Imran khan's reply to supreme court (this is what it should have been)

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Imran khan's reply to supreme court

In a nutshell, I can feel the sincerity of molson4u in his posting. However, here we are standing in the dock in front of the supreme court with very experienced judges on the bench. There are many points in the posting need to be looked into, rephrased and reworded. My best suggestion to KAPTAAN at this point in time would be to appoint a panel of neutral attorneys at law to defend him. Party loyalist advocates may have a bias thinking in favor of Kaptaan and may not help him as we have witnessed on the first hearing. Some good points from this posting can be incorporated in the final reply to get a favorable decision for us. For the sake of Pakistan and for the sake of our future generation we have to ensure our leader getting out of this quagmire unhurt. I would also request my fellow insafians not use derogatory words for the honorable court and the judges. If we will not respect our courts and judges then who else will??? Please remember, even our name is Pakistan Therek Insaf..... Pakistan Movement for Justice. We can differ with our hon judges but with reverence. That is how our parents and our teachers have taught us and precisely are the teachings of our Prophet Muhammad, Peace be Upon Him. These are my thoughts for my insafians, else they are free to do whatever they want under the guise of freedom of speech. Good luck to our hero and May Allah's GRACE be with him and with us in all the days ahead. Ameen.

Sir I fight cases in Superior Court of Canada. I disagree with your position and persoanlly believe that Pakistani Court is a Kangroo Court run by an Illegal thug forced on public by PTI and PMLN freedom movement. Remember this reply is the best Imran can offer which represent his true feeling or alternately Hamid Khan's submissions. This is the filing I will do for my client if paid so you should be humble and thankful.

Remember, this is Free work and I am not paid, if you pay me for my time, I can add case law and make it better but you have to pay me doctor sahib.....lol be thankful.

cms123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hello dear molson4u ,

Why do not you send this reply by mail to Imran Khan and Hamid Khan and other high official of PTI and also by email (if possible). They should appreciate it.

masterview

Councller (250+ posts)

@ v r imran k & masterview

یار - کسی خالص زبان (انگلش یا اردو) میں تو لکھ لیا کرو تاکہ کسی کو کچھ سمجھ بھی آ سکے

الماس بوبی کی زبان (رومن اردو) میں لکھے گئے کومنٹس پڑھنا میرے بس میں نہیں ہے

:):)
:)

تمہارے الفاظ میں ہمیشہ تین چیزیں بہت نمایاں ھوتی ھیں "''الماس بوبی"'' رنڈی رونا"''پیسی اینڈ برگر"'' ان تمام الفاظ کو مدنظر رکھتے ھوے میں اس نتیجے پر پہنچا ھوں کہ تم خواجہ سراھوں یا رنڈیوں کے رسیا ھو اور یا پھر تم بھی ان ھی کی نسل سے ھو اب آتے ہیں پیسی و برگر کی طرف اس سے یہ پتہ چلتا ھے کہ تمہارے اندر کافی کمپلیکس ہے اور تم سمجھتے ھو کہ پیسی و برگر کلاس شاید امیر لوگ ہی ھوتے ہیں اور یا پھر تم کسی "'میکڈونالڈ"' یا پھر "'برگر"'' شاپ پر کام کرتے ھو ۔۔۔ اب اگر یہ سب سچ ہے تو "''ہاں"' میں اور نہیں تو "''ناں"'' میں سر ہلا کر خوب مزا لے لینا ۔۔۔۔ اوے فیڈر نل دودھ پی کے تے نیپل نوں چک مارن والیا ۔۔۔ سمجھ آئی او کہ نیں

Last edited:

کک باکسر

Minister (2k+ posts)
تمہارے الفاظ میں ہمیشہ تین چیزیں بہت نمایاں ھوتی ھیں "''الماس بوبی"'' رنڈی رونا"''پیسی اینڈ برگر"'' ان تمام الفاظ کو مدنظر رکھتے ھوے میں اس نتیجے پر پہنچا ھوں کہ تم خواجہ سراھوں یا رنڈیوں کے رسیا ھو اور یا پھر تم بھی ان ھی کی نسل سے ھو اب آتے ہیں پیسی و برگر کی طرف اس سے یہ پتہ چلتا ھے کہ تمہارے اندر کافی کمپلیکس ہے اور تم سمجھتے ھو کہ پیسی و برگر کلاس شاید امیر لوگ ہی ھوتے ہیں اور یا پھر تم کسی "'میکڈونالڈ"' یا پھر "'برگر"'' شاپ پر کام کرتے ھو ۔۔۔ اب اگر یہ سب سچ ہے تو "''ہاں"' میں اور نہیں تو "''ناں"'' میں سر ہلا کر خوب مزا لے لینا ۔۔۔۔ اوے فیڈر نل دودھ پی کے تے نیپل نوں چک مارن والیا ۔۔۔ سمجھ آئی او کہ نیں

Hahahaha! Wah!

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Imran khan's reply to supreme court

i QUITE LIKE THIS ACTUALLY, it covers all our major concerns and our position. THe main falw with Hamid khan's submissive strategy was that it I was getting a feeling that he will show so much submission that our real issue, JUdiciary's dubious and questionable role in rigging (of course ECP) too will be burried in an effort to try to save IK from comtempt.

Yes we want IK unhurt, we need him in NA but also our political future depends on sorting out all this mess, that means panga with big mafias, we need to push these courts to corner so that they will have to help us.

Sir I fight cases in Superior Court of Canada. I disagree with your position and persoanlly believe that Pakistani Court is a Kangroo Court run by an Illegal thug forced on public by PTI and PMLN freedom movement. Remember this reply is the best Imran can offer which represent his true feeling or alternately Hamid Khan's submissions. This is the filing I will do for my client if paid so you should be humble and thankful.

Remember, this is Free work and I am not paid, if you pay me for my time, I can add case law and make it better but you have to pay me doctor sahib.....lol be thankful.

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hello dear molson4u ,

Why do not you send this reply by mail to Imran Khan and Hamid Khan and other high official of PTI and also by email (if possible). They should appreciate it.

I have sent the link to PTI leadership. Thanks