Indian Spy Kulbhusan Jadhav will be released soon

BloodyCivilian

Pak military is going to repeat its history and will release Indian Spy soon. The second confessional statement of Kulbhushn Jadhav was made public only to prepare ground for his release. If the military wanted to hang him they would hav done that already & there was no need to release his second video. Now after hearings in ICJ it seems like Pakistan has been brought under pressure by India and now the military want a SAFE_EXIT in this situation to release him.

kulbhushan-jadhav_650x400_41491829355.jpg

They will try to maintain their credebility by putting the blame somewhere else just like what they did with Raymond Davis. Military is again going to make a secret deal of Jadhav's release and then put the blame of this deal and his release on Government. That is why the military kept silent on Nawaz and Jandal meeting. The scum generals will portray in media as if the deal was reached in that meeting and we have nothing to do with Jadhav Release.

After that the Generals will try to strike a deal with Nawaz to take this blame and offer him some relaxation in Panama case.

i hope my analysis goes wrong and jutsice is served, but the corrupt mafia establishment of Pakistan does not care about justice integrity and interests of Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are probably right, Traditionally Foreign spies are traded for something in return. Lets see what they trade him for this time? In my opinion, he was not a traditional spy either, he was involved in terrorism and caused so many deaths and must be hanged.

rangi

Banned
You are probably right, Traditionally Foreign spies are traded for something in return. Lets see what they trade him for this time? In my opinion, he was not a traditional spy either, he was involved in terrorism and caused so many deaths and must be hanged.

coln jawed habib

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)
If this happens then it will be very unfortunate. The people still couldn't forget the Dawn leaks saga. This will damage the reputation of the Army in public.

BloodyCivilian

Public release of Mercy petition news means still there's a room for discussion and deal. I believ Jadhav should be hanged to put india in its place,just like what we did to this over confident, proudy and arrogant nation in champions trophy.

kashifraza

MPA (400+ posts)
Pak army will never let him go. this stupid post or article is making a debate or making mind that this dirty spy could be free. i even did't read all this nonsense admin should delete this post

rangi

Banned
Nawaz sharif has not spoken one word against this spy terrorist/murderer , he is conspiring to rescue him.

their are thousands of terrorists roaming in pakistan ,some times they are assets, some times they become sour and become again terrorists. like talibans

PIND-WALA

Pak army will never let him go. this stupid post or article is making a debate or making mind that this dirty spy could be free. i even did't read all this nonsense admin should delete this post

Whats the purpose of releasing his statement asking for clemency ?

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
army will refuse and send ball in the court of pm/president

so that blame goes to civilian govt .:biggthumpup:

In reality there is no blame , a criminal must be punished,
If India really wants to deal then put Kashmir issue on table with an independent mediator , to find real solution.
else hang dead-body of kaloshan at kashmir border.

azi zee

Banned
HAR CHEEZ KA PROCEDURE HOTA HE, AGR USNE REHAM KI APPEAL KI HE TOU ISPR KA KAAM USKO SHARE KARNA THA. AGR AAP IS BAAT PAR AITRAZ KRO K VIDEO KEUN RELEASE KI TOU PHIR ISPR KA NAME INTER SERVICES PUBLIC RELATIONS SE CHANGE KAR DEN DEN BALKEY ADARA HI KHTM KAR DEN, THREAD STARTER JESE LOGON K LIYE HE K "U CAN NOT PRAISE EVERYONE" YE LOG MUFT K QAYAAMAT MASOOD BANEY HUWEY HEN.:lol:

vicahmed99

To be honestly i m really proud how our army catch this hell dog ..... but last few days i start thinking same way.... he is going to be released..... sound getting high let see..

but i want him to be hanged till death ......

PIND-WALA

HAR CHEEZ KA PROCEDURE HOTA HE, AGR USNE REHAM KI APPEAL KI HE TOU ISPR KA KAAM USKO SHARE KARNA THA. AGR AAP IS BAAT PAR AITRAZ KRO K VIDEO KEUN RELEASE KI TOU PHIR ISPR KA NAME INTER SERVICES PUBLIC RELATIONS SE CHANGE KAR DEN DEN BALKEY ADARA HI KHTM KAR DEN, THREAD STARTER JESE LOGON K LIYE HE K "U CAN NOT PRAISE EVERYONE" YE LOG MUFT K QAYAAMAT MASOOD BANEY HUWEY HEN.:lol:

Please don't get me wrong but using all caps in English simply means " you are shouting". I suggest not to use caps in a thread unless you really intend to shout at someone. otherwise its just rude. Thread started is simply stating that Army is paving the way for his release. Most of Pakistani's feel strongly about this spy since he ordered/assisted terrorist attacks and should be hanged. Only days to come will tell whether Army will release him or not.

nepali

Banned
kulbhusan ne parachinar aur quetta me blast karwa dia ,

pakistan ke sare dahashatgard kulbhusan ke ishare par kaam karte hai .............:angry_smile:

nepali

Banned
In reality there is no blame , a criminal must be punished,
If India really wants to deal then put Kashmir issue on table with an independent mediator , to find real solution.
else hang dead-body of kaloshan at kashmir border.

kashmir aur afghanistan me dahashatgardi band karo , nahi to jaisa karoge waisa bharoge .

Solidify

MPA (400+ posts)
Why don't Pakistan government execute the son of bitc* he was caught red handed ?????
Is it about Nawaz Sharif traitor London flats property worries of ownership abroad??
Lanaat on pml N government !!!! The Indian Hindu Zionist are killing left and right and top to bottom, wtf!