down Defense Budget for poor peoples of Pakistan

home!

Councller (250+ posts)
It shows confidence, intent and ability to tackle difficult issues.
Besides, it gives Pakistan an opportunity to reach a much larger audience than they would have otherwise. Smart move in my opinion.

So you think Indian are totally dumb, confused and unable to tackle difficult issues? Why Pakistan has to reach Indian audience through Indian media? Why Indians don't reach Pakistani audience through, Pakistani media? (my same questions in different words)

aneeskhan

To give to the devil his due Mushy spoke eloguently and with clarity. In the Army they are trained to do so. Frequently many ex-armymen speak with more clarity than 'professional' politicians. Imran Khan is also a non=professional politician and speaks extempore with more clarity of vision. Our 'professional' politicians have more clarity of vision when speaking about kick-backs, commissions money laundering and when wheeling-dealing.
Kabhi Suna
Kayani Raheel Bajwa Imran Khan Nawaz Sharif English Tu Choro Aachi Urdu Boltey?
Yes Jokes are alllowed.

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kabhi Suna
Kayani Raheel Bajwa Imran Khan Nawaz Sharif English Tu Choro Aachi Urdu Boltey?
Yes Jokes are alllowed.
Unfortunately during the last 30 yrs we have privatized education. The rush towards 'English-medium schools have let to the decline of what little was left in proficiency in Urdu. Even the 'ahle-zabaan the Muhajirs cannot speak the chaste Urdu spoken by our teachers of yesteryears. For the Officers of defence forces the medium of instruction is English and many who could not speak fluently in English before joining the Armed forces can do so after serving there. I myself feel handicapped. Being from a Pushtu speaking family and educated in an English medium public school, I feel at a loss when I read beautifully written literature from the past and cannot understand the nuances of the superbly written pieces. The initiative of this govt. regarding a uniform syllabus for all is a good step. Let us pray that it does not become victim to the intrigues of the private school mafia.

rabbi_zidni_ilma

Councller (250+ posts)
Dr. Moeed Yusuf defended very well. Interview should be conducted between two equal sides. There must be from India side too. Journalist job is to ask questions and not answer on behalf of INDIA. why are we so desperate?

ZoomPakistan

Citizen
امریکا اب انڈیا کو کس معاہدے کے تحت استعمال کریگا

معید یوسف نےکیسےانڈین صحافی کا غرور خاک میں ملایا

راج ناتھ کی سوچ اور مسعود خان کا جنگ کا عندیہ

محمد بلال افتخار کا بے لاگ تجزیہ

Dr Adam

This Indian journo is rated as an undisputed number one journo in India and Indians are very proud of him. But the way Dr. Moeed Yousaf has routed this man with his knowledge and skills was a treat to watch.
Simply brilliant...... Bravo!

I AM PROUD OF YOU MOEED!

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well done Mueed - He boldly said "As far as LOC is concerned - over my dead body". Wish past Pak representatives had been similarly crisp and clear - but we know that their hands were tied by the vested interests.

Recently there was a "dawn journo" led campaign against Mueed and Asif Bajwa on the name of un-elected advisers and also a series of comments about Mueed in India-controlled/run net- magazines. Mindless noonies had just followed the game.

I expect a renewed campaign against Mueed by a "well-known" journalists group of Pak.

aneeskhan

India has a 2-word rebuttal to Imran Khan’s NSA claim, says it’s fiction
Pakistan’s NSA Moeed W Yusuf was a principal player in the Pakistan military’s decision to revoke the notional autonomy granted to Gilgit-Baltistan (GB) and incorporate the disputed region as one of its five provinces

Updated: Oct 14, 2020, 16:53 IST
By Shishir Gupta , Hindustan Times, New Delhi
Moeed Yusuf,India Pakistan relations,India Pak latest
Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan had handpicked Moeed W Yusuf as his special adviser on national security and strategic planning(AP)
India has not reached out to Pakistan, directly or via intermediaries, to resume dialogue between the two countries, people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday, dismissing claims by Imran Khan’s top security adviser Moeed W Yusuf that New Delhi had sent a quiet message that reflected what he called, “a desire for conversation”

Last edited by a moderator:

aneeskhan

Simply Embarrassing Childish premature claim .
Same tactics Zardari did , when frustrated no talk offer from Indians.
He declared want to visit Nizam Uddin shrine.
So as Protocol India has to give reception.
Manmohan refuse to talk diplomacy said please enjoy Lunch n go to shrine.