Inflation.

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
if any govt has the will to anything it is This Govt.

Because of the system they created, and to creat system we need civic education and strong law... running a country depand on the all system.
i agree, but the system that all successful countries have created is to create a micro systems in all areas, that work better for the local population.

NasNY

bhai aap ky relative koi raaj ky kanjoos maloom hotay hain, main khud bhe "amrika" he mai rahta hoon ,or Pakistan gaya hoon, mana mehangai hy or kafi mehangai hy magar not for forners, aab yea to main kuch zaida he ameer hoon lolz ya aap ky rishtaydaar gareeb ya kanjoos, Amrika main or specially california main jo Parlor hy aap yahan ka aam aadmi sooch bhe nahi skta or main yahan ky angriz goray ke baat kr raha hoon , local ge kisi parlor main jatay hain, or wedding ky kapray yahan loog rent pr laytay hain jub ky Pakisgan main full payment vo bhe cash pr,
Pakistan main dholki mehandi, mayu nikah rukhsati walima, phir dawat aab itny fuction kro phir bolo mehangai hy yahan bus aik function vo bhe mutually divided.
bhai apnay rishtay badal lo
just for info i am not from PTI or PLMN pr PPP or MQM or Army, Sada Musalman hoon bus
Halal kay Paisay sooch samaj kay karch kia jatay Hain.
Jitna kamatay hain itna Zakat aur Kherat Bhee kertay Hai.

Fazool kharchi tu waisay hi Haram Hai.

Last edited:

NasNY

you can just put reasonable taxes on rich. Rich won't bear unreasonable taxes. Remember rich are not like poor who have no option but to live here in whatever conditions . Rich have the option to move out of country with their money
I agree reasonable taxes should be implemented, but that is not the case.
50% of Americas GDP comes from Income taxes.

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
i agree, but the system that all successful countries have created is to create a micro systems in all areas, that work better for the local population.
USA is 244 years old while Pakistan just 75 years old... USA brain drain policy which is the reason to make USA successful, but still they are lacking in some areas. Pakistan is full of patwaris, Zardari, legaris, chaudaris, thekadaris, zamandaris, ghunda gardi, badmashi, etc etc... and many uneducated people, how the system will work in Pakistan. So it is better not to compare USA with Pakistan.

NasNY

USA is 244 years old while Pakistan just 75 years old... USA brain drain policy which is the reason to make USA successful, but still they are lacking in some areas. Pakistan is full of patwaris, Zardari, legaris, chaudaris, thekadaris, zamandaris, ghunda gardi, badmashi, etc etc... and many uneducated people, how the system will work in Pakistan. So it is better not to compare USA with Pakistan.
Comparison is not between USA and Pakistan, Comparison is a system that works in 95% of countries around the world, including Russia, China, South Africa, Australia, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, eastern Europe which is just as poor as Pakistan.

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
Comparison is not between USA and Pakistan, Comparison is a system that works in 95% of countries around the world, including Russia, China, South Africa, Australia, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, eastern Europe which is just as poor as Pakistan.
The thread and the story is about USA vs Pakistan..... So I mentioned only USA