In Pakistan, Dirty Theater is a Hit: France 24

Umar_LA

MPA (400+ posts)
baat to sach hy pr hay ruswai ke , or sitam us pr yea ky france bata raha hy morality aik Islamic Country ko , yea hum ko sharam aani chayea

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oh chootiya panti ki baatain na karo. This sort of so called entertainments is there since ages in every society whether Islamic or western or oriental. French media just want to cover up their current issue of sketches.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dirty theatre is always a hit no matter where it is..so don't blame Pakistan unnecessarily.
Poor human development, poverty, corruption, no reforms, no
Job, corrupt molvies part of corrupt Mafia, all leads to this type of environment again it's all fault of your friends Sharif and Zardari mafias ruling past 40 years.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Poor human development, poverty, corruption, no reforms, no
Job, corrupt molvies part of corrupt Mafia, all leads to this type of environment again it's all fault of your friends Sharif and Zardari mafias ruling past 40 years.
All what you say is true, and yes, may be my friends are responsible for some of it too, but this environment goes beyond even the ancient civilizations on record.
Hahaha…Now who would not like beautiful half- naked women like Umrao Jan, Anarkali, Cleopatra dancing in front of you?
I definitely would! and I am sure you would too?….Ab is mien kia
?

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
dunia ke her aik society mein different soch k log rehte hein. pakistan b issi duniya ka aik hissa hai, but yaha log chahey jitne he guneh gaar kiu na ho but jab baat deen e islam ke quran ke ya Hazrat Muhammad S A W W ke aa jaey to phir uss k amaal aik taraf aur uss ke muhabbat deen e islam k liay aik taraf ho jati hai. shayed yehi aik cheaz pakistan ko dosre tamaam mulko ke awaam se alag karti hai,,,

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Did you giys watched trailer and clips of churail series which are viral on social media? This depicts where we are heading to. Why cant the govt controle it?

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
the youtube video is from jan 2020 and now its november 2020 .. thread opener is only a pussy The Pakistani.