International Law Support Hamas use of Indiscriminate Rocket Attacks???

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You said the established territories are not set in stone. I tend to digress from that view.

There are very few countries in the world whose border has not changed in last 100-150 years. And they won’t stay the same in next 100 years.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
If not Hamas, there will be some other organization with some other name with similar outcome.
Hamas control Gaza, not anyone else. Like I said it is stupid to think if hamas is not there things will be all lovey dovey but these people are just making a bad situation worse for their own advantage. They have shown to be nothing but power hungry morons which went to war with their own Palestinians to seize control of Gaza.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
That is what Iran currently is. A supreme leader, under whom an elected Government runs.
giphy.gif

The cultist fascist state of Iran is nothing but a mullahcracy run by cultist tire heads.

Ayatollah+Seyed+Ali+Khamenei.JPG

There is a reason why Iran is the black sheep of the world and almost no nation has good relations with it. Only us Pakistanis are stupid enough to call these backstabbing bastards our "Islami biradar mulk"

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
giphy.gif

The cultist fascist state of Iran is nothing but a mullahcracy run by cultist tire heads.

Ayatollah+Seyed+Ali+Khamenei.JPG

There is a reason why Iran is the black sheep of the world and almost no nation has good relations with it. Only us Pakistanis are stupid enough to call these backstabbing bastards our "Islami biradar mulk"
Ignored as an irrelevant comment to the topic of the thread. I can give a hundred examples where the so called "democracy" also reveals its flaws. Does Pakistan has a perfect democracy? What makes the Rothschild and Rockefeller families always a part of Congress?

Come on, if you want to debate, then please do it with some logical reference and to the context of the main theme we are dealing with in this thread. Thanks.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Come on, if you want to debate,
No I have no wish to participate in this worthless debate, which is one persons stabs another and the other responds with a gun and shoots him. And now crying why did he have to shoot him while being totally oblivious to the fact he got stabbed first.