Interview of Ali Abbasi

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
lolzzzzzzz..........

Agreed.........

I did my best to clarify............I hope it will work.............:)..........jo jis ka credit hai..............woh ousey mil raha hai.............:)

kursee bhi kia cheez hai bhai bhai ko lara detii hai ! main ne ghar se kursian nikal ke , charpayee dalwaney ka soocha hai ,na hogee kursee na bajigey bans!
Wasaey ADEEL ne mehnat karee hai aur agar koi wasey he ownership le ley tu takleef tu hogee na !
wasey takleef main BURNOL is awesome dude! :biggthumpup: kaheen main ban he na kardia jaon ,adeel bhai halka haath plz!

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Waalaikum Assalam Janab...............buhut saari mohabat ka buhut buhut shukriya.............

This was one of my old demand that you people should interview those who are on ground.
I do believe people on siasat.pk are well informed when it comes to politics.
A very good decision to have interview with Ali Abbasi.

Abbasi Ko Spartacus Ka Puhncha Day Salam :)

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Now time for Questions - Answers

1. Tell us about surself, ur education, profession and when did u come to canada?

• Ali Abbasi
  • Commerce Graduate.
  • Travel Agent
  • Oct 2007

• You said u co founded siasat.pk with adeel and according to him u joined siasat.pk after an year , will you clarify
  • First when I saw the heading of this thread, I knew, I have made mistake, and definitely it was a mistake of interpretation, Adeel is correct, this forum was born and I joined this forum after a while, When I had joined this forum, this was the beginning and Arshad the most active moderator had quit with his own reasons, at that time, I had joined Adeel and had started building forum, now when I read my response to Omar, I felt real embarrassed and thought, my interpretation had really caused embarrassment to all of my friends, including my self, because, truly no one likes lie and I do count my self in same group. I hope I have tried to clear myself, Founded this forum was entirely different, what it was read and understood. I do apologise for this misunderstanding by all means.
  • How was it in the beginning to run and manage siasat.pk
  • It was not easy to manage, specially when its war between two entire different believes. it was game of nerves, it was very difficult to maintain yourself as neutral among all members.
  • when did u feel siasat.pk is popular now
  • 2011 was the year, when forum had picked its momentum.
  • Is it true wazarat-e-behbood-abadi was your first sponsor as they wanted to divert people's attention some where else ?
  • hahahahahhaa............No wonder if our efforts had had helped this ministry to control and helped them to achieved their target...:)...B|
  • what is the most difficult part of being mod? how many members did u ban in ur tenure ? any favorites?
  • To maintain un-baise is the most difficult part of Moderator-ship. As far as I remember, I had only banned those, who were abusive, regardless of their affiliation. Most favourite was GEOG..........Who truly use to made me feel guilty.....whenever I put Ban on him.:)..B|
  • Why did u leave siasat.pk ? Do u regret selling ur shares ?
  • I left forum, in Oct 2011, I love my friends, and I do prefer to quit, when my friends do get hurt because of me, I Should say, I did regret to loose my share, and its quite obvious, when we talk about share, it means our efforts, time..etc...etc..........NOT money...........I never had invested in terms of money.
  • Now that u have left siasat.pk what are your activities now ? planning to make a come back ?
  • Very few of my friends, including yourself, Adeel, Waseem, are aware of me working as designer, I have learned designing Urdu poetry, and most of the time busy in these activities..........:).....B|..........Its completely reversed, but I thought, its better to take some break from siasat. I guess, after replying to this thread, I am back, but it will be total different.
  • Any message for siasat.pk mods admin or users?
  • Keep up your hard work Team, always bring true message to the people.
ali bhai zara adeel dada se request karain ke aik londa full time hire karain jo urdu fonts main reply ko convert karey ! like if anyone needs these urdu font they can tag this hired person to covert that reply to urdu fonts I like them alot but no time to cut paste or use add ons !
this forum has awesome growth potential ,I hope that adeel will pay attention make it look more user friendly and user friendly !infact a sofware add on can be added which can convert it into nicer fonts .

khan27

Minister (2k+ posts)
Raza rumi ki bhi tasweer lagein.....phir decide karein gay..............:).......nice to see you janab.........kaisey hain aap.........

noid-razarumi.jpg
Allah ka shukar janab :)

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
waalaikum assalam, kaisey mizaj hain.............kaisa kaam chul raha hai.........siasat...............aaj bhi wahien khardi hai..........jahan kul thi...............:)
yaar, belive me seeing you in the forum is like I have spring at my backyard with a very slow rain and I am listening a solitude music at the background. I have left almost to write on the forum since you left the forum. Because after you, CHIRAGHON MEIN ROSHNI HI NA RAHI. But if I have to chat I chat only one friend, named as Mrk123. He is very similar to you, from our same beloved city and has same difference of opinion with me as you always used to had with me. (You have not second id?) Similar here, when I see half glass empty, he sees the same glass half full. You remember, me and you were also like this.
Anyways, miss you here in the forum, but always enjoy your urdu poetry collection on fb. You know, my better half used to be a urdu lecturer, she reads you and we always discuss some good stuff you post. You gone out of the forum but not from our home and that makes me proud of having such a good friend like you.
The rest is fine, working as usual in a telco as ?..... You know what I do for living.
Sahibzade going to uni next year and choosing my field. Need your prayers for him. Probably we will also move to ontario next year if he gets admission there.
After a long time I am writing on this forum such a lengthy post. This is because of you Mr. Culprit...
God blesss you.

Last edited:

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ali Abbasi,

Question 1: What were your initial motivations for siasat.pk ?

Question 2: What were your technical implementation scope of the website ?
Question 3: Where you see your forum in next 5 years ?

Regards,
Lil' Genius

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks, Saeenji,

1- Total neutral appearance.
2- Now its time for public and their leaders to decide. Its enough to always look for some else for the resolution.

Regards.

Thanks for answering all the questions. You justify your reputation. :)

I have two more questions to ask.

1- When you say that you have decided to come back, but it will be totally different. What do you mean by that? care to elaborate please...

2- Secondly, what are your political views and how do you assess current political turmoil?

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Adeel Dada and Team, please Bhaibarood ki guzaarishaat per kuch tawaja dijiyey........Shukria....Janab....

ali bhai zara adeel dada se request karain ke aik londa full time hire karain jo urdu fonts main reply ko convert karey ! like if anyone needs these urdu font they can tag this hired person to covert that reply to urdu fonts I like them alot but no time to cut paste or use add ons !
this forum has awesome growth potential ,I hope that adeel will pay attention make it look more user friendly and user friendly !infact a sofware add on can be added which can convert it into nicer fonts .

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Buhut buhut shukriya itni saari mohabat ka, I feel like back home, sub kuch wohi hai......waisey hi piyar karney waley dost, waisey joshiley, I am glad atleast some one kept you engage in forum, Mrk123 sounds familiar to me, ofcouse not my second ID , true, we always argue and will keep on ague in same way, its true, how to define glass situation...........hahaha....

Thanks for poetry appreciation, I did my best to improve and bring the quality presentation, and appreciation from Gem friends like you, really encouraged, and feel like doing more and more,

Masha Allah, time flies, really glad to hear, about your forth coming achievement, and would be more glad to have you back in Ontario and specially in Toronto.

I really enjoy reading your post............same old.........Golden days...........will continue Insha Allah healthy discussion in future, Allah Hafiz......

yaar, belive me seeing you in the forum is like I have spring at my backyard with a very slow rain and I am listening a solitude music at the background. I have left almost to write on the forum since you left the forum. Because after you, CHIRAGHON MEIN ROSHNI HI NA RAHI. But if I have to chat I chat only one friend, named as Mrk123. He is very similar to you, from our same beloved city and has same difference of opinion with me as you always used to had with me. (You have not second id?) Similar here, when I see half glass empty, he sees the same glass half full. You remember, me and you were also like this.
Anyways, miss you here in the forum, but always enjoy your urdu poetry collection on fb. You know, my better half used to be a urdu lecturer, she reads you and we always discuss some good stuff you post. You gone out of the forum but not from our home and that makes me proud of having such a good friend like you.
The rest is fine, working as usual in a telco as ?..... You know what I do for living.
Sahibzade going to uni next year and choosing my field. Need your prayers for him. Probably we will also move to ontario next year if he gets admission there.
After a long time I am writing on this forum such a lengthy post. This is because of you Mr. Culprit...
God blesss you.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shukriyya Janab for asking these questions.

Answer 1: Always expect to promote, support and empower the truth, regardless of any discrimination.

Answer 2: Technical implementation scope was to improve and bring the most and best clarity.

Answer 3: Forum is on the right path, Right Technical and professional People are engaged to keep it in tact.

Regards................:)..............:)...

Ali Abbasi,

Question 1: What were your initial motivations for siasat.pk ?

Question 2: What were your technical implementation scope of the website ?
Question 3: Where you see your forum in next 5 years ?

Regards,
Lil' Genius

نادان

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Arey waah..................main tou abhi post reply hi kar raha tha, aor yahan.......itna khoobsoorat reply bhi aa gaya...........GeoG...........tou ab kuch bhi jeet saktey hain..........ab deikhna yeh hai kah.............total kahan tuk pohncha.......sood samit................:)

سستی چھوٹ گئی ..صرف اکاون کافی کا انتظام کرنا ہے ..

اب ایک اور ریکویسٹ ،اسی تھریڈ پر بتایا تھا کہ بحر الکاہل ہوں .یہ ہجے کر کر کے رومن نہیں پڑھی جاتی ..اردو میں لکھیں اگر نہیں آتی تو عامر سے مدد لیں ....خدمت خلق کے شعبے کے انچارج وہ ہی ہیں ..ویسے تو وہ صرف خواتین کی مدد کرنے میں زیادہ دلچسپی رکھتے ہیں ..لیکن آپ کہیں تو سفارش کر دوں .

(bigsmile)..

Mechanical Monster

Senator (1k+ posts)
ایک سوال میرا بھی..... ویب سائٹ پر ماڈریٹر حضرت کو بھرتی کرنے کا کیا طریقہ کار مستعمل ہے