Indians (subhumans) celebrate PIA plane crash

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
کیا خراب میڈیا ہندو انتہا پسندوں کی ٹوئیٹس کی اسی طرح تشہیر کر رہا ہے جس طرح ہندو اداکاروں اور کھلاڑیوں کی شادیوں کی تشہیر کرتا ہے

Last edited:

The Robust

Voter (50+ posts)
Khan and Nawaz are equally dumb

Sorry Bro...Khan is not making friendly relation...

It was Nawaz the Indian asset inside Pakistan, who invited Modi & Jindal in Lahore & Maree.
It was Noora who had secret meeting with Modi in Kathmandu, Nepal...

It was Noora who till now never utter a single word against Kulbhushan, the indian Spy.
It was Noora who brought dozens of Indian spy under the cover of Technicians in his sugar mills in Punjab.

It is Nawaz who still having regular meetings with strangers (RAW agents) in his London house.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thread has been derailed. Imran Khan although an honest man is not a great leader either especially in war times. Whilst there is chaos in IoK he has done absolutely nothing practical at all other then make speeches on it. Islam is not pacifist at all otherwise Akka(saw) would not gave fought so many wars to liberate suffering people. IK's pacifism is in direct contradiction to jihad, he appears to be like a true coward shit scared of going to war. IK is not pro Indian however the key point is he's done nothing against Indian terrorism in Pak or IoK. Indian aggression at the border is because they see IK's pacifism as cowardice. Had I been an Indian would have been delighted to see someone like IK as Pak PM. Nawaz Sharif was an open traitor where as IK is a coward.

concern_paki

ban those who are derailing the thread and supporting the chaddis ..fuck endia fuck endians now its an open war for sure

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thread has been derailed. Imran Khan although an honest man is not a great leader either especially in war times. Whilst there is chaos in IoK he has done absolutely nothing practical at all other then make speeches on it. Islam is not pacifist at all otherwise Akka(saw) would not gave fought so many wars to liberate suffering people. IK's pacifism is in direct contradiction to jihad, he appears to be like a true coward shit scared of going to war. IK is not pro Indian however the key point is he's done nothing against Indian terrorism in Pak or IoK. Indian aggression at the border is because they see IK's pacifism as cowardice. Had I been an Indian would have been delighted to see someone like IK as Pak PM. Nawaz Sharif was an open traitor where as IK is a coward.
so let's say you are the brave leader in charge of this nation. can put maybe 5 steps that you would have taken to counter the indians and how would they have benefitted this nation.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
tu certified chawal hai tera kuch nai ho sakta
oo dunger aadmi meray condemn kernay say kuch nai hona duffer
looks like i stepped on a chaddi rat's tale. since you are a product of an incestious relationship due to which you are retarded I'll explain it to you like a 5-year-old. you see this thread was about your fellow chaddi's subhuman behavior about yesterday's tragedy and instead of sticking to the topic you are harping on about your boyfriend khan. if you are so enamored with him start a new thread.

PorusRaj

Voter (50+ posts)
Hate Bussiness Hate mongering threaed

I have seen majority of Hindus on social media almost 95% are expressing thier sorrow on this plane crash incidence while on siasat.pk I have see almost 50% members daily abuse Hindus

Good and bad people are in every society and on all forums unfortunatly siasat.pk has a high percentage of Hinduphobes

Respect

These mostly are RSS an BJP supporters majority of hindues in india are oppressed people. RSS hate everyone who do not agree with them. These people even celebrate the founding father Gandhi murderer godse.

Respect

Hate Bussiness Hate mongering threaed

I have seen majority of Hindus on social media almost 95% are expressing thier sorrow on this plane crash incidence while on siasat.pk I have see almost 50% members daily abuse Hindus

Good and bad people are in every society and on all forums unfortunatly siasat.pk has a high percentage of Hinduphobes
agree with you bro, the people who are putting hindues down have they ever shown respect to hindues themselves?

They crap from there we crap back. We crap from here they crap back.

India people themselves are suffering due too oppresive regime modi.

Modest

These Indian hindu extremists are worst than animals.
As a PTI supporter, I am very disappointed with Imran Khan’s approach towards India. He is too soft on India & he always talks peace, peace, peace.
You cannot have peace with these extremist hindus who are hell bent on destroying you.
India is ruled by a Hindutwa terrorist Modi, who is supported & elected by Hindutwa extremists and they hate Pakistan & Islam.
You cannot be so nice to such people who plan & dream about our destruction day & night

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Islam is not pacifist at all otherwise Akka(saw) would not gave fought so many wars
This is nothing but Talibanic and ISIS ideology. Islam is 100% pacifist, maybe you should read the Quran with better understanding, after every prophet Allah s.w.t shows a little of what is going to happen on the day of judgement on this earth to the people of the prophets who disbelieved them and they are destroyed in one way or the other. The wars fought, victories won and finally the establishment of Islamic rule was the same punishment handed out to the people who rejected the Prophet s.a.w. in this world.

After the Prophet s.a.w passed away and since he was the last of the Prophets this will now never happen again till the day of judgement. People who take those verses from the Quran that mention these things as literally a command for them (when it was for the Prophet) that they should do these things eventually turn into extremists or terrorists.

Imranpak

This is nothing but Talibanic and ISIS ideology. Islam is 100% pacifist, maybe you should read the Quran with better understanding, after every prophet Allah s.w.t shows a little of what is going to happen on the day of judgement on this earth to the people of the prophets who disbelieved them and they are destroyed in one way or the other. The wars fought, victories won and finally the establishment of Islamic rule was the same punishment handed out to the people who rejected the Prophet s.a.w. in this world.

After the Prophet s.a.w passed away and since he was the last of the Prophets this will now never happen again till the day of judgement. People who take those verses from the Quran that mention these things as literally a command for them (when it was for the Prophet) that they should do these things eventually turn into extremists or terrorists.

I think you need to understand Islamic history and it's many wars before spewing your stupidity. Islam teaches to protect the oppressed and weak like the innocent Kashmiris instead of doing nothing. I can only assume you follow the Sufi version of Islam that means dancing around graves and nonsense like that!

I don't know what you are on about with your " after every prophet Allah s.w.t shows a little of what is going to happen on the day of judgement on this earth to the people of the prophets who disbelieved them and they are destroyed in one way or the other. The wars fought, victories won and finally the establishment of Islamic rule was the same punishment handed out to the people who rejected the Prophet s.a.w. in this world. Then your second paragraph is another attempt to justify cowardice when SAW were a warrior who taught his people to fight for the truth. My ignorant friend Jihad is a crucial part of Islam.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I thin you need to understand Islamic history
Islamic history has nothing to do with Islam, Islamic history is filled with fitnas, tyrants, civil wars, assassinations and murders.
I can only assume you follow the Sufi version of Islam that means dancing around graves and nonsense like that! I don't know what you are on about with your "
You know what they say when you ass-u-me . If you have spent anytime on this forum and read even some of my posts you will realize I'm the biggest critic of any such version of Islam.

I don't know what you are on about with your " after every prophet
Hence I said read the Quran with a better understanding. What are all the stories of the prophets? They came they taught the word of God, people who listened to them and followed them were saved and who didn't were destroyed by Allah in one way or the other as punishment. This was just a small sample shown by Allah of what is to happen on the day of judgement, he showed the disbelievers here on Earth.

And the victories blessed to the Prophet s.a.w and establishment of Islamic rule. was the punishment bestowed by Allah on the mushrikeen and kuffar who rejected his message from Allah.

As for Kashimir and Palestine, Allahs says to use your reasoning and not be a fool.