Interview of Ali Abbasi

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This was one of my old demand that you people should interview those who are on ground.
I do believe people on siasat.pk are well informed when it comes to politics.
A very good decision to have interview with Ali Abbasi.

Abbasi Ko Spartacus Ka Puhncha Day Salam :)

bhaibarood

Omer who told you this?

Abbasi bhai was not the co founder. He joined us as a moderator after almost a year. He left the forum due to his personal reasons.
Email me if you need any further info.
adeel bhai ap halka haath rakhaian bachoon se ghalatee hogayee janey dain! apki "co-foundery" ko koi mai ka laal share nahi kar sakta ,tusee he owner tussee he founder !
chalain chorain main deputy co founder ke post ke laiy tayar hoon !:biggthumpup: btw waseem bhai ke post bhi bayan kardain phir main samjhoon ke he is soemthing else

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
hahahahha................Kaakay.............abhi tou main poori thread ko respond kar raha houn.................phir is technical mistake ko bhi define karoun ga...........:)......B|....hope you are doing well...............

Omer who told you this?

Abbasi bhai was not the co founder. He joined us as a moderator after almost a year. He left the forum due to his personal reasons.
Email me if you need any further info.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shukriya Janab...................aap ki mohabat ka....................aap ka yeh Avi hamaisha say jaandaar hai.............aor aap ko sub say alag bhi karta hai..............thnxs for remembering me...........

Adeel, could you request Ali Abbasi to join the forum again. He was among the most respected moderators siasat.pk had.

Later on moderator like Waseem were too biased and as a result many memeber lost interest in siasat.pk and left the forum.

GeoG

Waalaikum Assalam,

A friend in need is a friend indeed, my eyes filling with tears, when I saw his his ID..................woooooow, what an energetic person to deal with.

I never lost any bet.............hahahahhaa.............that's why I am here............hope all fine with you............

Best regards.

Honored to hear from you Abbasi Bhai.
Hope all is well with you and family.

Yes, yeah Siasat wala keera gaya nahi abhi,
although you will probably dislike most of my posts these as a few good old friends from my side of fence

bet, You have indeed sir,
remember we were debating about sending kids to Pakistan
my point of view was these kids will never learn Pakistani culture unless they live in it
and your point was no way and you bet that i will have to call them back within few months

Well my kids are in Pakistan and loving it there, so you owe me a coffee :)

Would be nice to see you on forum if and whenever time allows.

With My Sincerest Regards.

GeoG

بس یہ بتا دیجئے کہ جیو جی سے ہاری رقم کا انتظام ہوا کہ نہیں ورنہ ہم سب پول کرتے ہیں ..تاکہ آپ کی اس فورم میں واپسی ممکن ہو سکے

(bigsmile)

Oh Sorry, I did not read your post before responding to him
otherwise I could have asked for two.:)

and before anyone else jumps in
Abbasi Bhai, you owe us 51 coffees ...

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now time for Questions - Answers

1. Tell us about surself, ur education, profession and when did u come to canada?

• Ali Abbasi
  • Commerce Graduate.
  • Travel Agent
  • Oct 2007

• You said u co founded siasat.pk with adeel and according to him u joined siasat.pk after an year , will you clarify
  • First when I saw the heading of this thread, I knew, I have made mistake, and definitely it was a mistake of interpretation, Adeel is correct, this forum was born and I joined this forum after a while, When I had joined this forum, this was the beginning and Arshad the most active moderator had quit with his own reasons, at that time, I had joined Adeel and had started building forum, now when I read my response to Omar, I felt real embarrassed and thought, my interpretation had really caused embarrassment to all of my friends, including my self, because, truly no one likes lie and I do count my self in same group. I hope I have tried to clear myself, Founded this forum was entirely different, what it was read and understood. I do apologise for this misunderstanding by all means.
  • How was it in the beginning to run and manage siasat.pk
  • It was not easy to manage, specially when its war between two entire different believes. it was game of nerves, it was very difficult to maintain yourself as neutral among all members.
  • when did u feel siasat.pk is popular now
  • 2011 was the year, when forum had picked its momentum.
  • Is it true wazarat-e-behbood-abadi was your first sponsor as they wanted to divert people's attention some where else ?
  • hahahahahhaa............No wonder if our efforts had had helped this ministry to control and helped them to achieved their target...:)...B|
  • what is the most difficult part of being mod? how many members did u ban in ur tenure ? any favorites?
  • To maintain un-baise is the most difficult part of Moderator-ship. As far as I remember, I had only banned those, who were abusive, regardless of their affiliation. Most favourite was GEOG..........Who truly use to made me feel guilty.....whenever I put Ban on him.:)..B|
  • Why did u leave siasat.pk ? Do u regret selling ur shares ?
  • I left forum, in Oct 2011, I love my friends, and I do prefer to quit, when my friends do get hurt because of me, I Should say, I did regret to loose my share, and its quite obvious, when we talk about share, it means our efforts, time..etc...etc..........NOT money...........I never had invested in terms of money.
  • Now that u have left siasat.pk what are your activities now ? planning to make a come back ?
  • Very few of my friends, including yourself, Adeel, Waseem, are aware of me working as designer, I have learned designing Urdu poetry, and most of the time busy in these activities..........:).....B|..........Its completely reversed, but I thought, its better to take some break from siasat. I guess, after replying to this thread, I am back, but it will be total different.
  • Any message for siasat.pk mods admin or users?
  • Keep up your hard work Team, always bring true message to the people.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Arey waah..................main tou abhi post reply hi kar raha tha, aor yahan.......itna khoobsoorat reply bhi aa gaya...........GeoG...........tou ab kuch bhi jeet saktey hain..........ab deikhna yeh hai kah.............total kahan tuk pohncha.......sood samit................:)

بس یہ بتا دیجئے کہ جیو جی سے ہاری رقم کا انتظام ہوا کہ نہیں ورنہ ہم سب پول کرتے ہیں ..تاکہ آپ کی اس فورم میں واپسی ممکن ہو سکے

(bigsmile)

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
hahahahhaa..............sahih baat hai..........Adeel bhai...............ki foundation ko kaun challenge kar sakta hai............:)

adeel bhai ap halka haath rakhaian bachoon se ghalatee hogayee janey dain! apki "co-foundery" ko koi mai ka laal share nahi kar sakta ,tusee he owner tussee he founder !
chalain chorain main dept co founder ke post ke laiy tayar hoon !:biggthumpup: btw waseem bhai ke post bhi bayan kardain phir main samjhoon ke he is soemthing else

نادان

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Arey waah..................main tou abhi post reply hi kar raha tha, aor yahan.......itna khoobsoorat reply bhi aa gaya...........GeoG...........tou ab kuch bhi jeet saktey hain..........ab deikhna yeh hai kah.............total kahan tuk pohncha.......sood samit................:)

یعنی اب منت سماجت کرنے جیو جی کے پاس جانا ہو گا .

:lol:

khan27

Minister (2k+ posts)
aQ9NTq.jpg
yeh rahi tasveer ,

raza rumi ke rishtedaar tu nahi

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ya Salam,

My honour and privilege to have friend like you,

Masha Allah,

Mera khayaal hai........yeh woh bet thi........jo harney main bhi jeet hi count ki ja sakti hai..................is say achi aor koi baat ho hi nahi sakti, home sweet home, and nothing like it, if our own investment, our kids, do adopt the same value, which we do observe from our ancestors.

Love to hear that I "LOST" the bet.

Do charge me for Tim Horton............life time.....:)

Honored to hear from you Abbasi Bhai.
Hope all is well with you and family.

Yes, yeah Siasat wala keera gaya nahi abhi,
although you will probably dislike most of my posts these as a few good old friends from my side of fence

bet, You have indeed sir,
remember we were debating about sending kids to Pakistan
my point of view was these kids will never learn Pakistani culture unless they live in it
and your point was no way and you bet that i will have to call them back within few months

Well my kids are in Pakistan and loving it there, so you owe me a coffee :)

Would be nice to see you on forum if and whenever time allows.

With My Sincerest Regards.

saeenji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now time for Questions - Answers

1. Tell us about surself, ur education, profession and when did u come to canada?

• Ali Abbasi
  • Commerce Graduate.
  • Travel Agent
  • Oct 2007

• You said u co founded siasat.pk with adeel and according to him u joined siasat.pk after an year , will you clarify
  • First when I saw the heading of this thread, I knew, I have made mistake, and definitely it was a mistake of interpretation, Adeel is correct, this forum was born and I joined this forum after a while, When I had joined this forum, this was the beginning and Arshad the most active moderator had quit with his own reasons, at that time, I had joined Adeel and had started building forum, now when I read my response to Omar, I felt real embarrassed and thought, my interpretation had really caused embarrassment to all of my friends, including my self, because, truly no one likes lie and I do count my self in same group. I hope I have tried to clear myself, Founded this forum was entirely different, what it was read and understood. I do apologise for this misunderstanding by all means.
  • How was it in the beginning to run and manage siasat.pk
  • It was not easy to manage, specially when its war between two entire different believes. it was game of nerves, it was very difficult to maintain yourself as neutral among all members.
  • when did u feel siasat.pk is popular now
  • 2011 was the year, when forum had picked its momentum.
  • Is it true wazarat-e-behbood-abadi was your first sponsor as they wanted to divert people's attention some where else ?
  • hahahahahhaa............No wonder if our efforts had had helped this ministry to control and helped them to achieved their target...:)...B|
  • what is the most difficult part of being mod? how many members did u ban in ur tenure ? any favorites?
  • To maintain un-baise is the most difficult part of Moderator-ship. As far as I remember, I had only banned those, who were abusive, regardless of their affiliation. Most favourite was GEOG..........Who truly use to made me feel guilty.....whenever I put Ban on him.:)..B|
  • Why did u leave siasat.pk ? Do u regret selling ur shares ?
  • I left forum, in Oct 2011, I love my friends, and I do prefer to quit, when my friends do get hurt because of me, I Should say, I did regret to loose my share, and its quite obvious, when we talk about share, it means our efforts, time..etc...etc..........NOT money...........I never had invested in terms of money.
  • Now that u have left siasat.pk what are your activities now ? planning to make a come back ?
  • Very few of my friends, including yourself, Adeel, Waseem, are aware of me working as designer, I have learned designing Urdu poetry, and most of the time busy in these activities..........:).....B|..........Its completely reversed, but I thought, its better to take some break from siasat. I guess, after replying to this thread, I am back, but it will be total different.
  • Any message for siasat.pk mods admin or users?
  • Keep up your hard work Team, always bring true message to the people.

Thanks for answering all the questions. You justify your reputation. :)

I have two more questions to ask.

1- When you say that you have decided to come back, but it will be totally different. What do you mean by that? care to elaborate please...

2- Secondly, what are your political views and how do you assess current political turmoil?

Last edited:

bhaibarood

hahahahhaa..............sahih baat hai..........Adeel bhai...............ki foundation ko kaun challenge kar sakta hai............:)

kursee bhi kia cheez hai bhai bhai ko lara detii hai ! main ne ghar se kursian nikal ke , charpayee dalwaney ka soocha hai ,na hogee kursee na bajigey bans!
Wasaey ADEEL ne mehnat karee hai aur agar koi wasey he ownership le ley tu takleef tu hogee na !
wasey takleef main BURNOL is awesome dude! :biggthumpup: kaheen main ban he na kardia jaon ,adeel bhai halka haath plz!