Indian Extremists Exposed in IIOJK - Time for Action is Now

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
My brothers and sisters .... please review this video in full and see for yourself the dossier provided yesterday by Pakistan exposes the fascist regime of Modi. The nexus of BJP and RSS which our PM has been talking about is quite visible. We must share this information with the world and overseas Pakistanis can play a very critical role. I am going to write to my provincial and federal politicians and provide them with this important information. The world need to heed to the call of innocent Kashmiris men, women and children. The atrocities and human right violations must end and UN plebiscite must be held right now. The world must act. Most of our media people are lifafas of the corrupt Sharifs and wouldn't dare speak a word about Nawaz best friend thus it is important that we must act in our capacity. Modi and his partners in crime should be charged as a war criminal and should face international court of justice. Enough is Enough !!!! May Allah destroy Modi and all enemies of Pakistan and may Kashmir get their deserved freedom. Ameen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My brothers and sisters .... please review this video in full and see for yourself the dossier provided yesterday by Pakistan exposes the fascist regime of Modi. The nexus of BJP and RSS which our PM has been talking about is quite visible. We must share this information with the world and overseas Pakistanis can play a very critical role. I am going to write to my provincial and federal politicians and provide them with this important information. The world need to heed to the call of innocent Kashmiris men, women and children. The atrocities and human right violations must end and UN plebiscite must be held right now. The world must act. Most of our media people are lifafas of the corrupt Sharifs and wouldn't dare speak a word about Nawaz best friend thus it is important that we must act in our capacity. Modi and his partners in crime should be charged as a war criminal and should face international court of justice. Enough is Enough !!!! May Allah destroy Modi and all enemies of Pakistan and may Kashmir get their deserved freedom. Ameen.

Time for action is not NOW? Actually it was Yesterday to tell you the truth.
ہمیشہ دیر کر دیتے ہو ہر کام میں تم ڈھلے لوگ

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Unfortunately we had some wonderful rulers whose priority was lining their pockets and have business relationship with India instead of helping Kashmir liberate from the illegal occupation. I am sure you have heard of the phrase .... "Better late than never". At least we have an honest and sincere leader who and his team are doing their best to expose the fascist regime of Modi.

Time for action is not NOW? Actually it was Yesterday to tell you the truth.
ہمیشہ دیر کر دیتے ہو ہر کام میں تم ڈھلے لوگ

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Unfortunately we had some wonderful rulers whose priority was lining their pockets and have business relationship with India instead of helping Kashmir liberate from the illegal occupation. I am sure you have heard of the phrase .... "Better late than never". At least we have an honest and sincere leader who and his team are doing their best to expose the fascist regime of Modi.
Yes for sure late is better than never…We do hope Imran Khan will do a better job than the previous rulers.

Zeb

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The world doesnt care due to Pakistans tarnished image, assuming we have any friends left at international level, we should seek their help in raising this issue otherwise the world simply thinks we are whining and whinging again. India worked extremely hard to isolate Pakistan and it worked, we need to learn to stop being so buzdil and give jaw-breaking responses to india and learn how to stand up instead of wallowing in the mud as if we are worthless.