In Session - 30th April 2011 - Chaudhary Nisar Ali Khan

jajajee

Voter (50+ posts)
Shekh Ayyaz Mahmood
when benazur was PM zardari was mr 10% and he killed murtiza bahttoo now he kiled benazir bahtto and and become persident also change his father now he is asif bahtto that y bilaval is now bilaval bahtto no one ask about murtiza mardred case after 32 years he want to sale his father deadbody rejeem and inselting a great pakistani leader to coninue his corrupt govnmt; PPPP IS HIGHJACK BY ZARDAI/MALIK/BARBER AND JIALAS ARE INNOCENTS

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
shehbaz sharif did not know about the release of raman davis just like big gunja did not know about kargil. they are liers and looters.

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mr.%20bean%20baby.jpg

2wCEAAkGBhQQEBUUExQVFBUTFhcZGBUWFRcVGBUSFhQVFRUUHBcYHCYeFxojGRcVHy8gIycpLCwsHR4xNTAqNSYrLCkBCQoKDgwOGg8PGiklHyQqKSwxLC0pKSkqKSotLCkpKSwpKSwsLCwsLCkpLCk1LCwpLCwsKSwsKSwsKSkpLCwpKf

Last edited:

GraanG2

hahaahahahaha...Thats all I can say about this idiot and nonsense politician...He doesnt know how to answer...Just blah Blah blah...Imran khan ka bhoot is ke nas nas pe sawar hai.hahaha

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Chaudhry Nisar...........Good Interview...........You are our proud..........supporters of Imran Khan...please learn how to face criticism...........

GraanG2

Chaudhry Nisar...........Good Interview...........You are our proud..........supporters of Imran Khan...please learn how to face criticism...........

We dont want to learn to face criticism with hypocrisy and lie.

By the way ur leaders should learn how to keep it cool..Watch the following:

GeoG

Do you have any reply for for GraanG's post.
Now you will wish you had not written this...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
It looks to me that Ch. Nisar is ' Khusra '...buy the style he talks and his hair style.

Sorry supporters.

This Khusra is a great problem in N league after Shareef brothers.

N league dont want the rule, Sharif brothers had earned a lot. now they want just to take rest in London.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
We dont want to learn to face criticism with hypocrisy and lie.

By the way ur leaders should learn how to keep it cool..Watch the following:

I never support Badtameez people.......here I dont support Mushahidullah, he should behave. But I support what Ch Nisar, the way he explained the things..........in a cool and polite way
But supportors of Imran Khan should also behave...........they start posting pictures and hatred comments.........

Just_one

Banned
So Ch Nisar has no evidence to back up his allegations against Imran.

Imran has already challenged him. Imran has said he will leave politics if Ch Nisar can show that ISI gave a penny to him or PTI.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I never support Badtameez people.......here I dont support Mushahidullah, he should behave. But I support what Ch Nisar, the way he explained the things..........in a cool and polite way
But supportors of Imran Khan should also behave...........they start posting pictures and hatred comments.........

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
koi ghalat nai kaha Nisar nay........................He has struck political punch and none can survive against him.....................Geniuine Political Leader Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan............
You are again fail....................search answer for some other post of mine..................
PMLN Zindabad...........

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have replied, I am not like IK supports who can never face criticism on IK.
When will you reply to my questions? Just tell me how many years you need to come up with an answer so i dont ask you again and again.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...l=1#post384678

Is this PMLN's leadership? PMLN Senior Vice President confessing 5.8 Billion corruption:
http://tribune.com.pk/story/122591/p...rs5-8-billion/

These liars and self-centered hypocrites have been exposed by Wikileaks now, but still you will block out all the truth and grab on to their lies.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran and challege are you kidding. Who is he to challenge. Ask him to get a seat to challenge. khan guy who dont know what to say and what not to say.
Just look at how he behaved on Osama death issue. It was completely like an impotent self procliamed leader. The anchor asked what will you do and look at the reply . i would ask army chief to resign. The anchor asked why will you not sack him. and look at the answer yes i will sack him. Wah kia baat hai you dont even know what you will do and you can change your statement on the saying of an anchor. you will not try to determine whose fault was it? you will not try to make the system better so there is no chance of repeating the mistake. He is spoiled child.
So Ch Nisar has no evidence to back up his allegations against Imran.

Imran has already challenged him. Imran has said he will leave politics if Ch Nisar can show that ISI gave a penny to him or PTI.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
You never answered my questions i asked you all the time...
why imran is living at jemima house. What is there relation now? Is there a relation? what kind of with out nikah?
Why he has to live in 300 kanal house. Was the money from the jews he supported.
Why he supported a Jew leader in election and run his campaign in uk?
Why he stopped talkinng against the killer of pakistanis the altaf?
Why he meet pasha and then he decided to sit in in peshawar?
You want more questions? he is a double standard guy who has no future because he lies to people and he has no moral values. He is taliban khan but lives with a woman who is not his wife wow what a hypocracy. He should get 100 lashes.
When will you reply to my questions? Just tell me how many years you need to come up with an answer so i dont ask you again and again.

Is this PMLN's leadership? PMLN Senior Vice President confessing 5.8 Billion corruption:

These liars and self-centered hypocrites have been exposed by Wikileaks now, but still you will block out all the truth and grab on to their lies.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
let the elections come and his zamanat will be zabt same like the big sheikhaa then will talk. Cause you never have a single answer to what i ask. But i dont mind cause you are getting paid to do a job .