India is having a Field Day on Despicable Comments of Sheikh Rasheed!!!

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
he should be more responsible commenting to be honest

he is not a school boy

you are a bloody interior minister

Talisman

MPA (400+ posts)
Agreed, Comment of SR, are retarded like his toupee to say the least..He is a paindo..On the other hand war criminal Modi will be in chains soon.

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is making the Lives of Muslims in India even more difficult.

RSS and Modi will use this statement to further fuel the fire of hate against Muslims.
How much more difficult? It can not get worse.There is alimit to how much you can terrorize people after that those who cause this terror becomes the victim of his acts.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why are Pakistanis going crazy over a cricket match. I'd understand if it was a final but this is just the first game. It just makes us look pathetic when even the leadership acts like children.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah its a game of cricket. Indians Killing kashmiris are also hunger games. Fcuk kashmir and long live cricket.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Fcuk GD bakshi. Hunger games in Kashmir continues.

US and China are the arch enemies, but are the biggest trading partners...

Also, this is T20 WC is at a neutral venue.

Pak will be helping India by forfeiting that match.
It's better to do a nice whipping like we did instead of giving them free points!!!

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
US and China are the arch enemies, but are the biggest trading partners...

Also, this is T20 WC is at a neutral venue.

Pak will be helping India by forfeiting that match.
It's better to do a nice whipping like we did instead of giving them free points!!!
Who is saying pakistan should not play cricket? I mean to say if Sheikh using harsh words then let him say. SR words can create problems in endia not in Pakistan so enjoy the show.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is making the Lives of Muslims in India even more difficult.

RSS and Modi will use this statement to further fuel the fire of hate against Muslims.
Sorry to say, but I don't think that the lives of Muslims in India would be any better or worse, before or after this statement. RSS is already working full throttle on their supremacist agenda.

Though, what I think is this statement, like many others of SR, is carefully crafted by him, according to the intellect level of our TLP followers.