Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
NO, YOU ARE NOT.

Remove the thread please.

We all have to fight the evil together.​

Dr Adam

Br. Adam,
I respect you a lot and I can't disobey my brother's wish.
I have deleted my post but I am heart broken.

I am thankful to you for your kindness and for your accommodating my request.

If patriotic Pakistani kids like yourself start getting wretched and desolate so easily by these Indian swines and patwaris then who will fight these people and their agendas against Pakistan and its Armed Forces?
Stay strong! we all will fight this menace against our shared values together.
God bless.

Dr Adam

What was the thread about?

He felt heartbroken by someone in the admn deleting his innocent threads over and over again, without any rhyme and reason. Not his fault... a normal human reaction... he called it a quit from the forum for good.
I know he has spent a lot of his time defending Pakistan, the Armed Forces, the government, the PTI and above all Imran Khan on this forum.

I felt it is our duty to stand with our patriotic forum members and stand behind them if they are unnecessarily looked down by the admn or the Indian swines or patwaris.

I just requested him to stay put... we are with him and he kindly agreed.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
In 2008-9 we in Peshawar were resigned to our fate and it’s daily blasts going around ..... Mangal Bagh ( mangalay ) in Bara was too close for comfort and threatened be another mullah fazlullah of Swat .... I remember no politician , no govt official would utter a single word of comfort .... Heck we even feared for men of our houses when they went for Eid Prayers in Bagh e Naraan ..... Then came IK and the hope .... For me and most KPites just the vision of him standing there encouraging the youth to have your country back from terrorists and corrupts is enough to vote for him for the rest of our lives ..... Imagine our grit as we defeated terrorists , tribalists and those using Pukhtun and religion card ...... My belief is Pakistan is going to take off economically in year 2022 in sha Allah .... Till then we have to fight every fake and false propaganda and trickery ..... Once economically stable these looters will be stoned to death by their diehard supporters themselves....

Dr Adam

My belief is Pakistan is going to take off economically in year 2022 in sha Allah .... Till then we have to fight every fake and false propaganda and trickery ..... Once economically stable these looters will be stoned to death by their diehard supporters themselves....

Insha Allah.

First Strike

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thanks Dr sb and Paittibahi.
Keep it up.
We defend Pakistan and our armed forces without any monetary benefits. We are Pakistan lover. We are not bhutwaris who bark against our state institutions and blindly defend ppp and pmln.
Even when IK takea wrong decision; we criticize IK. I personally don’t like IK’s decision of keeping Buzdar CM Punjab. But no bhutwari has enough courage to raise voice against their leadership for wrong decisions.
AgainPaittibahi be strong and don’t give a damn to negative actions of admin

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks Dr sb and Paittibahi.
Keep it up.
We defend Pakistan and our armed forces without any monetary benefits. We are Pakistan lover. We are not bhutwaris who bark against our state institutions and blindly defend ppp and pmln.
Even when IK takea wrong decision; we criticize IK. I personally don’t like IK’s decision of keeping Buzdar CM Punjab. But no bhutwari has enough courage to raise voice against their leadership for wrong decisions.
AgainPaittibahi be strong and don’t give a damn to negative actions of admin
Thank you all my brothers and sisters especially Dr Adam for his kind words, guidance and supportive attitude.
As we all Patriots do on daily basis. Sacrifice our leisure time and also feel that we owe to our most beautiful nation.
We treat this forum more than our own families and jobs and business.
We are not looking for any medal or worldly benefits. Only one thing we ask from this forum's owner and admins, "RESPECT".
I want to please only Allah and spread the hope and better future of our deen and motherland.

May Allah pleases with us all who are doing a service to Islam & Pakistan and also give guidance to misguided. Aameen.

Last edited: